Very few people in MMA history have a better resume of wins than The Chris

Troll thread, but to be honest I'd like to see a rematch with Rockhold at LHW, with a KO as a result. The one who gets KO'ed doesn't matter to me.

Anderson x2
Lyoto Machida
Vitor Belfort

Wow

what a run

Who matches this? Werdum maybe?
Surprised he doesn't get more respect as the MW GOAT. Werdum lost a lot at HW too, but he still gets play because of his peaks
Anderson lost the first fight for being a clown more than Chris won, and then got hurt in the 2nd. I like both, but idk how anyone could argue that both fights weren't flukey wins.

The Chris is a weird one.
I know him irl so speaking bad about him isnt in my nature, but really, how can you be close to winning so many fights and then lose? just how?

Anderson x2
Lyoto Machida
Vitor Belfort

Wow

what a run

Surprised he doesn't get more respect as the MW GOAT. Werdum lost a lot at HW too, but he still gets play because of his peaks
source.gif

Silva was 38
Machida was 36
Belfort was 38

He was beating old men that were past their primes and got beaten up when he started facing guys in the new guard.

Silva was 38
Machida was 36
Belfort was 38

He was beating old men that were past their primes and got beaten up when he started facing guys in the new guard.

when exactly was "prime" silva?

He beat a 40 year old Anderson with over 15 years of pro mma wear and tear.

Please, you were not some sort of Nostradamus if you predicted him to win but you were a goddamn buffoon if you thought he'd rewrite the record books and cement himself as the "MW GOAT". Other MW fighters would have beaten that Anderson at that time including Rockhold, Romero, Jacare and maybe even Mousasi... and he got knocked out by all of them!

Anderson x2
Lyoto Machida
Vitor Belfort

Wow

what a run

Or highlight reel knockouts.
To think, it all went downhill after that kick vs Rockhold...

Problem is the Chris can’t remember any of these wins because he’s had his eggs scrambled a dozen times since

when exactly was "prime" silva?

Of course you cannot say definitively when that time frame was. But to me, I think he started to slow down around 2011/12 but showed signs even before that.

His run pre-USADA was excellent. It's a different sport now. SInce USADA he has some of the most memorable KO's (receiving them) in the sport. Rockhold and Vick are up there. At least he's still in the sport. Doesn't Big Rig own a barbecue restaurant now?
Define ‘own’

Define ‘own’
Let's say there was this hypothetical business that you "owned". It was losing thousands of dollars a month and that money came out of your bank account. That's what I meant.

Let's say there was this hypothetical business that you "owned". It was losing thousands of dollars a month and that money came out of your bank account. That's what I meant.
Then yes. I think it closed down after being able to pay only 70% of the rent though

Back