Very peaceful bombing in Philippines

Islam isn't the problem, culture is the problem. You don't see this type of stuff happening in Southeast Asia. The reason Islam gets a bad rap is because the Middle East and Africa have terrible cultures. Oh wait, this happened in the Philippines?

Not that I want in any way to say anything positive about the immense retardation that is Islam, but how exactly is what is going on in the Philippines different from say, what went on in northern Ireland for decades between Protestants and Catholics?

Not that I want in any way to say anything positive about the immense retardation that is Islam, but how exactly is what is going on in the Philippines different from say, what went on in northern Ireland for decades between Protestants and Catholics?

The Troubles in Northern Ireland was mainly about British imperialism. The British invaded and Northern Ireland became part of the UK. Religion played a role, but it was only because the Protestants almost always sided with the British forces whilst the Catholics sided with the IRA. What's going on in the Philippines is Muslims have become more numerous in one particular part of the country and are demanding independence. The Philippines' government won't give it to them, so militant groups have been formed, hence the very peaceful violence you see there.

The Troubles in Northern Ireland was mainly about British imperialism. The British invaded and Northern Ireland became part of the UK. Religion played a role, but it was only because the Protestants almost always sided with the British forces whilst the Catholics sided with the IRA. What's going on in the Philippines is Muslims have become more numerous in one particular part of the country and are demanding independence. The Philippines' government won't give it to them, so militant groups have been formed, hence the very peaceful violence you see there.

What the fuck are you talking about

I'm not too familiar with that conflict but I'd say the the fact that you named 2 groups in a tiny country vs a worldwide phenomenon where Islam is pitted against every other religion. I also want too say what Muslims do is more barbaric but like I said, not familiar with what went on in N. Ireland.

10/10 thread title.

I like how this peaceful religion kills it's own local people.
Such a positive message......

I'll expect widespread condemnation from the vast majority of Muslims who I'm told hate violence against non-Muslims and pray only for world peace.

Yeah let me know when that starts happening, lol.

Imagine if there was a betting line on the next terrorist attack and what religion was behind it.

I wonder what the odds would be and who the front runners would be.

Peacefully speaking of course.

Only 2 people? Surprised this was even printed. Muslims attacking people all over the world is just an accepted part of the status quo. Failed terror attacks in the west are also non-stories now.

Back