Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of crap all of this is. If it was true it would have been on the news by now. Idiots!

What a load of crap all of this is. If it was true it would have been on the news by now. Idiots!
No. No it wouldn't.

You're just a bastion of solid legal advice aren't you?
<Dany07>

But thanks for playing (and the bump).

The Law is very different in Ireland.The media here in Ireland are not allowed to print the name of the sports star but will say he is a world famous sports star worth 80 million.Also that RTÉ news leak is after getting RTÉ into trouble.That leak was reported in the Irish times.which is a well respected Newspaper.

Just to add the day after the rape was reported, the first WhatsApp msg to go around Ireland which even had an audio msg, some lad claiming his family member in the media had got the info and it was Katie Taylor, this is before we knew it was a man.
Are you serious? I've heard that whatsapp, I have it on my phone, is there a way of uploading on to here? It's clearly a piss take.

The Law is very different in Ireland.The media here in Ireland are not allowed to print the name of the sports star but will say he is a world famous sports star worth 80 million.Also that RTÉ news leak is after getting RTÉ into trouble.That leak was reported in the Irish times.which is a well respected Newspaper.
What a load of absolute rubbish!

Didn't they also describe the athlete as ''notoriously'' famous?

Didn't they also describe the athlete as ''notoriously'' famous?
And "not a footballer", "famous worldwide" and "a household name". Basically McGregor is the ONLY person that fits the description.

But even IF they're were other potential athletes, Conor has a history and all the other aspects also point to him. He turned himself into Gardia the next day (accompanied by his lawyer) and then he went in again later for questioning and DNA sample collection. Then you've got his long history of womanizing (and rumored past sexual assaults), drug use, partying, physically assaulting others, hanging out with criminals, driving violations, and overall general bad behavior, etc.

Anyone that does NOT realize McGregor is the alleged assailant is an idiot. What isn't definitive yet is whether or not it was rape, but the Gardia have said it is.

Whether it can be proven, and whether or not Conor can pay her off, those are really the only 2 unknowns at this point.

Did Conor move to the US to get away from all the shit going on in Ireland?

I think he's living in Miami now

Nope dead silent. She must have taken the money.... hope the prosecution is still working the case behind closed doors
Or maybe it was fabricated from the beginning, nobody credible touched this, there’s probably a reason why
If it was him I would suspect the insiders on SHERDOG and WhatsApp wouldn’t stop
What happened to all the chats
If you info feel free to pm me

Or maybe it was fabricated from the beginning, nobody credible touched this, there’s probably a reason why
If it was him I would suspect the insiders on SHERDOG and WhatsApp wouldn’t stop
What happened to all the chats
If you info feel free to pm me
Irish times is not a tabloid newspaper.You won’t hear too much until this goes to trials.The Irish law is very funny.One news outlet called the journal.ie have disabled all comments on any Conor McGregor stories for fear of law suits.If you talk about this on any forum in Ireland you get barred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back