VERY interesting article about the HPV vaccine

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Found this on Reddit and it's actually really good info. The article only deals with the vaccine being pushed in Maryland schools, but I've seen the over the top fear mongering commercials for it in my state as well. Chances are they are pushing this in your state, too.

Edit: I found the commercial they've been airing in my state. It sickened me as soon as I saw it because of how blatantly they're just trying to push this as a product to make money. It's guilt tripping parents and scaring them into letting their kids get this vaccine.

Anyway, check this article out.

Josh Mazer is pro-vaccine, but wants vaccines to be based on sound scientific evidence and not to cause more harm than good, he also believes in providing informed consent on the risks/dangers of each vaccine.

His journey began after a school nurse approached him and explained how she was being "forced" against her own sound judgement to market the HPV vaccine to 11- and 12-year-old school children, Josh decided to find out more.

The nurse showed him letters from Maryland Department of Health outlining the new policy. He first contacted Dr. Jinlene Chan, who had signed the letters, she could not provide evidence to back up the need for the vaccine. He then contacted Dr. Ken Lin Tai, director of the Cancer Control and Prevention unit at the Department of Health, but she couldn't provide any evidence either. Finally he met with Dr. Howard Haft, deputy director of the Maryland Department of Health who said it was CDC, yet CDC’s policy is to not take positions on state-specific legislation.

Suspecting that there was something else going on behind the scenes, in April 2018 he filed a Public Information Act request with the Prevention and Health Promotion Administration only to discover that the Maryland health department had received $91.6 million pharma funded non-profits to promote the HPV vaccine in Maryland.

Keep in mind that Big Pharma can skip taxes by saying they are donating to non profits / 'charities' which they control, as we see they are then using this 'washed' the money (which should have been paid in taxes) to lobby/bribe government officials, who in return reward them by setting up unscientific pushes for dangerous Big Pharma products. These non profits / 'charities' are also used to misinform the media about whatever the latest 'health crisis' is and why the latest dangerous Big Pharma products are 'essential' to save the day.

Josh wanted to find out more about the supposed HPV 'health crisis', so he met with Dr. Pete Doshi, assistant professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland. Dr Doshi said he was unaware of any HPV 'health crisis' and explained that 98 percent of HPVs clear the body naturally within a few years. It was also confirmed that Maryland’s rates of cervical cancer were in decline for years prior to introduction of the vaccine; the vaccine itself has never been proven to prevent cancer. It was noted that HPVs are sexually transmitted, an important fact not disclosed in the health department letter.

Josh warns "The approach being used by our state to prevent HPV cancer seems to be centered on fear mongering the dangers of the disease and over selling the potential benefits of the vaccine. The entire effort seems to be more a sales campaign than a disease prevention program." He then points out that the vaccine itself has been proven to have the capacity to kill healthy individuals "The harm that may arise is tragically illustrated by the death in 2008 of Sparks resident Christina Tarsell after her third HPV shot. The U.S. Court of Federal Claims decision September of 2017 states the preponderance of evidence demonstrates the shot series caused the fatal arrhythmia that took Christina’s life."

So in short:-

1. Big Pharma skip their taxes donating to lobbyists disguised as charities, thereby washing the money
  2. The lobbyists bribe government health officials
  3. In return unscientific and dangerous products gets mandated by government
  4. People are made sick from the mandated products, meaning they buy more Big Pharma drugs to treat their symptoms
  5. Rinse and repeat
Sources:-

Capital Gazette Josh Mazer: Maryland should be upfront about HPV vaccinations for children

Josh Mazer maintains this website Maryland Department of Health Marketing HPV Vaccine to 11 & 12 Year Olds In State Schools

Citizen Josh Mazer Alerts Maryland Legislators, School Board & PTA Members to HPV Vaccine Review

Resources:-

HPV Vaccine Victims Memorial

HPV vaccine safety: Cochrane launches urgent investigation into review after criticisms

Bill Gates funded study claiming "HPV vaccine is safe" is now getting pulled to pieces by the independent experts in the British Medical Journal

Slate - Flaws in Gardasil clinical trials

Last edited:
I honestly never would've thought to use the Freedom of Information Act to get actual answers about things like this. That was a brilliant move, imo

I honestly never would've thought to use the Freedom of Information Act to get actual answers about things like this. That was a brilliant move, imo

Seriously the only thing I was thinking about after reading that part. The rest of the article meant nothing to me. With that said I had a girl tell me she had HPV once i shrugged it off and I'm fine. She can't have kids but I don't think that's HPV related but I don't know.

