Very impressed with Jacare

So many good fights for Jacare in the UFC...
The three i'd like to see most are: Rematch with Rockhold, Yushin Okami and Chris Weidman.

The three i'd like to see most are: Rematch with Rockhold, Yushin Okami and Chris Weidman.

Probably the least sexy of the three, but I'd love to see him and Yushin go at it.

jacare would outstrike roger gracie EASLIY.

Weidman fight must happen.

B4 Belcher i wanted to see Jacare vs Palhares but now not soo much

Herman is definitely elite!

Herman is a solid middle of the pack MW. Jacare had an impressive showing against a guy I would pick over 90% of SF MW's. it's not as if he just submitted fedor, but it was a pretty good showing against a good veteran.

Herman is a solid middle of the pack MW. Jacare had an impressive showing against a guy I would pick over 90% of SF MW's. it's not as if he just submitted fedor, but it was a pretty good showing against a good veteran.

Jacare is a much different when he has to cut more weight. Herman is a solid fighter, but everyone acting as if Jacare is going to run through that division is hilarious. He looked decent at best against Kennedy and Rockhold.

Roger via Chelsea grin hellbow. But seriously if Jacare fights Weidman first and wins, what then?

In all of Ed Herman's fights I have never seen him just get steamrolled like that.

Let's keep in mind Herman gave a doped Shields a run for his money in his last fight. Add a few steps of MMAth and Jacare is definitely elite. Herman is no pushover, specially against grapplers.

His last two performances have me convinced that he had a bad night against rockhold, I think he could win a rematch

I though he beat Rockhold as did a lot of people on here and a lot of sites where I saw the play by play of the fight. People just remember that Rockhold did some flashy kicks.

I'm all for Jacare, big fan, but why do people have all this build up for Herman? He's typically struggled against elite competition.

His last two performances have me convinced that he had a bad night against rockhold, I think he could win a rematch

I agree. Rematch he would dominate. Its scary because jacare seems to get a lot better every single fight. Honestly, I know he is friends with anderson, but if they fought I can see jacare giving his toughest fight to date.

I loved Jacare's non-reaction to the incompetent ref - he just stood up and went right after Herman and finished him.

You do know that Herman requested the catch weight because it was short notice right? Jacare was prepared to make 185

You do know that Jacare isn't the same fighter at 185 when he has to cut weight, right? You do realize that was the point. Right?

Right after the fight I posted that I'd like to see Jacare vs. the Okami-Lombard winner. Sherdog's "Matches to Make Afterwards" agreed with me. You're welcome, Sherdog--just put my check in the mail. :icon_lol:

Seriously, I think Lombard would be a more intersting opponent than Okami. I like Yushin, but that's a really bad fight for him. Since Anderson took his soul, his chin has weakned considerably and he seems very hesitant to strike with anyone. His only other option--take the opponent down and try to grind it out--isn't a great idea against Jacare. I'm afraid he'd be hesitant and confused and look bad if he fought Jacare.

Looked great recently, but Brunson and Herman are mediocre. I think against a lot of top middleweights he is going to have a lot of very close fights like vs Rockhold. Would like to see him against good striker. May be Belfort if he beats Bisping since vitor is not getting a title shot.

I though he beat Rockhold as did a lot of people on here and a lot of sites where I saw the play by play of the fight. People just remember that Rockhold did some flashy kicks.

I scored it for Jacare too, but it was a damn close fight, just like Pettis vs Benson, people overrate those two wins around here.

Back