Very interesting news on the state of Viacom

Have some pride, stop stealing my lines. That's some childish shit. So you're saying the rules don't apply to you?
If it's that big of a rule I'm sure the thread will be removed. Your lines? Is that how much coming on sherdog to be a keyboard warrior means to you? You said I argue like a girl I said you have the demeanour of a little girl which is your general behaviour altogether.

If it's that big of a rule I'm sure the thread will be removed. Your lines? Is that how much coming on sherdog to be a keyboard warrior means to you? You said I argue like a girl I said you have the demeanour of a little girl which is your general behaviour altogether.

Be original. Troll with some pride, don't repeat the things your opponent says like child.

Yeah, i get it. The rules don't apply to you because your mommy never says no to you.

Be original. Troll with some pride, don't repeat the things your opponent says like child.
What have I repeated? You've just realised that I'm right when I say if it's that big of a rule the thread will be removed, now you have no reason to keep your argument going but it's all you have in your life so you have to find a reason to, go away you sad act.

What have I repeated? You've just realised that I'm right when I say if it's that big of a rule the thread will be removed, now you have no reason to keep your argument going but it's all you have in your life so you have to find a reason to, go away you sad act.

Who's sad? You come shit in my legit threads but you get butthurt when I call you out for posting a non UFC thread in here? You're a whiner. Take it like a man.

1921478128_r4mxATkGfy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Who's mad? You come shit in my legit threads but you get butthurt when I call you out for posting a non UFC thread in here? You're a whiner. Take it like a man.

1921478128_r4mxATkGfy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Legit threads? You don't post any threads but hate on about Ronda/Conor/Sage yet I'm the one who's butthurt? they'd all pay your janitors salary after making you clean up their shit. I won't reply again.

It has to be so hard for Bellator to build talent

UFC guys get the benefit of getting to fight on undercards that have huge names headlining when they are trying to build them up....Bellator doesn't have that luxury their guys get thrown to the wolves and nobody watches

You're delusional dude. The UFC has by far the best fighters in the world. This isn't the Pride era when Pride had the best fighters, or Strikeforce, which got a lot of Pride vets and Heavyweight talent. No other organization can even compare to the UFC right now. M-1 has some decent talent, and Bellator has a couple decent guys at Featherweight, and two decent guys at Lightweight, but other than they get schooled everywhere by the UFC.

You must think every UFC fighter is the elite of the elite. UFC's Lightweight, Welterweight, and Middleweight are the only competitive divisions, as far as dudes go. Yeah Bellators HW sucks, but who does UFC have? A bunch of names that will never be contenders? A bunch of gatekeepers? I watch UFC as much as the next man but most of the top 10 roster (and top 15-70) across the board could be in Bellator and it wouldnt make much difference. That's not a knock on those fighters, it's more of a knock on UFC's elitest ego. UFC fanboys are the reason why UFC thinks they're da'shit. You guys are the reason Ben Rothwell (who tapped out Barnett) probably barely get's a higher salary than Sage (who tapped out like a minus 3 stripe white belt).

Legit threads? You don't post any threads but hate on about Ronda/Conor/Sage yet I'm the one who's butthurt? they'd all pay your janitors salary after making you clean up their shit. I won't reply again.

I'm posting discussions about UFC. It's your fault if you get your panties in a bunch over it. Get used to it.
But why do your Viacom threads belong in this forum? Go run to your mom and be mad.

Please point out a fighter you'd favor over the current champion in any weight class that is currently outside of the UFC.

Those are 2 separate arguments you have. One of your opinions is "UFC has the best champs", while your other opinion is "UFC has the best fighters".

UFC currently has good champs. That doesn't mean UFC has concrete top 10's. Bellators Will Brooks can beat majority of UFC's very strong top 10 LW. Bellators Liam McGeary can beat the majority of UFC LHW. I also think Bellators Strauss can beat majority of UFC's Featherweights. Can they beat UFC's current champs in those relative divisions? Maybe not... but 80-90% of UFC top 10's can't beat the current champ in those relative divisions. So UFC doesn't have the "best fighters". They do have the best "champs", but their champs also beat the shit out of all their top 10's, so there is an obvious competitive gap between UFC's champs and top 10's, ala Barao, Aldo, Ben Henderson, RDA, DC, Bones Jones, Spider and Cain.

