Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it you are from Ireland?When this all came out there was in a few reports that Tubridy was in hotel or was that bullshite.Did you here anything bout this?Do you think Conor did what he did?

There was a roumer about Tubs being there floating about. But nothing at all in the media. This is aside from the roller skates watsapp.

It's very possible what is alleged is what has happened imo. I wrote him off after the bus incedent. He has proved that he is nothing but a jumped up scumbag

I have a hard time believing this since the main sources are a reddit threat and a Terez Owens article
personally i think its fake and if it is real hes innocent till proven guilty alot of women hang around rich famous guys like conor to trap them taking their money aka gold-diggers but if its not the case he needs to be punished

If true lock him up in russian prison with Alexander Emelianenko and Datsik

Don’t think she has to, think if the DPP decide to prosecute that’s it based on the evidence and statements they have already taken. Happy to be corrected but near sure thats it
I don't think the girl will testify.
The mob guys are gonna threaten her family and herself.
There's no way this is gonna be proven without her testifying.
I think Conor walks.

Don’t think she has to, think if the DPP decide to prosecute that’s it based on the evidence and statements they have already taken. Happy to be corrected but near sure thats it
That's also my understanding.

They took her statement and therefore she doesn't have to cooperate in order for the DPP to prosecute (though I'm sure it makes it easier). Also, in Ireland rape victims can testify via video and do not need to "face" the accused. Different than in the US where (normally) the victim/witnesses need to be in the courtroom.

That said, successful rape convictions in Ireland are few and far between. Something like only 15% of rape prosecutions end up in convictions (whereas the conviction rate of non-sexual offenses is 88.2%). So even if this goes forward, and I hope there's at least an attempt to punish whomever is responsible, the likelihood of Conor being convicted is pretty low.

As for timing, since technically details aren't supposed to be released publicly until AFTER trial and only IF convicted. And then, only if the victim wishes, since as part of the release of info her name would also be released. It could be quite awhile until we know much more. The average time from the report of a rape to it going to trail is 943 days. That's over 2-1/2 years! So it certainly appears that Conor could fight twice more and then end his mma career, all before this thing goes to trial.

That's also my understanding.

They took her statement and therefore she doesn't have to cooperate in order for the DPP to prosecute (though I'm sure it makes it easier). Also, in Ireland rape victims can testify via video and do not need to "face" the accused. Different than in the US where (normally) the victim/witnesses need to be in the courtroom.

That said, successful rape convictions in Ireland are few and far between. Something like only 15% of rape prosecutions end up in convictions (whereas the conviction rate of non-sexual offenses is 88.2%). So even if this goes forward, and I hope there's at least an attempt to punish whomever is responsible, the likelihood of Conor being convicted is pretty low.

As for timing, since technically details aren't supposed to be released publicly until AFTER trial and only IF convicted. And then, only if the victim wishes, since as part of the release of info her name would also be released. It could be quite awhile until we know much more. The average time from the report of a rape to it going to trail is 943 days. That's over 2-1/2 years! So it certainly appears that Conor could fight twice more and then end his mma career, all before this thing goes to trial.
It seems like very inefficient legal system over there if they need a couple of years to process a rape case

I don't know if I am reading too much into it, but has anyone talked about Conor's lack of mentioning of his new daughter? I find he is constantly talking about Conor Jr. and has been since he was born.. but I feel like I don't even know his daughters name, and only caught glimpses of her in the background of some of his Instagram stories.

Some of you fools are so gullible.

Read that OP and ask yourself a serious question, if that was all true, do you really think that one of the most famous people in the world could do all that coke, all that partying, all those 3 night benders without the internet being filled with videos....

TS is a fantasist and every single thing he said is an embellished version of the same whatsapp messages that have been floating about twitter for years.

Take it you don’t have internet
Some of you fools are so gullible.

Read that OP and ask yourself a serious question, if that was all true, do you really think that one of the most famous people in the world could do all that coke, all that partying, all those 3 night benders without the internet being filled with videos....

TS is a fantasist and every single thing he said is an embellished version of the same whatsapp messages that have been floating about twitter for years.

He’s off his bleeding tits in that video.You can’t deny that.Hows the download speed on wizardry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back