Version 2 - Paris shooting at Charlie Hebdo and not everyone is Charlie.

Islamic studies..... What a waste of an education.

Actually it's a very interesting field if done right, but the problem is that (like almost every field about a subject like religion or ethnicity) 95% of the people who go into it are just looking to validate their own particular identity vis a vis the rest of the world.

So instead of studying something interesting, it's where you go to learn how mistreated and oppressed you are by the Man, and why your feelings are always right.

The next issue of Charlie Hebdo will feature a caricature of Mohammed on the cover. That got a smile out of me.

The next issue of Charlie Hebdo will feature a caricature of Mohammed on the cover. That got a smile out of me.

They are gonna sell this one more than the others 51 weeks together..
Charlie Hebdo was supposed to die because it wasnt sellling enough. Life is funny

je ne sais pas Charlie, hope I'm doing it right.

They are gonna sell this one more than the others 51 weeks together..
Charlie Hebdo was supposed to die because it wasnt sellling enough. Life is funny

I'm getting one if I can. The balls it takes to do that...that's about as heroic as a cartoonist is going to get.

I hope they do it, but i'll believe it when i see it.
Brave people if they actually do it.

I hope they do it, but i'll believe it when i see it.
Brave people if they actually do it.

The story ran in the NY Times, supposed to come out Wednesday. Looks like they're going through with it, but who knows until it happens, agreed.

The group was cheering R

"All is forgiven"

Seems strange to have that on there. Not really sure what the covers message is.

Je ne suis pas Charlie = Je suis terroriste.

Back