Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence that was provable shows that those lads were at a minimum a bunch of cunts. They left a woman crying and bleeding on the way home in a taxi. Scumbags.
At least they put her in a taxi.
Seriously, the animals out here would have left her on some alley, maybe alive.

not liking how cocky he’s getting with dustin.... almost like a weights off his shoulders... i pray everyday this guy gets charged and properly exposed for the pond scum he is.

not liking how cocky he’s getting with dustin.... almost like a weights off his shoulders... i pray everyday this guy gets charged and properly exposed for the pond scum he is.
Don’t worry; he was just consuming his usual Coca Cola and decided to win his Twitter war again.

His DNA was all over the girl, & he lied and said the sex was consensual....um does that sound right to you?
She had horrible injuries & was in the hospital for a week
Gardai took his DNA samples, its him
Show me legitimate source for your information.

These fanboys are horny for McGregor.I bet they have a wank about him every night.

It’s still just a bunch of heresay with no real evidence. It’s just like what’s happened in India with the what’s app lynchings, someone makes a WhatsApp accusation and it spreads with no proof. If they had his dna in a woman’s vagina and he had raped her he would be in prison right now. I don’t think he raped her.
It

It’s still just a bunch of heresay with no real evidence. It’s just like what’s happened in India with the what’s app lynchings, someone makes a WhatsApp accusation and it spreads with no proof. If they had his dna in a woman’s vagina and he had raped her he would be in prison right now. I don’t think he raped her.
It
Doesn’t work like that in Ireland.A Showbiz star touched someone’s knob in Ireland 2.5 years ago and its only gone to court now.His name hasn’t been mentioned but everyone knows who he is.Thats the way the system works here.
There is no point in explaining it to you.You have the Mc Gregor blinkers on.The Irish times leaked Mc Gregors name.They don’t make mistakes,They would get sued.

Question for you?If McGregor is not Guilty how come he hasn’t come out and protested his innocence?

Doesn’t work like that in Ireland.A Showbiz star touched someone’s knob in Ireland 2.5 years ago and its only gone to court now.His name hasn’t been mentioned but everyone knows who he is.Thats the way the system works here.
There is no point in explaining it to you.You have the Mc Gregor blinkers on.The Irish times leaked Mc Gregors name.They don’t make mistakes,They would get sued.

Question for you?If McGregor is not Guilty how come he hasn’t come out and protested his innocence?
He has indirectly protested by telling Dana white it wasn’t him but one of his friends. Look, all I know is I don’t judge people till there is actual real proof, innocent until proven guilty. If they prove him guilty then fuck him he’s a piece of shit, otherwise, I’m not judging yet.

He has indirectly protested by telling Dana white it wasn’t him but one of his friends. Look, all I know is I don’t judge people till there is actual real proof, innocent until proven guilty. If they prove him guilty then fuck him he’s a piece of shit, otherwise, I’m not judging yet.
This “Irish Sports Star” admitted to having consensual sex with the rape victim though. Can you explain that?

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news...e-claim-says-sex-was-consensual-37727340.html

And sure it wasn’t him that got the girl pregnant from Liverpool,It was Also one of his friends.
For Fucksakes wake up fanboys WAKE THE FUCKUP

..... and so it begins again..... just ignore these fucking inbreds, they ante worth the bandwidth.

Lol his rep slammed report as rumor, why didn't he just have his team say it wasnt him?!
Seems he's lying
Come on now, he's telling Dana what he wants to hear

“Guys, I may be a lot of things, but I would never rape anyone. I have too much respect for my MUDDAH to ever partake in such a grotesque act.”

Why would it be so hard to come out and state something like this??

“Guys, I may be a lot of things, but I would never rape anyone. I have too much respect for my MUDDAH to ever partake in such a grotesque act.”

Why would it be so hard to come out and state something like this??
& he announced his retirement as soon as the nyt article was posted

Its all a publicity stunt & PR for him, sad the ufc keeps buying into it tbh

There’s a point when too much is too much to keep forgiving someone for his actions
Jones for example has gone past that point
McGregor too has gone past that point in my book
Meaning if these 2 clowns didn’t have a mountain of shit piled before this recent allegations, the “innocent until proven guilty” shit would fly

Havent posted on here in a while, since the summer when all this was white hot.
Still very much convinced this did happen and it was him responsible, Is anyone else getting the sense from recent posts (family holidays, messages of "God Bless" and potential UFC return dates being tweeted..) that Conor has somehow managed to duck the charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back