Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could write so so much more on what McGregor has done in Dublin but its best just to stick to whats in the public domain.

You have already shed light on a lot of stuff that isn't already in the public domain, so why stop there? Dish the dirt.

You and I were both fans for a long time, but I have seen the signs of his dizzying descent in to darkness for quite some time now. I hope this is not true but I would not doubt it: he has the illegitimate kid and is in a court case for alimony now, we saw the photos around the Mendes fight of partying with hookers and rumors of coke use, seen very cokey behavior for years, there have been rumors of him assaulting people, pics of him hanging around with criminals, videos of him f'd out of his mind, the goonish thug behavior in NY, going dark for Khabib and showing up looking like a shell, Kav publicly separating.....where does the shit hit the fan and the wheels come off the bus? Like Tyson said on JRE "no one can deal with that level of fame so young". Addiction is no joke too, and I know.....luckily for me, I did not have millions of dollars too buy unlimited drugs, nor a whiskey brand.

If true, if he violently raped this chick so bad that she had to have her tampoon surgically removed, his whiskey is done, his UFC days are done, he will be jailed until his 40's and go bankrupt. Honestly tho, it may be a blessing in disguise, as it is probably the only way he will stop (if the rumors are true - cheating on Dee with her friends, screwing everything, beating people up, raping women that turn him down because they are on their period).
I hope it’s all lies

I hope it’s all lies
I'm hoping, but the more I research this, the worse it looks. In US, the accused's name is immediately released, but in Ireland it is held until the police investigation is thru. There are leaks all over the place, have been since December 10th, with word getting around Dublin and everyone from hospital staff to cops leaking information. We should find out by week's end if they charge him.

Don’t know if it’s real

Attachments

• 6F05F276-960F-4119-970C-B6DBB9D943DD.jpeg
    6F05F276-960F-4119-970C-B6DBB9D943DD.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 380
  • FEA3D034-EFBB-4D26-8EBD-DA69860794E1.jpeg
    FEA3D034-EFBB-4D26-8EBD-DA69860794E1.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 333
Keep in mind, all rumors.....but........ the rumor is she turned him down as she was on her period, he kept coming so she slapped him in front of his friends, then he choked her out, raped her and she had to get her tampon surgically removed as he jammed it in her cervix. Rumors are she was a bloody pulp too. Kind of hard saying it was consensual when a tampon has to be surgically removed and your cum is in there. Apparently she is young too, just 20.

Might be worse than War Machine, as War Machine could not get it up. Praying it's not tho.

Holy fuck. If that's the case he is in some deep shit.

I hope it's all rumours for the sake of the girl and his career but can't help to wonder how the UFC would react to this hitting their biggest star.

Holy fuck. If that's the case he is in some deep shit.

I hope it's all rumours for the sake of the girl and his career but can't help to wonder how the UFC would react to this hitting their biggest star.
I hope it's all rumors too, however, I have been thinking about this.

1. Conor got the s beat out of him once by Kav for beating up Ais in sparring. He does not respect women.
2. We have seen him in very questionable pics with Vegas strippers/prostitutes, not to mention he has the illegitimate kid and has apparently been cheating on Dee like crazy, even with her good friends and family (sounds like Dana, who apparently f'd his wife's sister).
*Here's his illegitimate kid that he's being sued for (Baby MaMa is fine AF) https://www.instagram.com/terrimurrayx/
3. Conor is the type of guy that if you hit him, he will hit you back. This is partly why he has gotten in so much trouble over the years, like the Diaz brawl and bus incident.
4. His ego is out of control and he is a mega king in Dublin. If he was hitting on this girl and she slapped him, turned him down, humiliated him in front of his friends, he would want to 'make her pay' and that temper would go off.
5. He is a sexual weirdo and deviant. Who shows up to multiple weigh ins with boners or cock rings on? Who takes pictures of their erect penis in underwear and posts it on Instagram with millions of kids following him? It is sick behavior.
6. His last post prior to the 9th (date of the rape) was him at some massive club. Apparently, he went on a multiple day bender. The next post was the 10th, where he sent the most cryptic and bizarre message ever about him 'not being a monster and just ahead of the curve'.....then basically shitting on his fans saying they will not have his back, aren't even people, and he will show us.

