Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit 70k view in less than 24 hours. This thread has to have the highest viewed fewest response ratio in the history of Sherdog's history. Sherdog is making BANK off this one thread right now. Just wait until this hits mainstream. We will need a sub forum for the trial, just like MayMac.
This page is fifth down when you google Conor Mcgreggor.

Who would've thought a wastelanded thread would be so high on googles search result. Mad shit

Who would've thought a wastelanded thread would be so high on googles search result. Mad shit
71K views in less than 24 hours and it's even shadow banned! This is breaking MayMac records and it is freakin' shadow banned in the wasteland. The Liberties post spreads like fookin' wildfire on Twitter and the UG. Apparently where Conor comes from is like a small town, only a few thousand peeps and everyone knows each other. The victim's family has talked to people, the surely FURIOUS boyfriend has surely talked to people, cops get drunk and shoot the shit at pubs and everyone from that area says it happened. I guess a few months ago he assaulted another bird too , or so the paper said the person in question assaulted another woman at another venue before this.

I have become convinced after doing my due diligence it is him. The only question is the details of the sex. And anyone that has followed Conor's mind numbing idiotic two years had to have known he would not just 'turn it around' after getting humiliated by Khabib. With losses before, he was proud, held his head high, but this time he did not even speak to the press and started turning crazy.

Anyone with a brain knew he was headed to the clink and would keep doin dumb shit so long as he got away with it. If he did indeed violently rape a girl 2/3rds his age, a girl that had a boyfriend, a girl not even old enough to drink in the US, caused so much damage that she needed surgery to remove a lodged tampon in her cervix, viciously ripped her asshole apart, then Im fine with him being thrown in jail for a long time. Better yet, have him rematch Khabib - lol. And as much good as he did for Ireland and his family name, this act undoes everything and taints everyone's life around him eternally. So much for Ariel constantly defending him and saying "he's the same Conor".....it's been apparent he has been spiraling out of control rapidly, and very sadly, as he was an amazing thing for this sport and elevated it to never seen levels.

'McGregor trial' sub forum..
Can't help but think that would devolve into a mass trollfest..
<36>

Plus there is another thread in the Wasteland about the same subject that has 22,000 views.
I wonder, does the victim go thru with a public trial, have her life forever changed or accept 30+ million instead? I would imagine Conor would be willing to let everything go to keep this mute.

What I find interesting about Dee is that she did not post until September 18th, nearly four months ago. If the rumors are true, he assaulted another girl a few months before this girl in December, and if that is the case, she may have been on the outs with him for some time now, only to comment today when this story is huge.

If he did it, whoever did it, I hope they go thru with the trial and punishment, as this person will do it again. People do not just randomly violently rape people. They will do it again. He will have to register as a sexual predator too and will not be able to make money or travel. I just worry WME and money can have a way of making him be above the law. WME runs Hollywood and this is day to day stuff for them.

'McGregor trial' sub forum..
Can't help but think that would devolve into a mass trollfest..
<36>
It'd be awesome.
giphy.gif

While I agree with 99% of what you wrote, one item: the victim's age.

Everything I've seen says she's in her 20's, not "20" or "not even old enough to drink". She could be 20, she could be 29. And it makes sense that they would be vague about her age, since that could be identifying

I was sent the Instagram of the supposed girl last month when this broke and she is 20 or early 20's at most

While I agree with 99% of what you wrote, one item: the victim's age.

Everything I've seen says she's in her 20's, not "20" or "not even old enough to drink". She could be 20, she could be 29. And it makes sense that they would be vague about her age, since that could be identifying
I saw "20's" but then I saw she was a 20 year old victim today too - trying to find source. It could be a confusion, but if Im correct, she is Dee Devlin's younger brothers best friend's girl, and I believe he is a bit younger than Dee. If the connection is true, that makes it even worse. The original leak said Erin McGregor's boyfriends best friends girlfriend, but that was corrected in the WhatsApp leak as Dee's brother's best friend's girl.

Age really doesnt matter that much, if the details are true, it's just despicable.

I just worry WME and money can have a way of making him be above the law. WME runs Hollywood and this is day to day stuff for them.
I would think that the PR consequences of them paying to make this go away would be too significant if what they did was exposed. And it almost surely would be IMO considering how rabid and relentless the American press is. I think that they have to wash their hands of him when this shit hits the fan. This is near War Machine level of fucked up. And it certainly appears that this shit is about to hit the fan.

