Very disappointed with McGregor's FAST program.

You’re one of the more entertaining trolls on sherdog. Fun threads.

I really hope this is a troll, surely nobody is this fucking stupid.

Its 2020 anybody that has google and isn't lazy can figure out how to do it with ease.

Anybody that pay's $100 per month is just looking for a shortcut that doesn't exist, you get out what you put in, This has never changed and never will, Getting in shape and or or building muscle isn't at all complicated, People only over complicate it to sell programs and meal plan's etc. The only people that will benefit from paying somebody to do all this is professional athletes looking for that extra 5% edge at the elite level.

The hardest thing about getting in shape is having the desire and discipline to do so. If you have that you will find a way and if you don't you will find an excuse.

I know I know. But it didnt specify that it wouldnt be with him. I just figured for the added cost that he'd be there to say a couple words. Yeah i get it. Hes busy.

Let's just hypothesize that 1000 people paid for that gold membership. Conor is spending 15,000 minutes per week talking to these people? That's more time than exists in reality.

Its 2020 anybody that has google and isn't lazy can figure out how to do it with ease.

Anybody that pay's $100 per month is just looking for a shortcut that doesn't exist, you get out what you put in, This has never changed and never will, Getting in shape and or or building muscle isn't at all complicated, People only over complicate it to sell programs and meal plan's etc. The only people that will benefit from paying somebody to do all this is professional athletes looking for that extra 5% edge at the elite level.

The hardest thing about getting in shape is having the desire and discipline to do so. If you have that you will find a way and if you don't you will find an excuse.

I gleaned the base of my fitness knowledge from the occasional mens fitness magazine during the 2000s. Cost me about $5 per month.

Last edited:
I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.
Try it for six weeks and avocados are 2 for a dollar
Almonds are a dollar salmon about 5 dollars
Also these are all sold at 99cent only stores
<LikeReally5>
where there’s a
Will there’s a way

I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

source.gif

Fantastic thread TS

really great stuff

I know I know. But it didnt specify that it wouldnt be with him. I just figured for the added cost that he'd be there to say a couple words. Yeah i get it. Hes busy.
Weekly consultations from a celebrity like Conor is a pretty big thing. They would have explicitly stated and marketed that if it was actually a part of the program. Not just put at the bottom "online coaching, weekly 15 min consultation"

Been awhile since I've been on but I'm glad I did this morning, this is fucking jokes lol.

Also can't believe how many people are falling for this wee gem.

Plus Juan @13 others

Troll or not, please post more TS.

Between the original post and the comments, this is hilarious.

If this is not a troll thread, wow what can I say? That's pretty amazing stuff you said there TS. Hilarious indeed, I feel for you.

Also I'm glad I posted in this soon to be legendary thread.

Last edited:
Just have to post in this thread ... private chats with Conor, expensive avocados, doesn't want to get too bulky and no results in 2 weeks ... put a smile on my face this morning! lol

You thought you were gonna chat with conor on Skype? Jesus christ

I signed up for the gym and told the staff I was using the McGregor FAST program.

Undoubtedly, every one there bent the knee at that moment.

Back