Seriously the only thing I was thinking about after reading that part. The rest of the article meant nothing to me. With that said I had a girl tell me she had HPV once i shrugged it off and I'm fine. She can't have kids but I don't think that's HPV related but I don't know.

The article's got good info man.

- The vaccine has never been proven to prevent cervical cancer.
- The vaccine has killed healthy people.
- The body naturally gets rid of 98% of HPV strains after a couple of years.
- And in Maryland at least, they found a money trail (92 million dollars) that was the incentive to push the vaccine.
- And I'll say it again, the vaccine has killed healthy individuals.

I usually find articles like this boring but this one was short and to the point and made excellent points, and gave names and sources for everything. Also back when I first saw them airing that commercial above a few months ago, my bullshit detector started pinging as soon as I saw it. Looks like I was right (if you believe the article, anyway).

Shit is disgusting. Even worse are the common folks who will attack you for questioning this crap.

- And in Maryland at least, they found a money trail (92 million dollars) that was the incentive to push the vaccine.

I usually find articles like this boring but this one was short and to the point and made excellent points, and gave names and sources for everything. Also back when I first saw them airing that commercial above a few months ago, my bullshit detector started pinging as soon as I saw it. Looks like I was right (if you believe the article, anyway).

Agreed it's a good article was just fascinated by that part and started sort of skimming the article and just thinking about the way he went about getting the info and how brilliant that was.

Agreed it's a good article was just fascinated by that part and started sort of skimming the article and just thinking about the way he went about getting the info and how brilliant that was.

Oh I agree. Dude worked the system. Makes me wonder how I can use the Freedom of Info Act :D

Cochrane just did a meta-analysis of almost all RCT trials on record with over 70.000 participants and they showed high evidence for the vaccine to work as a profylactic measure in 15-26 year old females. Also, they couldn't point to any proven adverse effects as both controls and vaccined had about a 7% rate of adverse effects. When you speak about deaths, can you link to the evidence? The meta analysis found 11/10.000 deaths in controls and 14/10.000 deaths in vaccined group without an established cause or link.

https://www.cochrane.org/news/does-...vical-cancer-are-there-harms-associated-being

It's true that they need longer follow ups to determine the efficacy in its entirety though, and it only protects from certain kinds of HPV cancer.

Shit is disgusting. Even worse are the common folks who will attack you for questioning this crap.

Disgusting is right. They're pushing this crap on 11 and 12 year olds! I mean wtf?! :eek:

It's a business. They create the demand for their supply by putting out these bs commercials that are clearly designed to scare parents, pushing products that apparently don't have evidence to do what they're intended to do, and most definitely have side effects. In this case, lethal side effects. And people are being paid to push these things and endorse them.

That's not to say we don't need ANY vaccines. I'm sure some of them are completely legit. But I personally don't trust anything that's very new. I want to see long term side effects for these things first. And if you'll notice, they're coming out with new "syndromes" and shit all the time now, and of course they've got the meds for them! Ever see the new commercial about some syndome that makes old people laugh uncontrollably? Well there is one, and they have a med for it, too. A brand new med. There's new med commercials every freaking week now. And the next week there are new class action lawsuit commercials for those meds because they've fucked people up. It's insane

Ive seen those scaremongering commercials. Get your kids this vaccine, or what are you gonna say to them when they get cancer, huh?

Never looked into it but always thought those ads were kind of odd . Figures its just big pharma doing their thing.

Cochrane just did a meta-analysis of almost all RCT trials on record with over 70.000 participants and they showed high evidence for the vaccine to work as a profylactic measure in 15-26 year old females. Also, they couldn't point to any proven adverse effects as both controls and vaccined had about a 7% rate of adverse effects. When you speak about deaths, can you link to the evidence? The meta analysis found 11/10.000 deaths in controls and 14/10.000 deaths in vaccined group without an established cause or link.

