Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how a Sherdogger just so happens to be close to Conor’s circle. Also funny how these gangsters Conor chills with just so happen to big gossips...
People are talking like Dublin is a little tan where your Aunty is you hairdressers. It’s not. Most of this is unsubstantiated and outright false in some cases.
I’m grabbing my links now To shut some of this down
<YeahOKJen>
<Dany07>

worst thing about conor fan boys?

they won’t even except it’s true after he’s convicted... it’ll be “oh he was set up” “bet she lied for the money”

thick as fuck scummy vermin rats!!

I don't doubt this is possible

But you do realize how many conniving bitches would be willing to go to such lengths in order to get a massive payout and be set for life right?

90% of celebrity rape cases fit this profile.

Don't believe something just because some girl claimed it. There's too many false claims being made today. A girl can easily give herself a black eye and fuck herself up / claim that she was beaten.

Again I don't doubt it's possible or may be true but to play Devils advocate, tread lightly with believing claims

Just FYI

If you follow the career of all male celebrities

You will find similar scandals as the ones Conor has been facing

It comes with the territory

Just FYI
If you follow the career of all male celebrities You will find similar scandals as the ones Conor has been facing It comes with the territory
<Varys01>
No it doesn't. It comes with shit people doing shit things. If you don't make bad decisions and put yourself into bad situations, (almost always) shit wouldn't happen.

Conor doesn't have a kid with another woman because of something she alone did. If he hadn't had sex with her (or at least had used a condom) she wouldn't have gotten pregnant by him. Then there's the previous women he paid off. All the physical/violent altercations he's started. The Khabib one was the only one where his part was reactionary, the rest (dolly/bus, Bellator cage, bar fight, cellphone, can throwing, etc.) were all his doing (not to mention the 12+ driving violations and having his license revoked/suspended).

If he hadn't taken this rape victim back to his hotel, hit on her, and then hit her once she rejected him, which he followed up with raping/sodomizing her, all done with witnesses in the room, then he wouldn't be in this situation.

Could he be innocent? Maybe But his history, past decisions/actions, etc. all make this MORE than plausible. Then there's the fact that the people with the most knowledge of all the facts, the Garda, believe he raped her.

Can the DPP get a conviction? If this was in the US I would say probably not since rape is notoriously hard to get a conviction on. However, in Ireland the rape conviction rate is >80%, so if the DPP decides to go forward (which they'll do if they feel they have the evidence) then he's more than likely fooked. And at this point what little we do know for sure is that the Garda feel there's enough evidence, which likely means that the DPP will also feel they have enough to convict.

We're all waiting for signs of whether or not Conor will ever fight again. IMO if he signs a fight contract then that'll be an indication that he's more than likely in the clear (i.e. Not that he didn't/did rape her, just that he won't be convicted). In the meantime, we have the Garda saying he appears to have raped her. We have her saying she was raped. We have Conor "retiring" on the day his name was officially tied to the rape (which doesn't mean he raped her, but it certainly was done on that specific day which does scream some amount of guilt). We also have the fact he hasn't been signed to a fight even though his suspension is long over (which again means little by itself, but in the context of everything else it certainly doesn't help).

I'll be shocked if he were to fight this year. The DPP takes something like an average of 18 months from rape to conviction/acquittal, and this high profile of a case isn't "average". It's only been 7 months so I don't expect to hear anything of significance until probably early next year, but it could easily go into late summer or fall of next year before there's resolution to this whole mess.

On a side note, I think that timeline is also why the UFC had Max-Dustin fight for the Interim belt. With the plan that the winner faces Khabib and if by some chance they won, then Conor could face them sometime next year (both would be a much better match-up for Conor than Khabib). Timeline wise, it's make a lot of sense to long-range plan for a Conor return fight at IFW 2020, assuming he isn't in jail (for the rape of something else between now and then).

I don't doubt this is possible

But you do realize how many conniving bitches would be willing to go to such lengths in order to get a massive payout and be set for life right?

90% of celebrity rape cases fit this profile.

Don't believe something just because some girl claimed it. There's too many false claims being made today. A girl can easily give herself a black eye and fuck herself up / claim that she was beaten.

