Very disappointed that Bendo/Cowboy 3 isn't 5 rounds

ssk96

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I get that it's a short notice replacement fight. I'm just saying that if you remember their first scrap, you know this has fight of the year potential.

It's an even tougher pill to swallow when it's on a card where it's a much bigger fight then the main event.

Considering that this will decrease the likelihood that these two meet again I personally wish they'd of saved this fight to main event a fox card down the road.

Duh they need to save time to interview Conor.

when there's The GOAT on the card it just cant get any better

Wait what it isn't!?

Whhhhhhhhhat thhhhheee fuuuuuuuck

Yeah, shit deal. But what can you do?

WEC>UFC

They are lucky that the GOAT is letting them go the tree rounds as it is.

I think it won't matter this time. Someone will probably get finished. Hell, it took bendo like 20 seconds last time.

Don't be, 3 rounds favors Cowboy.

When fighting 15 mins, Bendo will be forced to be more aggressive, he can't just give rounds away like he has in the past. Bendo hasn't CONVINCINGLY beat anyone since Khabilov & Diaz. The Edgar rematch & Thomson fights were declared 'robberies', and the Melendez one was controversial.

cowboy is a different fighter than he was in WEC,I think he's got this one in less than 3 rounds

nah, 3 rounds is fine. No problems with it. Going to be a sprint.

When fighting 15 mins, Bendo will be forced to be more aggressive, he can't just give rounds away like he has in the past. Bendo hasn't CONVINCINGLY beat anyone since Khabilov & Diaz. The Edgar rematch & Thomson fights were declared 'robberies', and the Melendez one was controversial.

The only one that was a robbery was Edgar II. That was flat out, are you effing kidding me there's no way that two out of three with human eyes not named Cecil Peoples fucked that up bad.

The rest were close. And you are not likely to find a bigger Edgar fan on the board.

More excited for the main event but the cowboy fight will definitely get everyone pumped. Would have been a seriously strong card had Phillappou stayed healthy.

More excited for the main event but the cowboy fight will definitely get everyone pumped. Would have been a seriously strong card had Phillappou stayed healthy.

Indeed. Still can't wait to watch Uriah Hall back. Hope he has some of the fire with him this go. Great, great card.

It's ok since Cowboy didn't get a camp it will only take Henderson 15 seconds this time around B-)

C'mon man that shit was like 8 months ago, at least better phrase your argument next time because knocking him for that makes you look bad.

I think Ben will fight more aggressively this time around since it's 3 rounds, he can't afford to just give up rounds cuz Cerrone is a tough sob.

It's a co-main, it was never going to be 5 rounds? But yes I agree. Hopefully there will be a definitive winner.

Cowboy's going to do it in 1

C'mon man that shit was like 8 months ago, at least better phrase your argument next time because knocking him for that makes you look bad.

My phrasing wasn't ideal but it doesn't make it any less true.

Don't try and evade my argument on some rudimentary standard decided by some dickwad long ago. You've got what I would assume to be a fully functioning human brain, I'm sure you could decipher my message.

Back