Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow dude, that is wonderful! You are a woke mofo too. Adam Green is great. I started following him and that led me to Bollyn and .Ryan Dawson, who is an absolute red pill machine. This stuff is still very dangerous and taboo to talk about, but I feel many people are waking up and coming together.

I feel horribly for Muslims, who have been the ones that really hot the shaft in thus, acted as a scapegoat so the Zionists could further their agenda, put radicals in charge, create mass immigration in western countries so they can create chaos, mastermind false flags and benefit.

Brendon O'Connel is another woke dude, knows a lot about
Talpiot, which is the checkmate master plan the Zionists have put in place and have a black door killswitch to many countries in the world. If countries don't do what they are told to, their whole electricity grid, water, communication systems and resources will be shut down via backdoor access into their technology. It is actually terrifying the power these people have. Even in the Snowden leaks it was revealed all this information collected by the NSA was given to Israel, which is crazy that people do not know that and what it means: USA is owned and controlled by a foreign country

I, like many people pinning for the truth, thought Muslims were the ones creating all the problems, had no idea of who was really pulling the strings or the difference between Wahhabism and other forms of Islam. I went thru a period of just being furious that I was played and manipulated so much, that our country has been totally bought and conquered by a group of people that just want to destroy the goyim and have them as their slaves. I finally calmed down but I do worry when more people wake up that the retaliation could be brutal and that Israel may be a glowing crater - and just like there are many forms of Islam, some bad radicals and some good, people have to understand the difference between this small group of insane Zionists and regular everyday good Jewish people. People are definitely waking up tho, even Trump is getting out of Syria and stopping the funding of ISIS and the insane agenda the CIA has Of destroying all these innocent Islamic countries, then creating tons of homeless immigrants, so the Zionists can enlarge their map and make money.

The next few years should be interesting. Im shocked Know More Knews is not shit down yet. It's bizarre to me that disinformation agent, aka Alex "The Chinese run Hollywood" Jones, was shut down and Know More Knews is still up. It's obvious it's like Green are telling the truth, naming the deep state, and I wonder why they are allowing that, as these insane racist sociopaths in charge are always ten steps ahead of us.....or, maybe they just made a mistake, as guys like Adam Green are getting much larger?

As far as the Jinn thing, that is truly next level wokeness. A lot of people will get the Zionist thing but scoff at the Jinn thing. I've had some first hand experiences with stuff like that, otherwise, I would probably scoff too.......and after experiencing stuff like that, I have an open mind about everything. In other cultures they have different words to describe them - aliens, ghosts, UFO's, etc - but they absolutely exist. I'd love to hear what you know about them being a Muslim and all. There is no question historic Muslims had a lot of knowledge about things society has forgot about.
if you look up the greek word daemon, a few of the classifications have very similar characteristics to the Jinn spoken of In Arab / Muslim lore. Almost every ancient culture has some story of spirits, It's pretty interesting stuff. From what I've learned over the years, they're not all bad. Some are Malevolent, Benevolent or operate within the grey area similar to humans. Each culture has their own individual view depending on their spiritual or religious backround. U gotta go back deep Into ancient history, Greece, Egypt, Sumer and native cultures to get a more objective view I feel. But I'm no expert

Last edited:
wtf are you talking about now

update with news or let this thread die

I have to say, i follow mma (espaccialy ufc on the basis) here in belgium.

There has been absolutely NO NEWS about a world known athelete raping a girl in ireland.

Ive been following this thread since the beginning. And since a couple of weeks there have been no updates.

I dont know how this shit works in the uk or ireland.
But here in belgium if you are suspected of brutaly raping a young woman like the stories we have heard, there is no escaping.
You will be put in custady (probably not spelled right but who gives af).

Im stuck in the middle here..
I loved mcG fighting style, even his thashtalk in the beginning. (Not the khabib pressconference ,that was just cringy)

But could it actually be possible he didnt do it?

Dont judge me, just asking cause i havent heard anything about this in belgium.
There's been no news in the US either, very little in UK (just the RTE leak confirmed by Sunday Times). That's why there's been so much discussion here about the Irish justice system (can't name accused or victim before court), how it carries over/doesn't to press in other countries, and whether reporting in other countries could affect a trial adversely. People have pointed out that there may not be any news for a long time as the DPP prepares its case. Could he be innocent? Sure. It's a fact that the Gardai took (and found credible) a report of a rape, a fact that Irish newspapers named a world famous sportsman (specifically not a footballer) as the alleged perpetrator, and the RTE leak was confirmed. That's all that's certain right now.

Not that they prove anything, but these videos are interesting. The first looks at the Super Bowl trip as a PR op.

The second is that from that guy who's obsessed with Conor (Super Cash), also Super Bowl footage. I can't hear the audio well enough to tell, but he says the guy with Conor says "stay away from my wife."

This one, I just love the title. Other than that, I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. :)

Not that they prove anything, but these videos are interesting. The first looks at the Super Bowl trip as a PR op.

The second is that from that guy who's obsessed with Conor (Super Cash), also Super Bowl footage. I can't hear the audio well enough to tell, but he says the guy with Conor says "stay away from my wife."

Super Cash, AKA the YouTube that was banned and formerly known as Gabe Cash ( I think he might be @Hitto), should have whatever he says taken with a grain, rather a mountain, of salt. He's a good guy, I've followed him for ages, but he is clearly pan handling for likes from the obsessed Conor haters, does not like Irish people and is not very serious.

I just try to be as objective as possible and admit when Im wrong. Conor has gone down a dark path but I really do hope he gets his stuff together and uses his influence for good.

Don’t bump this thread unless there’s actually news (which there won’t be because it’s fake)

Don’t bump this thread unless there’s actually news (which there won’t be because it’s fake)
Definitely not fake news, my Sherbro. Conor may be innocent but he is the party in question. Most ( like 99.9999%) rape cases go unpunished, so dont expect anything. But we know he was brought in for questioning regarding the case, via the RTE leak. It is a dangerous business worshipping mortal men.

Definitely not fake news, my Sherbro. Conor may be innocent but he is the party in question. Most ( like 99.9999%) rape cases go unpunished, so dont expect anything. But we know he was brought in for questioning regarding the case, via the RTE leak. It is a dangerous business worshipping mortal men.
I thought the RTE leak said assault not sexual
Anyway if the little things that come out are true he gave dna, so hopefully the right person is punished
You're the GOAT, Buddeh <[analyzed}>

<mma4> <5>

I thought the RTE leak said assault not sexual
Anyway if the little things that come out are true he gave dna, so hopefully the right person is punished

<mma4> <5>
Indeed, it said assault, my Sherbruv. Nothing out there says Conor sexually assaulted anyone. He was brought in for assault questioning, that is all we technically know.

<5><5><5><5>

Last edited:
Just to add the day after the rape was reported, the first WhatsApp msg to go around Ireland which even had an audio msg, some lad claiming his family member in the media had got the info and it was Katie Taylor, this is before we knew it was a man.

Just to add the day after the rape was reported, the first WhatsApp msg to go around Ireland which even had an audio msg, some lad claiming his family member in the media had got the info and it was Katie Taylor, this is before we knew it was a man.
1st thing link?
Second think don’t bump again unless something concrete comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back