Conor has developed quite the reputation in Dublin since the Mendes fight. He has also taken tremendous amounts of brain damage in four hellacious beatings of two Nate fights, May and Khabib. CTE is a real thing, and when you add in cocaine, copious amounts of alcohol, mega money and fame, you arrive at the same formula for destruction as Tyson, and even worse than Jones.

Bottom line is a girl was very violently raped.If McGregor can be tied to her with DNA he is looking at 15 yrs because no woman would have consensual sex with her tampon in-just wouldn't happen.
Problem with Irish law is we will never officially hear his name as the 'accused', until the trial is over.because of that ,no information is really 100% but dublin people know this isn't bullshit

1. Conor got the s beat out of him once by Kav for beating up Ais in sparring. He does not respect women.
2. We have seen him in very questionable pics with Vegas strippers/prostitutes, not to mention he has the illegitimate kid and has apparently been cheating on Dee like crazy, even with her good friends and family (sounds like Dana, who apparently f'd his wife's sister).
*Here's his illegitimate kid that he's being sued for (Baby MaMa is fine AF) https://www.instagram.com/terrimurrayx/
3. Conor is the type of guy that if you hit him, he will hit you back. This is partly why he has gotten in so much trouble over the years, like the Diaz brawl and bus incident.
4. His ego is out of control and he is a mega king in Dublin. If he was hitting on this girl and she slapped him, turned him down, humiliated him in front of his friends, he would want to 'make her pay' and that temper would go off.
5. He is a sexual weirdo and deviant. Who shows up to multiple weigh ins with boners or cock rings on? Who takes pictures of their erect penis in underwear and posts it on Instagram with millions of kids following him? It is sick behavior.
6. His last post prior to the 9th (date of the rape) was him at some massive club. Apparently, he went on a multiple day bender. The next post was the 10th, where he sent the most cryptic and bizarre message ever about him 'not being a monster and just ahead of the curve'.....then basically shitting on his fans saying they will not have his back, aren't even people, and he will show us.

Conor has developed quite the reputation in Dublin since the Mendes fight. He has also taken tremendous amounts of brain damage in four hellacious beatings of two Nate fights, May and Khabib. CTE is a real thing, and when you add in cocaine, copious amounts of alcohol, mega money and fame, you arrive at the same formula for destruction as Tyson, and even worse than Jones.

I'm reading his instagram post as being directed at the 'cartel' rather than at the fans. Looks like they've turned his back on him.

I'm reading his instagram post as being directed at the 'cartel' rather than at the fans. Looks like they've turned his back on him.

Just in case you guys aren't aware, that rant from Conor is a quote from the Joker in "The Dark Knight". I have no idea who Conor was aiming it at.

fd53df7b7213f3049b51d7617848cb8c.jpg

Just in case you guys aren't aware, that rant from Conor is a quote from the Joker in "The Dark Knight". I have no idea who Conor was aiming it at.

fd53df7b7213f3049b51d7617848cb8c.jpg
But the weirdness of it is what gets me, and the fact he would have known he was in possible trouble at that point as the girl went to the cops directly after. My understanding is the girl was hysterical, didn't want to press charges but the cops went to the hotel she was raped at an interviewed some people. I am assuming McGregor would have heard about it by then, if it was him that is in question here.

His joker references constantly is disturbing, like he has descended in to a world of darkness, no longer the bright eye '60 g's baby!" Conor that was so positive and happy. He is a dark mofo now.

But the weirdness of it is what gets me, and the fact he would have known he was in possible trouble at that point as the girl went to the cops directly after. My understanding is the girl was hysterical, didn't want to press charges but the cops went to the hotel she was raped at an interviewed some people. I am assuming McGregor would have heard about it by then, if it was him that is in question here.

His joker references constantly is disturbing, like he has descended in to a world of darkness, no longer the bright eye '60 g's baby!" Conor that was so positive and happy. He is a dark mofo now.

From what I can gather, he went to the cops the next day to give a statement and they didn't even know what the fuck he was talking about because the girl was scared to death and hadn't even reported it yet.

It's hard to tell what is happening. It seems since there Floyd fight, he went haywire, but after the Khabib fight, he descended in to darkness and has been going loony.

Just think of the difference between partying Conor from then (pre Mendes), post Mendes (when he got real rich) and then post Floyd - he's like snowballing (no pun intended) out of control:

1004-conor-mcgregor-twitter2-3.jpg
disrespecting his girl but happy

lqgFazk.jpg
disrespecting his girl but looking more seriously fooked up. Not happy.

