Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting attention, being the centre of attention and self recognition are one thing but mcgregor was is a completely different animal at it. bono for example is the kind of guy that loved hearing his own name but ‘hey’ why not? the guy does stupid amounts of shit for different charity’s and people arround the world so if the blow off of that is was hearing about bono a few times a week i weren’t bothered. after mcgregors fight career went down the drain he just became like a bad smell that wouldn’t fuck off. i mean from printing ‘fuck you’ on a suit, offering marky mark a fight, coming back and then retiring (twice) (this year), offering to fight cowboy only to cancel or offering to referee the fight between justin dribler and tom cruise ffs just to try to grab at the last straws of being relevant is soo cringe it’s unreal
but i personally promise to give connor all the publicity in the world when this story breaks, there won’t be a mcgregor fan in a 100mile radius of me that doesn’t know what a dirty vile pos he really is.

maybe we could have a pinstriped suit with ‘rapist’ where once it said ‘fuck off’

I think we should have t-shirts made now, so that they're ready to wear when it leaks that he's charged.

Actually, maybe that should be a shoop contest with the top vote getter being the official "McGregor charged with rape" shirt!
Something like these?
raoe-shirt_1_.png

or
443.jpg

Have at it shoopers.

hopefully should t be long now.

Attachments

• E901CCE0-206C-4B58-B9CB-14C27C974134.jpeg
    E901CCE0-206C-4B58-B9CB-14C27C974134.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 197
Has Conor made any statements or comments about this whole thing? Its been like 6 months, has he lawyered up and stayed quiet or has he talked about it?

So you are saying Rape never happened?That the RTÉ leaked memo wasn’t real?Fan Boys are so blind.

True. It seems that they don’t want to burn themselves with Conor

Yes he's lawyered up.
Way back in December he had his lawyer contact the Gardai.
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/rape-suspect-irish-sports-star-13735510

Then, in January he was "arrested" (which does not mean what it does in the US) by appointment and he had his legal advisor with him.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-handed-himself-in-dublin-hotel-a8734356.html
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-sports-accused-rape-assault-arrested

Nothing. He's admitted he had sex with her and so his DNA in a rape kit is of little value (though I guess his DNA on some object or something might have some relevance, that doesn't appear to be at issue here).

Basically, the Irish legal system works differently than in the US. And, since this is such a high profile case, the DPP does not want to screw anything up. So, they're getting all their ducks in a row prior to taking it to court. And the high profile nature also means that this case won't move as quickly as typical cases (which take an average of something like 18 months - and this rape happened only 7 months ago).

I've said it before but it bears repeating: IMO Conor won't be booked for a fight until this thing has finished playing out. The UFC likes to have 4-6 months to market a Conor fight and they're not going to want to be in the middle of that and then have this go public. So IMO they'll wait until they're confident it's over (either he's acquitted or the DPP decides not to press charges) before booking him a fight. That's why I doubt he'll fight this year. I figure this could easily take until early next year before they're sure that the DPP isn't filing charges. And if they do charge him, then it could be into late next year before a verdict is reached.

I also think that's why you hear less and less about Conor from Dana (and the UFC) as he distances himself until we all know how this thing shakes out. If a reporter asks Dana directly a Conor question he'll address it, but I'm not hearing him bring Conor up unsolicited nearly as frequently as he used to.

Yes he's lawyered up.
Way back in December he had his lawyer contact the Gardai.
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/rape-suspect-irish-sports-star-13735510

Then, in January he was "arrested" (which does not mean what it does in the US) by appointment and he had his legal advisor with him.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-handed-himself-in-dublin-hotel-a8734356.html
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-sports-accused-rape-assault-arrested

Nothing. He's admitted he had sex with her and so his DNA in a rape kit is of little value (though I guess his DNA on some object or something might have some relevance, that doesn't appear to be at issue here).

Basically, the Irish legal system works differently than in the US. And, since this is such a high profile case, the DPP does not want to screw anything up. So, they're getting all their ducks in a row prior to taking it to court. And the high profile nature also means that this case won't move as quickly as typical cases (which take an average of something like 18 months - and this rape happened only 7 months ago).

I've said it before but it bears repeating: IMO Conor won't be booked for a fight until this thing has finished playing out. The UFC likes to have 4-6 months to market a Conor fight and they're not going to want to be in the middle of that and then have this go public. So IMO they'll wait until they're confident it's over (either he's acquitted or the DPP decides not to press charges) before booking him a fight. That's why I doubt he'll fight this year. I figure this could easily take until early next year before they're sure that the DPP isn't filing charges. And if they do charge him, then it could be into late next year before a verdict is reached.

I also think that's why you hear less and less about Conor from Dana (and the UFC) as he distances himself until we all know how this thing shakes out. If a reporter asks Dana directly a Conor question he'll address it, but I'm not hearing him bring Conor up unsolicited nearly as frequently as he used to.
Finally someone who knows how Irish system works.No matter how much I have said it here the Fan Boys are not getting it.The Irish law is so different.The DPP are gonna take their time on this one.It is so strange Conor has never once come out and tried to plead his innocence on this.Just so weird.I think he is as guilty as fuck and there is just so many yes men surrounded him that he thinks he will be ok

That's my point. It's 6 months on. If it were hearsay then by now it would all be over and he would talk about the shit rumours publically. Silence to me implies that something is ongoing which lines up with Irish law. It's total speculation on my part, I just don't follow any Conor news/social media so I wondered if he had made any statements that arent in this thread.

Here is my unopinionated cliffs for those that did not read:

* After losing to Mendes, Conor apparently started going off the deep end snorting coke and cheating on his wife, associating with a dangerous gang and causing a ruckus regularly.

* The alleged assault: the alleged victim denied Conor sex and embarrassed him, slapping him as he advanced on her -- he then ALLEGEDLY attacked her and proceeded to have nonconsensual anal sex with her.

* The author of this claims to be a large former fan of Conor who knows him and his following on a personal level being from the same area and claims that if you speak with locals from Ireland, many will attest to these allegations and furthermore that these described are only what is publicly known but there are many more.

Here is my unopinionated cliffs for those that did not read:

* After losing to Mendes, Conor apparently started going off the deep end snorting coke and cheating on his wife, associating with a dangerous gang and causing a ruckus regularly.

* The alleged assault: the alleged victim denied Conor sex and embarrassed him, slapping him as he advanced on her -- he then ALLEGEDLY attacked her and proceeded to have nonconsensual anal sex with her.

* The author of this claims to be a large former fan of Conor who knows him and his following on a personal level being from the same area and claims that if you speak with locals from Ireland, many will attest to these allegations and furthermore that these described are only what is publicly known but there are many more.
Funny how a Sherdogger just so happens to be close to Conor’s circle. Also funny how these gangsters Conor chills with just so happen to big gossips...
People are talking like Dublin is a little tan where your Aunty is you hairdressers. It’s not. Most of this is unsubstantiated and outright false in some cases.
I’m grabbing my links now To shut some of this down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back