Very interesting details on Dustin/Conor fight...

azhiker

Don't give a...
@Brown
Reaction score
Sherdoggers check this out. Hopefully this has not been posted before.

Basically, Dustin had to win the last fight by TKO to get any back end (PPV) for the next fight. Apparently, Dustin did not get PPV and probably maid 1.5 million on the last fight.

Obviously, he stands to make a lot more money on their 3rd fight.

""

Last edited:
Conor will take the fight seriously this time and KO Dustin in the first round.
Umm, it's probable but not likely. It's more likely that Dustin makes it out of the first and finishes Conroe once more.

PS, that guy in the video gets on my nerve too much for me to watch him, I've tried before and failed.

How long does he take to get to the point? Im a few minutes in and he is still blathering on about his friends WiFi :confused:

Umm, it's probable but not likely. It's more likely that Dustin makes it out of the first and finishes Conroe once more.

PS, that guy in the video gets on my nerve to much for me to watch him, I've tried before and failed.
This. Big conor fan, but I don't see him getting Dustin out of there in time to keep it all together.
He's probably not gonna win a war of attrition with Dustin, he's got a 7-8 minute window at best imo.

This. Big conor fan, but I don't see him getting Dustin out of there in time to keep it all together.
He's probably not gonna win a war of attrition with Dustin, he's got a 7-8 minute window at best imo.
The cardio thing is massively overblown. He doesn’t lose all fighting ability after 8 minutes. Hasn’t gassed out badly in years

Yeah Cliffs? I can't stand this Jessie on Fire guy.

I sat through that garbage and can give cliff
  • DP stands to make big money in the rematch due to back end clause
  • Clause only activated if he knocked Conor out

Repeat of last time. Dustin survives the first 3 minutes by staying on his bike and being conservative. Grapples a minute or two late in round 1.

Conor gasses in round 2 and Dustin drops him with combos by the end of round 3.

lol isn't that the same guy who made that terrible video about Joshua and Diego that everyone was shitting on? This dude needs to cut to the fucking chase and stop spitting at the camera

Anyway pretty interesting if true. Makes even more sense that Dustin went for the trilogy over the belt

So for some cliffs:
- Dustin had no back-end ppv points on first fight
- Had an automatic rematch clause if he were to beat Conor
- In order to get the big payday and backend PPV points on automatic rematch he had to knock Conor out in the first fight.
- He didn't confirm if there were tiers to what the payout would be based on KO, submission, or decision.

The cardio thing is massively overblown. He doesn’t lose all fighting ability after 8 minutes. Hasn’t gassed out badly in years
He's had 3 good showings of cardio, mendes, diaz 2, and khabib even though he got stopped.
In most other fights, he wins quickly like Aldo and Cerrone, or he'll get off first and stay ahead like vs. Eddie and Holloway.

But never mind all that for a sec, we can almost guarantee that he'd be the first one to gas between the 2, no matter the round.

The big problem is he can't even afford to start slowing down against Dustin.

Like, fuck the championship rds. and how they'd almost assuredly favor Dustin more than Conor, if he starts to wilt even slightly, Dustin will up the pace and pour it on him.
Conor is a great fighter, but the longer it goes the less likely it is that he wins.

dustin got no points for first fight
dustin had to knock conor out to get big payday for rematch
dustin knocked conor out
dustin is a gansta

Sorry I am at work. I just now added a few details.

Much better.

Man Poirer got stooged in the first fight. If it's true they are basically stacking the contract so that people won't wrestle with Conor haha. I know Dustin is chasing the money which is smart because who cares about the belt really with Khabib going out on top, but I really hope he wins now. I almost wish he could have said no and just ruined Mcgregor ever being a legit threat to the belt.

I hope Poirer wrestles him for 5 rounds and make him tap in the 5th.

Edit:Took off the again because everyone thinks I think Poirer is some god level wrestler and that I think he will go full Khabib on Conor. I just wrote that I hope he dpes.

Last edited:
Back