Very hard not to forgive Conor after recent interview

You people are so easily hypnotized. No wonder people believe everything the government feeds them if it only gets a intelligent guy to trick them into paying PPVs to see him fight.

Don't believe anything he says. He's most probably a fake individual, says what he needs to say to to gain back the fans that he recently has been losing. You all gonna now forget about all the bad things he's done and nicely buy his another PPV. He's a drug addict and a bum who assaults innocent people irl. He's apologizing because that's he only solution to this situation from his side. If it wouldn't been reported i can guarantee that he wouldn't care about that, not one bit.
"that's not who i am" that's exactly who he is, lmao. real conor died post ufc 205. Hope he gets KOed in his comeback fights and disappears from the public's eye. Such a dirtbag, just like Colby.
Creating fake drama between the fighters, yet not too much of it- sometimes needs to talk respectfully to gain fans from the "humble" side. God knows who he really is, maybe even he doesn't know.

Dont pay for PPVs with Conor or Colby on the card, if you are a real fight fan.

Don't get tricked by his "nice" persona", all he does is trying to make money on you.

Do you understand PR? How naive are you that a guy can just put on an act for the cameras and you buy right into it?

That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.

McgreGoat is back baby. He needs to stay on the scene and do more appearances and interviews inbetween fighting. He’s lame as a keyboard warrior .
Conor bless

Conor looked like he snorted some white powder before the Interview.
Fcking drug addict. I hope he gets Tony when he comes back and his soul taken by El Cucuy.

Words are just words. Actions is what matters. And Connors actions marks him as a douchebag. The only way he can change this, is to prove, by actions, that he is not that douchebag anymore. And that will take time. Owning up to it is a start, that's all.
A-MEN

Conor sucker punched an old man. There is no coming back from that. There is no excuse or apology that makes that ok. Only a complete piece of shit would do that- a true “good person” never has to issue that apology or offer an explanation for such an act.

I just left a position because I caught my boss (not exactly but I can’t really find a better term) trying to short change me on a huge deal.

When I gave my notice she was like “but you never gave me a chance to explain”

You can’t fix clearly fucked up actions with words. Actions speak infinitely louder than words and once you have played your hand there is no going back.

I always take my time to think things through and never rush into things on emotion for that exact reason.

I already forgave him. Some people simply have punchable faces, and that old guy happened to be one. Blame his face, not Conor, imo.
THIS ,
yes , this shows the brain of a fanboy , how can you not love them.
no need to discuss with them anything , no need to waste your air and time

I love that he has shown his human side, nice to know he is one of us even though no one can take that left hand.
As much as I used to like Conor (I'm quite indifferent now really) the trolling level in this thread is reaching the climax

syly2.jpg

TS is a fumbling troll. Like watching a freshman pulling at a panty gurdle..

Refused to admit he hit the guy, that's what they call a bullshit non apology.

Haha! Yeah, cause' it's not like he's just saying what people want hear...

That's the Conor we all love and know. I think he is sincere in apologizing and I think he has showed his championship mindset with that interview that he did with Ariel. Alot of people wouldn't have done that.

Hes obviously going through turmoil in his life and hes owning up to it like a man. It takes courage to do that. I think it's safe to say that the fans are back behind him and we cant wait to watch him fight again. The negative headlines about him are just setbacks and I think most of it was blown out of proportion. Glad to see same Conor we knew after winning the LW belt.

Thank you Conor.
i don't know if your being sarcastic or serious.
if you buy all that bs, you're naive, and i feel sorry for you. it's pure damage control, his PR people telling him to look hurting and regretful in front of the camera.
he's not owning up to anything, he's putting on a mask, to cure his public image.
the old conor is gone for good. it's wishful thinking to believe otherwise

I don't think he's type of guy who'll publicly apologize. He's kinda stoic in that way. I'm sure he addressed the issue with the subject directly.
I don't think you know what Stoic means.

Tip: it doesn't mean being a cunt who never apologizes.

Why? I see exactly what happens every time Jones appears to be sympathetic. He puts on a decent act, convinces you nut huggers and suckers he's suddenly reformed and your pretend like all is well as if he isn't going to revert right back to acting like a tool again within 6 months. Forgiveness is earned with time and proof of reform over that period of time. Not cause he went on a talk show and made a bunch of excuses.

Sincere apology my ass!!!

Incident was 5 months ago and from that time he was still being a piece of shit.

He is very sorry for the fact that he got caught red handed.

Back