Very interesting news on the state of Viacom

They have the best fighters though, so they hold all the cards.

Who said they have the best fighters? UFC? You know, UFC has always said that ever since Zuffa bought them. UFC fans whole heartedly believe that. MMA fans, not so much.

how the fuck he reached to that conclusion

these freak fights only draw eyes to bellator. it wou ld be smart to put on these fights either way
What happened to El Chapo Sr?
e-suicide thread

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...t-82-review-jon-jones-talk-usada-and-bellator

Guys I'm watching Luke Thomas live chat right now and 1hour 12 minutes in he's talking about Viacom and how their stock has dropped 15% in a day and how that relates to why Bellator is putting on freakshow fights instead of grooming themselves. I really don't understand the logistics of it but it's very interesting, I recommend you check it out. Long story short, Viacom has been slowly going downhill for the last 2 years and this next few months there will be a drastic altercation.

Thoughts?

My thought is that makes absolutely no sense just as most things Luke Thomas says make absolutely no sense.

As you see they are committed to building Bellator, as they just signed Ben Henderson and put an aggressive offer out for Overeem as well as other fighters.

There just wasn't that many good talented fighters available so Scott Coker did what he could to draw in ratings. Plus like he said he wants to be different than the UFC and we all like the freak show fights lets be honest.

His comment has no substance IMO

Yeah they moved Spike TV to a higher cable package. So, fuck Bellator for me I GUESS.

Who said they have the best fighters? UFC? You know, UFC has always said that ever since Zuffa bought them. UFC fans whole heartedly believe that. MMA fans, not so much.
You're delusional dude. The UFC has by far the best fighters in the world. This isn't the Pride era when Pride had the best fighters, or Strikeforce, which got a lot of Pride vets and Heavyweight talent. No other organization can even compare to the UFC right now. M-1 has some decent talent, and Bellator has a couple decent guys at Featherweight, and two decent guys at Lightweight, but other than they get schooled everywhere by the UFC.

My thought is that makes absolutely no sense just as most things Luke Thomas says make absolutely no sense.

As you see they are committed to building Bellator, as they just signed Ben Henderson and put an aggressive offer out for Overeem as well as other fighters.

There just wasn't that many good talented fighters available so Scott Coker did what he could to draw in ratings. Plus like he said he wants to be different than the UFC and we all like the freak show fights lets be honest.

His comment has no substance IMO
What makes you think they're committing? Their last viewership did under 600,000 & they've got lucky with a few fighters being available for signing but they haven't made any offers that suggest they have the financial backing of a multi-billion dollar company like viacom.

The internet is destroying the need for media giants. I even dropped Netflix and Hulu as I found a site that has almost every movie ever made as well as TV series (old and new) in either 380p, 720p, and 1080p. I simply get cast it. Fuck these companies. They've screwed us over for too long.
yeah lets not reward the companies like netflix that bring us series and movies for a cheap price and instead lets torrent this shit

This is a really dumb thing to say in 2016.

You're delusional dude. The UFC has by far the best fighters in the world. This isn't the Pride era when Pride had the best fighters, or Strikeforce, which got a lot of Pride vets and Heavyweight talent. No other organization can even compare to the UFC right now. M-1 has some decent talent, and Bellator has a couple decent guys at Featherweight, and two decent guys at Lightweight, but other than they get schooled everywhere by the UFC.
just one counter example:
would love to see this guy facing ufc competition, ufc has the better roster but bellator has quite a few good fighters

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...t-82-review-jon-jones-talk-usada-and-bellator

Guys I'm watching Luke Thomas live chat right now and 1hour 12 minutes in he's talking about Viacom and how their stock has dropped 15% in a day and how that relates to why Bellator is putting on freakshow fights instead of grooming themselves. I really don't understand the logistics of it but it's very interesting, I recommend you check it out. Long story short, Viacom has been slowly going downhill for the last 2 years and this next few months there will be a drastic altercation.

Thoughts?

The f*ck is this doing in UFC forum??? F*cking wasteland this shit.

The fuck is this doing in UFC forum??? F*cking wasteland this shit.
Shutup you old salty bastard. You're criticising in any thread you go in that isn't your own sad hate thread, go and be somewhere you actually enjoy being you pussy.

Shutup you old salty bastard. You're criticising in any thread you go in that isn't your own sad hate thread, go and be somewhere you actually enjoy being you pussy.

How does it feel to get salted on punk? Unfortunately for you, my comment on your thread is legit.

Why is this in the UFC forum? Wasteland.

How does it feel to get salted on punk? Unfortunately for you, my comment on your thread is legit.

Why is this in the UFC forum? Wasteland.
Shut up, everybody with any sense knows you're just a guy who shits on anything that isn't insulting towards Conor/Ronda/Sage/Paige type fighters, go & spew hate somewhere else where nobody cares about you. You fat old slob.

Shut up, everybody with any sense knows you're just a guy who shits on anything that isn't insulting towards Conor/Ronda/Sage/Paige type fighters, go & spew hate somewhere else where nobody cares about you. You fat old slob.

LOL you argue like a little girl. Why is your ignorant thread in UFC? Do you have an answer?

LOL you argue like a little girl. Why is your ignorant thread in UFC? Do you have an answer?
LOL you have the demeanour of a little girl. I posted it here because I wanted to, there's your answer.

LOL you have the demeanour of a little girl. I posted it here because I wanted to, there's your answer.

Have some pride, stop stealing my lines. That's some childish shit. So you're saying the rules don't apply to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back