To be fair, I don't think Bellator is to blame for Viacom stocks dipping. They can't have THAT much weight.

Shut up, everybody with any sense knows you're just a guy who shits on anything that isn't insulting towards Conor/Ronda/Sage/Paige type fighters, go & spew hate somewhere else where nobody cares about you. You fat old slob.

Are you not the poster that enters every single discussion about Holly vs. Tate and insults and puts down Tate at every opportunity?

...or is there another El chapo?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...t-82-review-jon-jones-talk-usada-and-bellator

Guys I'm watching Luke Thomas live chat right now and 1hour 12 minutes in he's talking about Viacom and how their stock has dropped 15% in a day and how that relates to why Bellator is putting on freakshow fights instead of grooming themselves. I really don't understand the logistics of it but it's very interesting, I recommend you check it out. Long story short, Viacom has been slowly going downhill for the last 2 years and this next few months there will be a drastic altercation.

Thoughts?

Luke Thomas doesn't know shit.

Bellator is a small pawn to an ever expanding evil empire filled with Giants and Titans.

imo, Luke Thomas is getting paid under the table by the UFC, Luke is doing what Cindy O did on the Underground.

Are you not the poster that enters every single discussion about Holly vs. Tate and insults and puts down Tate at every opportunity?

...or is there another El chapo?
No that is me, but I don't post insults and derogatory comments, I just speak my opinion which is Holly is far stronger than Miesha and that Miesha will retire after the fight.

Those are 2 separate arguments you have. One of your opinions is "UFC has the best champs", while your other opinion is "UFC has the best fighters".

UFC currently has good champs. That doesn't mean UFC has concrete top 10's. Bellators Will Brooks can beat majority of UFC's very strong top 10 LW. Bellators Liam McGeary can beat the majority of UFC LHW. I also think Bellators Strauss can beat majority of UFC's Featherweights. Can they beat UFC's current champs in those relative divisions? Maybe not... but 80-90% of UFC top 10's can't beat the current champ in those relative divisions. So UFC doesn't have the "best fighters". They do have the best "champs", but their champs also beat the shit out of all their top 10's, so there is an obvious competitive gap between UFC's champs and top 10's, ala Barao, Aldo, Ben Henderson, RDA, DC, Bones Jones, Spider and Cain.

No you are just moving the goalpost and splitting the argument yourself.

When I say best fighters, I mean the champions. The current champions in each division are the best fighters in their division in any organization.

And you could probably even say the top2-3 in each UFC division would be favored against any fighter outside of the UFC in their respective divisions safely, too.

Any fighter can beat any fighter with your line of thought there, but that again wasn't my question.

My question was who would you favor to win, that is entirely different from the possibility of winning.

Exactly. I've been saying this from the beginning; firing Bjorn Rebney was a huge mistake. Coker will cave to the UFC every time, because he doesn't have a backbone.
You think Coker can just sell bellator on behalf of Viacom?

Anyone look at the stock Market this year? down 15% if about avg.

No you are just moving the goalpost and splitting the argument yourself.

When I say best fighters, I mean the champions. The current champions in each division are the best fighters in their division in any organization.

Bullshit. Best fighters does not mean best champions. 2 different questions. With your rationale, Bellator can have the top 9 fighters in any class in all general/global rankings, but if UFC had the best champ, they would have the "best fighters". You can see that doesn't make sense. That's your rationale.

And you could probably even say the top2-3 in each UFC division would be favored against any fighter outside of the UFC in their respective divisions safely, too.

That doesn't mean a whole lot when most of UFC's top 3 are miles ahead of that relative UFC division. It says a lot about those specific top 2-3. It doesn't speak on UFC's roster other than the rest of the roster is miles behind. As far as UFC's top 3 (not counting the champ since they aren't #1 within UFC rankings), I can see Will Brooks beating Alvarez and Pettis. The rest of the UFC LW doesnt have much for RDA and Khabib as it is, though the LW top 10 are savages. I can also see Liam beating Gustaffson and Glover.

Back