Again I don't doubt it's possible or may be true but to play Devils advocate, tread lightly with believing claims
People believe whatever their feelings tell them to believe & ignore any facts that dispute what they believe. This is especially true for liberals

If a Conor fight is booked then we'll know the Irish prosecutors aren't proceeding with the case, until then it's on going. Obviously the UFC are on top things and won't make a move until there's a resolution.

<Varys01>

On a side note, I think that timeline is also why the UFC had Max-Dustin fight for the Interim belt. With the plan that the winner faces Khabib and if by some chance they won, then Conor could face them sometime next year (both would be a much better match-up for Conor than Khabib). Timeline wise, it's make a lot of sense to long-range plan for a Conor return fight at IFW 2020, assuming he isn't in jail (for the rape of something else between now and then).

If McRape escapes charges (not that he didn't rape her, just that he isn't convicted), do you think he is still a big PPV draw for Dana and UFC?

Let's assume he does fight again .... the pre fight social media will be full of allegations and innuendo; I will personally start a #BoycottMcRape campaign! It's not a good look.

I'm wondering how PPV UFC fans (hardcore or casual) would feel about this. Personally, I never want to contribute another cent towards him. I feel sick just thinking about him nowadays, I hate everything about him, he's gone down in my estimations that much.

Last edited:
Thing about Ireland sexual assault cases is, that nobody is officially named UNLESS there's a conviction. And even then, IINM in order for the rapist to be named, the victim also has to be willing to be named (either officially or by a very easy process of elimination). So if he doesn't get convicted, he can't be "officially" named however it's entirely possible that his whereabouts and attendance in court will be "leaked". If he is convicted, he'll get jail time and it'll be obvious and from that the victim is easy to figure out.

As for the UFC: I just don't see them wanting him going through the court proceedings while he has a fight booked (if he's even allowed to travel once charges are pressed). That's why I don't think he'll get any fight booked until he (and the UFC) are positive it's over. Compare him to Khabib, who served a longer suspension, already has his next fight booked, and almost certainly will fight that fight before Conor ever really gets into talks about another fight.

To answer you questions about PPV sales:
If he's convicted he won't fight because he'll do jail time. Thus his PPV sales will be 0. Ireland's average sentence for rape is 10 years, so if he's convicted it's unlikely that he'll ever fight again.

If he's not convicted then it becomes a matter of how much publicity there is surrounding the matter. If charges are pressed then my guess is the NY Times will "leak" it and it'll be all over the press and Dana will be hounded with questions about it. If that's the case, then it's likely to receive enough publicity that even casuals will hear about it. Conor and Dana will be asked about it in every interview, plus some enterprising journalist will probably do a piece about the correlation of UFC fighters and illegal acts including rape (and this isn't the first time a UFC fighter has raped someone, it's at LEAST the 3rd), domestic assaults, bank robbery, Jones many f*ck ups, BJ Penn's recent stuff, etc. etc. etc. So at that point not even ESPN would be able to ignore it and casual's having knowledge of the situation absolutely will hurt PPV sales (the Conor nuthugger casuals are incredibly annoying, but they're not all shithead worthless human beings).

If he's never officially charged (or the unlikely scenario were he's charged but not convicted and it never leaks) then questions about it will be deflected like his PR team has already done (and of course the nuthuggers will scream about his innocence if anyone ever brings it up).

So PPV impact:
Convicted = Sales plummet to zero since he'll be in jail
Charged but acquitted = Sales drop 20-40% (depending upon how widespread the knowledge of the charges are)
Not charged = PPV sales drop 15-25% because it's been too many years since his last win, and too many fresher losses that hamper his mystique and ability to sell a fight.

Regardless of the outcome of the rape case, Conor's trajectory is not a good one and I'll be shocked if he doesn't have another run-in with the law sometime in the next 12 months (a timeframe that IMO is probably the minimum until his next fight), so I'd say there's less than a 50% chance Conor fights again.

[Note: With the new ESPN deal the UFC is WAY less dependent upon PPV sales, and while they'd love to have the old Conor back, they don't want nor need the current Conor staining the organization]
Great analysis. Thanks for taking the time to explain. All you say makes sense, except I think his condemnation will be greater than you project.

