Very disappointed with McGregor's FAST program.

Lol at beino naive to think $95 dollars a week will get you a chat with conor

He wipes his ass wit has that money

Boy, you're one stupid motherfucker...

You expected results in two weeks?

You can’t be serious.

This gotta be archived

How can Conor help you with training when he can't help himself with cardio. Only thing he can help you is learn you to start drinking alcohol

you have to go Platinum to talk to Conor. He and I are pretty much boys now and I'm ripped as fuck after 10 days

"Hey 13 ooothers,how ya doin m8? How's the family yeah?"

"Well that's one minute down,14 more to go,your 90 bucks means so much to me m8,here let me show ya my crib. Your my best friend m8. If anybody ever fooked w me best m8 I'd fly down there w the lads and start trouble,problem solved m8.

13 mins left,fook"

I signed up for the gym 6 months ago and iv'e had zero results. Tomorrow i am going down there personally to find out what the hell is going on.

Thinking Conor Mcgregor will be skyping with you is classic Shertard so I think this is legit folks

I really hope this is a troll job. A monthly Skype with mcgregor?
{<doc}<{MingNope}>
<{hfved}>

If you are being serious, yes, you’ll have to spend a little more on food to invest in your health. It also shouldn’t be a surprise that you need to exercise.

Never change Heavies. Good thread.

This is definitely a troll job. I’m only 12 days into the program and I look better than ever

bKXYw3b_d.jpg

Conor blessed me

I figured I'd give it a go after seeing McGregors success in and outside the ring. I knew it might be a marketing gimmick but I don't like going to the gym to lift weights because I dont want to become too bulky.

Anyways, I decided to get the FAST GOLD program for about 100$ a month. I was hesitant to pay this much but I really wanted the meal plans and the 15 min Skype chat with Conor per week (for my own motivation and just to say hello to him).

View attachment 722101

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that the Skype chat isnt actually with Conor. It was some random late 20s woman. I was kind of surprised I thought maybe it was his assistant at first but as the convo went on I realized Conor wasnt even there. I didnt ask because I was a little embarrassed and I in hindsight I guess he doesmt have time for that.

My 2nd biggest problem is that the meal plans include expensive items like salmon, almonds, and avocados. Really? Were not all multi millionaires.

Another thing too is that I'm too sore from the workouts to do the program more than 3x a week. The program requires you go to a gym too which also wasnt advertised to me. You need access to a treadmill and weights. That's another added cost. When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks and I can say I havent seen a single result. Seems like money grab. Dont try it.
LOLOLOL I hope you're 15 or something. Because if you're an adult...I'm sorry

When I signed up to Golds gym I told them I was doing the McGregot FAST program and asked for their advice. They said they never heard of the program? I thought forsure most of the staff had atleast tried it before.

this was gold

Clearly you won’t get too bulky from lifting weights. It sounds like you have no clue as to what you’re doing.

get the book Body for Life by Bill Phillips. Go to a gym and do his circuit training workout , it will get you in shape.

Everything is a money grab. You can get in very good shape just by doing a lot of pull ups, push ups, dips and sit ups. You can run or jump rope for cardio . Just don’t be lazy

Back