This was in the article: He then points out that the vaccine itself has been proven to have the capacity to kill healthy individuals "The harm that may arise is tragically illustrated by the death in 2008 of Sparks resident Christina Tarsell after her third HPV shot. The U.S. Court of Federal Claims decision September of 2017 states the preponderance of evidence demonstrates the shot series caused the fatal arrhythmia that took Christina’s life."

and I'm assuming it will be in one of these links (although I haven't looked into them myself):

HPV Vaccine Victims Memorial

Bill Gates funded study claiming "HPV vaccine is safe" is now getting pulled to pieces by the independent experts in the British Medical Journal

Slate - Flaws in Gardasil clinical trials

I mentioned in one of my posts itt about "if you believe the article" because most things these days require people to dig into the info themselves, which I haven't done. But just going on my instincts about how blatant that commerial in the OP was (and there are many others on YT, that was only the one I've seen aired myself) and knowing that the guy doing this research and writing the article doesn't really seem to have a lot to gain, at least financially, from doing this. Does he? But evidently the Maryland doctors have 92 million dollars to gain, and the companies that manufacture the vaccine have a LOT more to gain than that. I just trust this article. It rings true to me. I could be wrong though.

Yea, everything is about money nowadays.

I'm provaxx, but provaxxers are the most insufferable bunch.

I guarantee that soon they'll be incessantly shaming people who aren't getting vaccines or questioning anything. Like Christ people, stfu

i lost a ton of faith in the medical industry and scientists when i watched a documentary on how the profit factor changed the pharmaceutical industry radically believe it or not with Listerine.

Medicine was always seen as reactive. You get sick, you go get a fix or cure. But of course only a small percent of the population got sick. Then came along Listerine with a brilliant marketing plan. It was to treat the POTENTIAL of bad breath before it happened. 'Preventative' and EVERYONE needed to prevent the bad breath monsters. It was one of the first Billion dollar products for Big Pharma.

From that point on the entire focus changed. How can we make all meds preventative? And thus get EVERYONE on therm sick or not. The biggest win was high blood pressure medicines. You had a certain percent of people on them who had high blood pressure but what if the science said 'people at risk' need to get on and that number was much lower than what was considered 'sick' or 'at risk' prior?

They showed all sorts of exposed internal documents where Big Pharma had all the profits mapped out. If they could get the high blood pressure 'risk' number reduced by 5%, 10%, 15% then here was the correlating profit as more people were forced on Meds by their doctors. Of those people % would have negative correlating reactions and need another Med and here was the profit on that. Over night they got the blood pressure numbers lowered and a whole wave of 'not sick yet' people were put on blood pressure meds.

At the end of the documentary they showed the big Pharma was lobbying to again lower that number which would mean X million more people on meds and more record profits.

So ya. When I am healthy I am not jumping on the flu vaccine or any 'preventative' medicines. Sorry. I have become a skeptic and doubter of the need. I wish I did not feel that way but science has been bought.

Last edited:
Yea, everything is about money nowadays.

I'm provaxx, but provaxxers are the most insufferable bunch.

I guarantee that soon they'll be incessantly shaming people who aren't getting vaccines or questioning anything. Like Christ people, stfu
I don't have time for a lenghty response because I'm going to bed, but I'll jump in tomorrow.

I have to say this though, anyone who does not vaccine their children for measlels and the like should be shamed. They are endangering other peoples children and their own.

This video sums it up very well:

Disgusting is right. They're pushing this crap on 11 and 12 year olds! I mean wtf?! :eek:

It's a business. They create the demand for their supply by putting out these bs commercials that are clearly designed to scare parents, pushing products that apparently don't have evidence to do what they're intended to do, and most definitely have side effects. In this case, lethal side effects. And people are being paid to push these things and endorse them.

That's not to say we don't need ANY vaccines. I'm sure some of them are completely legit. But I personally don't trust anything that's very new. I want to see long term side effects for these things first. And if you'll notice, they're coming out with new "syndromes" and shit all the time now, and of course they've got the meds for them! Ever see the new commercial about some syndome that makes old people laugh uncontrollably? Well there is one, and they have a med for it, too. A brand new med. There's new med commercials every freaking week now. And the next week there are new class action lawsuit commercials for those meds because they've fucked people up. It's insane
We (Americans) have to be the biggest science experiment in the history of mankind. We're like lab rats.

I don't have time for a lenghty response because I'm going to bed, but I'll jump in tomorrow.

I have to say this though, anyone who does not vaccine their children for measlels and the like should be shamed. They are endangering other peoples children and their own.

Are unvaccinated children a danger to vaccinated children?

And if so, wtf is the point of vaccinating your child? Just so you can feel above the people who dont?

Get a hobby, damn.

It's like clockwork, I swear

So I just mentioned annoying, preachy, all in everyone's ass, type people and you decide to be an annoying, preachy, up in everyone's ass type person?

Back