Version 2 - Paris shooting at Charlie Hebdo and not everyone is Charlie.

This has to be some of the dumbest and most far-fetched idiocy I have ever read.

have you checked your facebook these days? this morning only, I've read shit about being a mossad false flag attack, the video of the guy being shot being fake and also being all a CIA conspiracy against muslims. all 3 were posted by westerners. people are stupid.

have you checked your facebook these days? this morning only, I've read shit about being a mossad false flag attack, the video of the guy being shot being fake and also being all a CIA conspiracy against muslims. all 3 were posted by westerners. people are stupid.

Yes and those are funny too. But marxists and right wing industrialists working together?

Yes and those are funny too. But marxists and right wing industrialists working together?

I read the Mein Kampf not long ago. reading about marxists, socialdemocrats and international finance working together for their jew masters is something I got really used to.

Yeah, and it still takes upwards of nine hours which hardly qualifies as "a short jump away"

He has a private jet with all of the comforts including sleeping, shower and other.

He can even conduct meetings or any other business while flying.

So yea 9 hours is a short hop in those conditions.

Try flying it in the middle seat in coach then he could bitch about it.

DC to Pairs is a little over 8 hours and in a private jet with all the comforts of home.

So someone could have made the hop over and Kerry or Biden were the ones that needed to be there.

DC to Pairs is a little over 8 hours and in a private jet with all the comforts of home.

So someone could have made the hop over and Kerry or Biden were the ones that needed to be there.

Yeah, good luck saving face on that. Not a big deal really. But it's just plain wrong to say it is a short hop regardless of the means of transportation.

Neo-nazi's hate races, being a certain race isnt a choice, being a certain religion is. Its not really the same thing.

At the end of the day no one deserves to get killed for drawing a cartoon. No matter how you slice it. Satire is not the same as wanting to suppress the rights of other people. The muslims in this case would be closer to neo-nazis than the cartoonists.

Islam is not a choice if you grow up in the Middle East.

Islam is not a choice if you grow up in the Middle East.

Well there are Christians there but I get your point about Islam not being a choice for people born into the Muslim faith. They could though not actually believe in it, kinda like Western Christians who don't actually practice their faith.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but...

Charlie Hebdo: French police commissioner 'kills himself after meeting with victim's family'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-french-police-commissioner-kills-himself-after-meeting-with-victims-family-9972912.html?cmpid=facebook-post&utm_content=bufferd0cae&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

A French police commissioner has reportedly killed himself after meeting relatives of a victim murdered in the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

Television station France 3 reported that Helric Fredou, 45, shot himself in his office on Wednesday night in Limoges, a city in central France.

Commissioner Fredou had been the deputy director of the regional police since 2012 after beginning his career as a police officer in 1997.

Colleagues told France 3 he was single and had no children, describing him as “depressed” and overworked.

Apparently the poor fellow was a but stressed and meeting murder victims pushed him over the edge.

Sending Biden when Europe sent it's leaders would have been ridiculed as well. It would have had to been Obama or send nobody, and for whatever reason they went with the latter. It's a non-issue really - who cares except the people looking to be outraged as anything Pres Obama does or doesn't do? I bet if he went the same people would be saying "Obama can fly across the world for a photo-op, but can't go to funerals of American soldiers". Would Americans care if Cameron didn't come for a rally if there was a similar style attack in the US?

It’s not long even flying commercial and Kerry isn’t.

He goes to a private plane (jet).

http://www.travelmath.com/flying-time/from/Mumbai,+India/to/Paris,+France

world-according-to-the-united-states-of-america.png

Last edited:
Well there are Christians there but I get your point about Islam not being a choice for people born into the Muslim faith. They could though not actually believe in it, kinda like Western Christians who don't actually practice their faith.
I highly doubt that.

I think the culture of the middle east is much more cohesive than westerners that drop traditions on a whim.

Charlie Hebdo is a bunch of pigs with no honor whatsoever. They should not be harmed but the reality is that they aren't playing with westerners. Charlie Hebdo backed off remarks that were deemed anti-Jewish; so, it appears that free speech isn't nearly as sacred to them as Muhammad is to Muslims.

Portraying deities engaged in anal sex is childish and hardly the exercise of free speech by intellectuals. I don't think that they "deserved" physical attack but they are roughly in the same realm as the Westboro Baptist Church, only on the opposite side of the theism divide.

As a Christian, the more I learn about the publication, the more that I'm sure I would be offended by much of their work and find it detestable, but I think that the incredibly egregious act of terrorism has allowed many to not focus on the content of the publication but more on the sanctity of life and the protection of free speech.

Back