Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent posted on here in a while, since the summer when all this was white hot.
Still very much convinced this did happen and it was him responsible, Is anyone else getting the sense from recent posts (family holidays, messages of "God Bless" and potential UFC return dates being tweeted..) that Conor has somehow managed to duck the charge?
Possibly, mate. Or it could be that he’s just stunting for social media, trying to make himself feel better before he’s charged, and all this comes out properly. Who knows :(

Close school friend of mine is staying on it, he just dm'd me on Twitter & said cab came down hard on whole family, no McGregor isn't out of charges
Court date is in October for assault, & you sexual assault case still ongoing
But its gonna take forever
You know Conors sister & bro in law were on some serious ish too
Whole family is going down
Havent posted on here in a while, since the summer when all this was white hot.
Still very much convinced this did happen and it was him responsible, Is anyone else getting the sense from recent posts (family holidays, messages of "God Bless" and potential UFC return dates being tweeted..) that Conor has somehow managed to duck the charge?

Close school friend of mine is staying on it, he just dm'd me on Twitter & said cab came down hard on whole family, no McGregor isn't out of charges
I take it you’re from Ireland? Is there any truth to the rumour that he paid the victim 3 million?

I take it you’re from Ireland? Is there any truth to the rumour that he paid the victim 3 million?
There are rumors he tried to pay her off, but at this point, the DPP (prosecutor) has to decide whether to go forward
I truly believe it's too late for a payoff with all the evidence against him
I mean they already took his DNA samples & everything, plus he's admitted to having intercourse with her
They could fry him tbh

Is you’re friend a Gardai?Is he in the know?

As someone from the Netherlands, just pointing out, right off the bat the first paragraph starts with some highly inaccurate and bolstered information about " The Kinahan Cartel control the supply of cocaine into most of western Europe".

This is utter bollocks, and makes zero sense why Cocaine heading for Western-Europe would flow though Ireland, notwithstanding that a lot of the cocaine market here is controlled in a wild west setting with Moroccans, Albanians, Turkish etc etc.
The two biggest import harbors are in mainland Europe: Rotterdam and Antwerp. It used to be mostly Rotterdam, but Rotterdam tightened up a lot, so more is flowing through Antwerp now I believe.
A larger percentage is taking the Africa->southern EU -> Western EU route.

tl;dr who da fook is the Kinahan Cartel... No one here ever heard from them, nor have I ever heard of Irish dealing with organizations from main land EU.

As someone from the Netherlands, just pointing out, right off the bat the first paragraph starts with some highly inaccurate and bolstered information about " The Kinahan Cartel control the supply of cocaine into most of western Europe".

This is utter bollocks, and makes zero sense why Cocaine heading for Western-Europe would flow though Ireland, notwithstanding that a lot of the cocaine market here is controlled in a wild west setting with Moroccans, Albanians, Turkish etc etc.
The two biggest import harbors are in mainland Europe: Rotterdam and Antwerp. It used to be mostly Rotterdam, but Rotterdam tightened up a lot, so more is flowing through Antwerp now I believe.

tl;dr who da fook is the Kinahan Cartel... No one here ever heard from them, nor have I ever heard of Irish dealing with organizations from main land EU.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christy_Kinahan

You have to do your homework because the kinahans do indeed play in the champion league of the european coke trade. They were business partners of Taghi and Rico for example

Suggest you do a little research my man. The Kinahans are indeed a huge player in the EU coke business.

They're also directly involved in the MMA/Boxing business as they are the money behind MTK Global who manage Darren Till, Tyson Fury etc.

Thanks for armbarring the ignorance out of me sherbros.

But seriously, this source. Is he in hiding now?
If he is spouting how he has been everywhere, seen everything, and knows everyone.
Surely, some of these people he has been ousting, must have been digging their memories and remembering smelling a rat somewhere sitting in the corner taking 'notes'.

Other than that, Conor doing his own head in on blow seems credible.
We have seen those sketchy bug eyes of him skipping around on multiple occasions.

Club videos he def seemed to be super high and acting aggressive.
Cage incident, dollygate he was a 100% on blow.

Oh yeah, when it was still " enjoyable" and "just one line won't kill me".
giphy.gif

conor’s coach on frankie edgar:

“I think it was in the works when Conor was kind of going on that featherweight tear. He’s an ex-champion, great fighter. Yeah, if it was me, I would love to see the Frankie Edgar fight this year if possible. And then go on another run in 2020.”

thing i don’t like is the “2020” part. i’m starting to worry that he’s slipped through the cracks if they’re talking about 2020.

conor’s coach on frankie edgar:

“I think it was in the works when Conor was kind of going on that featherweight tear. He’s an ex-champion, great fighter. Yeah, if it was me, I would love to see the Frankie Edgar fight this year if possible. And then go on another run in 2020.”

thing i don’t like is the “2020” part. i’m starting to worry that he’s slipped through the cracks if they’re talking about 2020.
Don’t be fooled by ol’ Johnny boy. He’s another good actor, who is capable of chatting a lot of rubbish. Remember back in 2016 when he said Nate Diaz is the best LW on the roster after Conor, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back