Very nice with a Bigfoot win!

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

l41lNzFVsY4eZs9ry.gif

Doesn't it just warm your hearts? I was watching this fight through my fingers because i was so scared for bigfoot. Then he Overeem's Soa! LOVED IT

Last edited by a moderator:
WAR Boyfriend Silva

Still something left...

bigfoot's three fingers are bigger than Rogan's hand

GmRJSiW.png

I love when people overreact and start bagging on a fighter who loses a couple, especially when a heavyweight gets knocked out twice. As if heavyweights who never really get knocked out are the rule, rather than the exception. Glad to see Bigfoot prove he's still got the capacity to do his thing.

WAR Boyfriend Silva

Still something left...

Boyfriend Silva. Is that like SEA level Cain? Chuck with that look in his eyes? Motivated bj? Healthy shogun?
WAR boyfriend Silva!!
And here's to hoping a healthy shogun shows up today

Nobody giving afuck about Bigfoot? the hell's wrong with you? No threads about him in the first and this one got bumped to the 3rd page. #Antoniosilvainourhearts

Looked like he won via forfeit

I noticed that too. It was like Big Foot didn't hit him with anything but that one strike off the side of the dome after he was already covering up. I was thinking, "um what did he hit him with to back him up like that?" Maybe they put something in his water between rounds, lol.

Funny too how Rogaine failed to mention how wobbly Big Foot was getting up going to his corner at the end of round one.

Wtf happened at the ending? Just another amateurish ufc fight

Back