Most MMA participants and hardcore fans I know have a strong moral code, and there are very few 'wrong uns'. They use MMA to channel any demons they have in a constructive manner and are very strict about how they use their skills and talent.

The fact that McRape abused his fighting talent outside the ring, using that power against a woman, using that power to viciously and violently sodomise a woman ... it the worst abuse of an MMA fighter's ability, literally can't think of a worse abuse.

If he fights again, UFC will harm its brand and reputation, it actually hurts the sport.

Last edited:
Ah but just look at this thread. There are idiots ITT that think he's completely innocent and that she willingly had sex with him and then choked herself, lodged a tampon into her cervix herself, bloodied her own clothes, performed some academy award worthy acting in the hotel while in view of the security cameras, returned home and then strategically waited to call the police. After which she waffled on whether or not to put herself and her family through a trial before deciding to move forward with charges/witness statement. There's people that think she's done all that as a money grab, which hardly works when he's not legally allowed to be named. In the US legal system it might work because just an accusation can be very damaging, and if the victim is bought off the case would be dropped. In Ireland it's different and the case won't be dropped by the victim now that she's made her official statement and the file's handed over to the DPP. Paying her a bunch of money now won't fix things.

Conor's already admitted that he had sex with her, so without a conviction I doubt many PPV buyers will boycott him (if he's just not charged or charged but acquitted - either way he legally will be "innocent"). His PPV sales WILL drop because he's just not the draw he used to be, and each loss and every year later his drawing power weakens. However, a trial without conviction, or no charges, won't drastically impact his PPV sales (it'll more impact his sponsorships and whiskey sales). People will buy the PPV to see him lose, or because they're blind nuthuggers, or a very few are just morally corrupt people, but if he fights again it's because he wasn't found guilty, which means at the most the outrage will be more on par with some of the other fighters that have done shit things but weren't locked up (Jones, Hardy, etc.). And other fighters have been found guilty, so Conor being found "innocent" wouldn't be much worse than those cases.
Jones has allegedly assaulted a woman at a strip club right now. I do not see anybody defending him like they do with Conor. McGregor is very lucky he lives over here where shit won't come out due to laws

as i’ve said here before:

if they believe her story is credible (which the gardia do)
if the injury’s are genuine (which the gardia believe they are)
if mcgregors dna is all over her (which it is)
if the cctv proves she was there (which it will)

oh and just to add: as she obviously tried to fight him off i’ll bet ya what ever ya want they’ll have taken swabs of dna from under her fingernails. how does one explain way all of this in court?

fact is it’s just a matter of time.

as i’ve said here before:

if they believe her story is credible (which the gardia do)
if the injury’s are genuine (which the gardia believe they are)
if mcgregors dna is all over her (which it is)
if the cctv proves she was there (which it will)

oh and just to add: as she obviously tried to fight him off i’ll bet ya what ever ya want they’ll have taken swabs of dna from under her fingernails. how does one explain way all of this in court?

fact is it’s just a matter of time.

All true but at the same time what is taking so long here. You read the reports on the surface and you wonder why he hasn't been charged yet. But now you got months and months going by with nothing new happening or being reported. On some level that has to say somethings aren't quite adding up in this whole situation.

Being such a high profile figure I highly doubt they'll be able to keep this under wraps and proceed forward.

my bet is by christmas he’ll have been charged and it’ll be leaked by american media as irish doesn’t allow it. they have to make sure a conviction is 100% considering the accused that’s why it’s taking so long but as someone else has said “while he’s not being booked to fight then summit is still going on, the second he’s booked for a fight then he’s got away with it”

but as i’ve said already: the gardia believe the evidence is very strong so it’s just a waiting game.

after the constant shite i get for trying to bring light to this case i honestly can’t wait for him to get everything that’s coming to him.

His coach standing by him. It's crazy how John Kavanagh isn't backing off from conor....like John is not a bad guy, & him & his gf are both still supporting conor
Odd, with the evidence/stories I've read...like how can u not care?

from a professional standpoint; it’s innocent until proven guilty. imagine john says he wants nothing more to do with connor then he’s proved innocent, would tarnish johns career 100%. think he’s waiting just like the rest of us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back