Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The basis for people's conviction that McGregor is guilty isn't being based off an anecdote or one person. It's based off a wide swathe of journalism and (if any is needed) a hell of a lot of very visible evidence that he is out of control and felt, at least for a very long period, that he was above the law.

Papers like the Irish Independent aren't gung-ho pundits who will chance their arm making up false claims about a highly serious and delicate case.

It's really frustrating to see people barging in to this thread with reactionary comments like "This again? C'mon guys", given the amount of damning information that's at hand if people only would bother their fucking arses having a proper look instead of running to the defense of somebody who's made a habit of tarnishing their own name over and over again.
ok. type out this point youre making first next time instead of making some vague as fuck post.

and I agree. I'm not learning towards mcgregors innocence here. guy does not seem stable I don't know what he's capable of.

The basis for people's conviction that McGregor is guilty isn't being based off an anecdote or one person. It's based off a wide swathe of journalism and (if any is needed) a hell of a lot of very visible evidence that he is out of control and felt, at least for a very long period, that he was above the law.

Papers like the Irish Independent aren't gung-ho pundits who will chance their arm making up false claims about a highly serious and delicate case.

It's really frustrating to see people barging in to this thread with reactionary comments like "This again? C'mon guys", given the amount of damning information that's at hand if people only would bother their fucking arses having a proper look instead of running to the defense of somebody who's made a habit of tarnishing their own name over and over again.
Are people really still in denial that Mcgregor was involved in this whole incident?! I remember before, that people were saying it’s “some other Irish celebrity”, but what’s their excuse now? That it was consensual sex??

Are people really still in denial that Mcgregor was involved in this whole incident?! I remember before, that people were saying it’s “some other Irish celebrity”, but what’s their excuse now? That it was consensual sex??
maybe she stepped on a rake like 8 times

This guy just completely gone off the rails. There is absolutely no defending this. What a fucking tramp of the highest order.

This guy just completely gone off the rails. There is absolutely no defending this. What a fucking tramp of the highest order.

'the old man was dressed slutty, he was asking for it'
'probably a consensual punch then the old man called assault seen it all the time can't trust these old men'
'this happens all the time just an old man out for some money'
'my friend who has a Elbonian workmate said that in Europe sucker punching old men in bars is just part of normal culture, you can see the old guy wasn't surprised, it's not a big deal'

<seedat>

Last edited:
couldn’t floor a pensioner with a sucker punch. honestly call me what you like; i absolutely (and i can not stress this enough) can-not-WAIT until this piece of classless shit gets his comeuppance. the sooner this disease is in jail getting gang raped the better.

If McRape escapes charges (not that he didn't rape her, just that he isn't convicted), do you think he is still a big PPV draw for Dana and UFC?

Let's assume he does fight again .... the pre fight social media will be full of allegations and innuendo; I will personally start a #BoycottMcRape campaign! It's not a good look.

I'm wondering how PPV UFC fans (hardcore or casual) would feel about this. Personally, I never want to contribute another cent towards him. I feel sick just thinking about him nowadays, I hate everything about him, he's gone down in my estimations that much.
Who knows. It just might help him sell PPVs

couldn’t floor a pensioner with a sucker punch. honestly call me what you like; i absolutely (and i can not stress this enough) can-not-WAIT until this piece of classless shit gets his comeuppance. the sooner this disease is in jail getting gang raped the better.
Sad thing is that pensioner punching incident will make his fanbase love him even more. They are like Trump's base. In fact I'd say there is a high correlation between Trump/Brexit fans and McRape.

gives some insight into the connor psyche here:

connor tells the guy to drink it, guy refuses connors offer. gets punched.

shows what he’s like when he’s refused and publically embarrassed..... don’t it.........

Sad thing is that pensioner punching incident will make his fanbase love him even more. They are like Trump's base. In fact I'd say there is a high correlation between Trump/Brexit fans and McRape.
glad to say from what i’ve seen even his die hard fans are condemning it.

gives some insight into the connor psyche here:

connor tells the guy to drink it, guy refuses connors offer. gets punched.

shows what he’s like when he’s refused and publically embarrassed..... don’t it.........

Which is useful for the rape case prosecution. It shows there is a consistency in behaviour.

nothing yet. i posted the mcgregor video on a dublin facebook group earlier and it’s no secret that it’s still ongoing tho. absolutely nobody there was unaware of what’s going on. as this happened last december i doubt it’ll be too much longer.

the most recent one i’ve seen is from the 30th june where it states “the dpp will be making a decision soon on whether or not to push forward” that’s almost two months ago so i’m hoping for more info before xmas.

the most recent one i’ve seen is from the 30th june where it states “the dpp will be making a decision soon on whether or not to push forward” that’s almost two months ago so i’m hoping for more info before xmas.
Thanks for that. The legal system in Ireland seems so slow.

Rape case was 100% McGregor and he’s 100% getting done for it. Again, this is so easy to say, but I know guys who trained with the same guys handling this case. They are still waiting on medical evidence and once that’s back, he’s done. The girl has 100% rejected and offer of settlement. His time is up. Dee is also done with him, nothing has been made public there because of the kids. She knows that once the rape thing is confirmed, he’s done anyway. She can finally move on and good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back