Elvis has left the building. This dude is GONE!!! CTE meet cocaine, the power of alcohol, ego, fame and one hundred million dollars.

Last edited:
From what I can gather, he went to the cops the next day to give a statement and they didn't even know what the fuck he was talking about because the girl was scared to death and hadn't even reported it yet.
Oh, was that it? LOL! I heard something like that but thought that was when he went in last week.....that makes sense tho.

So it seems by the 10th, when he was posting bizarre Joker references, he knew shit could hit the fan. Imagine going to the cops to tell them you had consensual sex? LoL! He knew he fucked up and was trying to dig himself out.

It does sound like this girl was seriously shook by this. If it really was Dee's brother's best friend's girl, then that is just fucking insane. If that were my girl, I would want to kill the guy. The fact he ass raped her is really sickening too....I'm PRAYING this is all just bollox but there is too much smoke here to think it is anything but him atlas involved in this.

Oh, was that it? LOL! I heard something like that but thought that was when he went in last week.....that makes sense tho.

So it seems by the 10th, when he was posting bizarre Joker references, he knew shit could hit the fan. Imagine going to the cops to tell them you had consensual sex? LoL! He knew he fucked up and was trying to dig himself out.

It does sound like this girl was seriously shook by this. If it really was Dee's brother's best friend's girl, then that is just fucking insane. If that were my girl, I would want to kill the guy. The fact he ass raped her is really sickening too....I'm PRAYING this is all just bollox but there is too much smoke here to think it is anything but him atlas involved in this.

Yeah, I read that but I can't remember where. I've been following the threads here, on reddit and at the Underground. I can't keep straight where I got info from anymore. It could be complete BS, all of this could be, but it is something that is out there.

Yeah, I read that but I can't remember where. I've been following the threads here, on reddit and at the Underground. I can't keep straight where I got info from anymore. It could be complete BS, all of this could be, but it is something that is out there.
Here it is. I guess the girl still might not press charges? It sounds like the dope basically solved the case for the cops as they could not figure out who the guy was and were looking at the wrong place, and then he turned him self in to the police station near the crime and connected the dots. Karma! <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I guess the girl still might not press charges?

I think that she already did and the prosecutor is just in the process of gathering evidence to support the claim before he proceeds with charges.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...-over-alleged-sex-assault-in-dublin-1.3762529

"The woman initially did not make a formal statement of complaint to gardaí but was co-operating with and speaking to investigators.

However she recently met gardaí and made a full statement alleging sexual assault. She also told gardaí she had been physically assaulted by the male."

I think that she already did and the prosecutor is just in the process of gathering evidence to support the claim before he proceeds with charges.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...-over-alleged-sex-assault-in-dublin-1.3762529

"The woman initially did not make a formal statement of complaint to gardaí but was co-operating with and speaking to investigators.

However she recently met gardaí and made a full statement alleging sexual assault. She also told gardaí she had been physically assaulted by the male."
I'll drop this here too, all in keeping with what is being said but here it says he sexually assaulted women before (you dont become a rapist over night afterall):

"This world-famous and very rich professional athlete was recently arrested and is being charged with two VERY serious crimes!

It all happened overseas.

He was staying at a penthouse suite in the [redacted hotel/City]. He managed to get away with some other sexual assaults before, but the woman in this case was beaten and r*ped and is not backing down and won’t be paid off. Prosecutors have opened a file and they are putting significant resources towards the investigation, so this is all being treated seriously. There is a good chance he will go to ail this time.

Guess his luck finally ran out.

We have some indication as to his state of mind when this happened.

He has basically been on a giant drug bender since [a big sports event]. He now spends all his time doing coke surrounded by a mob of shady, brain dead, hangers on. He has become very aggressive and is constantly in trouble or looking to cause trouble.

Will the information about the crimes and arrest become public?

Legally, his name can’t be released unless he is convicted and the woman waives her right to anonymity.

So this event may get suppressed by the media. However, we will watch the story for you and let you know if there is any progress in the prosecution."

https://blindgossip.com/his-luck-ran-out/

Id also add that Ari Emmanuel has MASSIVE influence politically world wide. Just look at how Jones got off Scott free, while the Fertittas saw Diaz get a five year ban for weed. I would not be surprised to see a media suppression and possibly a pay out. Losing Conor would mean losing billions. Literally.

If you live in Ireland then you will know these allegations are almost 80% through, we’re a small country where everyone knows your business and word travels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back