I would think that the PR consequences of them paying to make this go away would be too significant if what they did was exposed. And it almost surely would be IMO considering how rabid and relentless the American press is. I think that they have to wash their hands of him when this shit hits the fan. This is near War Machine level of fucked up. And it certainly appears that this shit is about to hit the fan.
You're right about the consequences of paying off, but that is why I think their political pull can help. Who knows how they managed the USADA thing with Jones, but they got him offscott free, same with "pulsing" and moving to Cali when he had flunk tests. This will surely press their political pull to new levels.

If it breaks, it will be hard to get out scott free. It has been really well concealed tho if it is him, considering it happened like a month and a half ago and very little reporting on it, especially since Conor is probably the most famous current Irish person. It'd be the equivalent to Trump violently ass raping someone - impossible to contain in the US.

You're right tho, it is war machine level. One could say even worse, as Conor has KIDS with Dee, is in a relationship, and Warmachine walked in on his girlfriend (recent ex) with another man. Tons of guys would flip in a moment of rage, even if not as bad as war machine. This chick tho was all but a stranger and Conor still did this, she even had a BF, and it all happened in a four star hotel. Crazier than Tyson for sure.

I just hope whoever did this dies a slow painfull death. Preferably involving some anal leakage of some sort.

For someone who claims to be informed your lack of actual evidence is worrying
Surely a video of a link or something somewhat tangible to support your claims
If I conor fucking girls and snorting Coke the first thing I’d do is whip out my phone
You can’t expect critical thinkers to believe every claim you make when don’t have a single source
Remember your supposed to be “informed” as welll
Not saying he didn’t do it just saying a few links and videos of him on these benders and fuck sessions would be nice

Oh, so we're all suppose to do your research for you? Where have you been over the last few years? Seen the photos of Conor and other women? Seen his instagram videos where he appears coked up? Seen the videos media has posted of drug den raids where Conor was at? Seen the paperwork about his arrest(s)? The multiple times he's turned himself in to police? His suspended license and something like 30+ moving violations? The jumping into the Bellator cage and assaulting a member of security and a ref? Etc. etc. etc.

I'll help you out buddy: Try Google
I haven’t claimed to be informed
All those thing are pretty public
OP said some thing that aren’t public
Taking pictures with girls in Instagram literally means nothing
I take pictures with girls on Instagram
What photos of Conor fucking other women
There is one that we all know of and that’s It
This guy made claims that weren’t public with literally 0 sources
There is literally 0 proof of Conor being at drug raids
What does a suspended license have to do with anything? That just proves he’s a irresponsible driver
I want proof if Gangstar mcgregor
I want proof of Conor fucking loads of females not that there’s anything wrong with that
I want proof of these other rapes
I want proof of him being off his head high when his kid was Born, he’s seems pretty level headed there too me
AGAIN IM NOT SAYING HE IS WRONG IM SAYING THE LACK OF TANGIBLE PROOF MAKES ALOT OF THIS HEARSAY
Op said he had more proof so may aswell come clean, he can’t have anything worse than whats been said

I believe the allegations are true, however i feel as though he will get off any potential charges and his 'consensual sex' will be 'proven' to be true. The rich don't get charged the same. Also for those who scream false rape claims i understand why, the media seem to always push the ones that are proven false or fall through due to evidence. Final point for me is coke and driving charges or even just being a dickhead with the dolly dont = rapist, not saying he didnt rape the lady, just saying that its not a perfect correlation, i know coke heads who love to punch on but would never rape someone, and you see little dweebs that 'wouldnt hurt a fly' that rape and kill a women.

For someone who claims to be informed your lack of actual evidence is worrying
Surely a video of a link or something somewhat tangible to support your claims
If I conor fucking girls and snorting Coke the first thing I’d do is whip out my phone
You can’t expect critical thinkers to believe every claim you make when don’t have a single source
Remember your supposed to be “informed” as welll
Not saying he didn’t do it just saying a few links and videos of him on these benders and fuck sessions would be nice

Did you not read about who he’s hanging about with ya maniac? Not the kind of guys you whip your phone out and start recording or start hassling.

Did you not read about who he’s hanging about with ya maniac? Not the kind of guys you whip your phone out and start recording or start hassling.
You're not wrong, think the guy was looking for more photos or videos since the OP said everyone knows or that he's messaging birds left and right to pipe.

There Also not the guys you snitch on
Not all these incidents happened with the gangsters
All I’m saying is the fact there isn’t a single link or video is a little shady tbh
Especially when there are pictures of him at other places
Anyway are you Irish ☘️?
What does his girlfriend think of all this, why hasn’t she left him? Do they have a open relationship where she gets some proper 12 aswell
Or is she hanging around for the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back