Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Irish papers today

Attachments

• 62436360_667827006974250_558873720219762688_n.jpg
    62436360_667827006974250_558873720219762688_n.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 211
  • 64253038_367049713942385_3644315381704687616_n.jpg
    64253038_367049713942385_3644315381704687616_n.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 62571053_454405035131838_2924169857178009600_n.jpg
    62571053_454405035131838_2924169857178009600_n.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 412
"Could be..."
If it's him I'm curious to see if and how he is going to be able to money out of this. Wealth privilege... that's the real privilege..

Can't believe Dee is sticking by him through this....sexual assault charge, baby mamas coming forward...another assault charge looming

Also did u hear about his sister?

Can't believe Dee is sticking by him through this....sexual assault charge, baby mamas coming forward...another assault charge looming

Also did u hear about his sister?
I think you mean this:

Not Irish here, could you please fill in backstory?

@Msummerse elaborate. What happening with his girl and sister. I hear something with cartel but am not sure. I’m a bit skeptical about the rape rumours, if you’ve read this whole thread every week it’s “going public” or “awaiting approval”
“Dees left him” the cartel have “ had enough” etc. These guys aren’t really a reliable source though if you actually have info Lay it on me
Story is 100% real, but no Dee isn't leaving him which shocks me.
Conors sister is married to a drug dealer & her & him got raided by the gardai/police
Also Conor has a baby mama suing him for child support

I think you mean this:

Not Irish here, could you please fill in backstory?

Her husband is a big time drug dealer, served time for drug trafficking
She shut her Instagram down because the cops were interested where she was getting all that money from

Do u think he gets arrested this month?
Not the way the Irish system works and even if he’s convicted and stands trial,His name won’t be released until he is found guilty.This case has been with the DPP for a longtime now.I think the Gardaí are really trying to nail him on this

giphy.gif

Her husband is a big time drug dealer, served time for drug trafficking
She shut her Instagram down because the cops were interested where she was getting all that money from

Getting all the money from???? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, probably her billionaire brother would be a fairly easy get out clause there.

Not the way the Irish system works and even if he’s convicted and stands trial,His name won’t be released until he is found guilty.This case has been with the DPP for a longtime now.I think the Gardaí are really trying to nail him on this
When do u see him actually getting taken into custody? I mean at this point he could still leave the country
Honestly, when do u see him being taken into custody? They have the evidence, why not move forward?

When do u see him actually getting taken into custody? I mean at this point he could still leave the country

Honestly, when do u see him being taken into custody? They have the evidence, why not move forward?
I’d say the Gardaí are trying to build a watertight case.He is such a high profile star.That if the Gardai fuck up on this they would be the laughingstock of the world media.The DPP can take a longtime to make a decision.The bigger The case the longer it takes.Only Newspapers reporting on the famous sports star rape is the likes of the Star newspaper.As soon as the story that the famous sports star has been arrested and charged I will post here.Again these things take time in Ireland.

I don't want to believe its true... but he started making major cash, and if he's hanging out with gangsters I can see it being true... I hope it's not though... I think he let all that Mayweather money go to his head... he might think he's above the law and above punishment.

It sucks, I used to be a big Conor fan but it's hard to be a fan of him lately... he doesn't fight, he has all these allegations about him... like I said, I think he let the money go to his head.

I don't want to believe its true... but he started making major cash, and if he's hanging out with gangsters I can see it being true... I hope it's not though... I think he let all that Mayweather money go to his head... he might think he's above the law and above punishment.

It sucks, I used to be a big Conor fan but it's hard to be a fan of him lately... he doesn't fight, he has all these allegations about him... like I said, I think he let the money go to his head.
Mind you, Conor was called 'Notorious' because he was always getting in to trouble. It may have seen like he was making changes owing to how the media portrayed him but whenever we saw leaked photos or videos, he was always messed up and acting erratic. The problem with fighting is often the people that find refuge are absolute mental cases and need that violence and physical work out to exhaust their inner demons, Once you take the structure and refuge that fighting gives you, or add massive amounts of fame and money in it, it turns in to a shit show. The better question is name a single fighter that has dealt with the massive fame and money - Naseem, Tyson, Fury, Conor, Jones, Mayweather have all had widely recorded ups and downs. For whatever reason, it seems only the super religious ones are kept in check, like Manny, or even Ali, but religious world views often come with their own baggage - see Pacs comments on homosexuals or Khabib on women.

i have a lot of friends that all love him but there’s always been something about him that’s never quite sat right with me. when it would come to weigh ins and he’d act the way he did; everyone would say “oh he’s not like that in real life” “nah he’s just hyping the fight he’s actually really humble” or when you’d see him with dee on social media everyone would be saying “oh look at them ” “relationship goals ” “they’ve got everything” and his fanboys would defend everything he’d say/do from the stuff with khabib to attacking the occasional fan that got too close. unfortunately when you continually praise a narcissist you make it worst, until eventually it becomes a narcissist with psychopathic tendencies, then throw some cocaine, millions of pounds and a background in martial arts in for good measure and you are left with an uncontrollable animal.

how do we stop this from happening again?
STOP PRAISING ARSEHOLES FOR BEING ARSEHOLES!!!!

people like fury at the moment for example. not only the guy turned his life around but he also seems a sound, down to earth, decent chap. that’s the kinda of person i hope takes over as a sports personality that people look up to or idolise in fight sports. fuck this swagger dickhead bullshit cause it just encourages pricks to act bigger pricks.

just my two cents.

i have a lot of friends that all love him but there’s always been something about him that’s never quite sat right with me. when it would come to weigh ins and he’d act the way he did; everyone would say “oh he’s not like that in real life” “nah he’s just hyping the fight he’s actually really humble” or when you’d see him with dee on social media everyone would be saying “oh look at them ” “relationship goals ” “they’ve got everything” and his fanboys would defend everything he’d say/do from the stuff with khabib to attacking the occasional fan that got too close. unfortunately when you continually praise a narcissist you make it worst, until eventually it becomes a narcissist with psychopathic tendencies, then throw some cocaine, millions of pounds and a background in martial arts in for good measure and you are left with an uncontrollable animal.

how do we stop this from happening again?
STOP PRAISING ARSEHOLES FOR BEING ARSEHOLES!!!!

people like fury at the moment for example. not only the guy turned his life around but he also seems a sound, down to earth, decent chap. that’s the kinda of person i hope takes over as a sports personality that people look up to or idolise in fight sports. fuck this swagger dickhead bullshit cause it just encourages pricks to act bigger pricks.

just my two cents.

Amen to that. It's been exhausting the past few years here in Ireland having to humor people who are in denial about McGregor. His work ethic and drive are hugely inspirational, but none of that cancels out the fact that he is a malignant narcissist with an insatiable appetite for attention and self recognition. The "humble in defeat" thing always got to me too, it was almost like his fans were relieved when he'd act like that because it'd extinguish the awkward sense of guilt they were carrying from being enamored with an antihero.

And yes - Fury is the antidote to all of that. If he keeps doing things the way he's doing them at the moment he's got my support for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back