Version 2 - Paris shooting at Charlie Hebdo and not everyone is Charlie.

^I feel that these Islamists are under estimating how awful the West can be. Much less if Russia and China are in on it too.

Who knows what kind of blowback this current conflict is going to have in the future.

I have no doubt shit is going to hit the fan at some point. It's just a matter of when.

I have no doubt shit is going to hit the fan at some point. It's just a matter of when.
Are you talking about policy reform, military action, or both? When? What is the breaking point?

If Russian hardliners can't even be bothered to crush Chechnya, Dagestan, etc., what makes you think UK, France, or the rest of Europe will grow a pair?

Are you talking about policy reform, military action, or both? When? What is the breaking point?

If Russian hardliners can't even be bothered to crush Chechnya, Dagestan, etc., what makes you think UK, France, or the rest of Europe will grow a pair?

For now Russia just doesnt care, but with enough of incident of muslims in big russia cities, shit will hit the fan x 1000

The homosexuals are the hunted now in Russia due to massive propaganda.. They can switch it to muslim

[YT]/watch?v=aalO6DYX3Gg[/YT]

I watched this video and it amazes me how many people think bring critical of dogmatic beliefs in the Koran is the same thing as being racist towards a people. This was a topic when Sam Harris was on Bill Maher's show and the one dude couldn't comprehend this difference.

My own opinion is if people wanted to create a magazine based upon racist ideas, they should be able to do it even though I would disagree with their views. Still being racist or anti-semitic is not the same thing as drawing cartoons of a prophet.

I wonder if the dude without a clue understands historical reality of the Holocaust compared to the mocking of unprovable religious beliefs.

Pretty good discussion though.

Tensions boiling over will cause the country to lose its social cohesion and turn into disarray I think. What that will look like is anybody's guess, but I'd think there would be a lot of sectarian violence and people will feel obliged to take sides.

Economic woes of a dysfunctional state will add fuel to the fire. Actually it's possible that economic troubles will be the breaking point.

The government will be forced to turn into a police state to restore order most likely. I don't think there is much political will to prevent this from happening. Either that or their hands are tied.

Last edited:
I completed my undergrad with an Iranian-Canadian who is now a senior producer for Al Jazeera. She went on to do her PhD in Islamic Studies from a top university. She's now a professional Islamic apologist and pens columns attempting to reason the actions of ISIS, declares the Qur'an to be the pinnacle of scientific discovery, and decries governmental immigrant screening processes. Absolutely batshit.

Can you link to some of her articles, I'd be curious to see.

Don't even get me started on the "scientific miracles" of the Qur'an. It is one of the weirdest things about contemporary Islam. Most Muslims are totally convinced the Qur'an is a 'linguistic miracle' that is filled with 'scientific miracles.'

Don't even get me started on the "scientific miracles" of the Qur'an. It is one of the weirdest things about contemporary Islam. Most Muslims are totally convinced the Qur'an is a 'linguistic miracle' that is filled with 'scientific miracles.'

https://www.facebook.com/sana.saeed?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.sanasaeed.ca/

She applies the same tired, generic template to each newsworthy item. Garner? Whites are bad. Ferguson? Whites. ISIS? Whites. Gaza? Jews and whites.

Slow news week? No problem. Just throw together some MLK quotes and bemoan how racism is still alive and well.

Leaked emails from Al Jazeera show that atleast some of their higher ups do not support " Je suis Charlie " . Infact they say " I am not Charlie " and imply that what Charlie Hebdo did wasn't Free Speech.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Le...-over-global-support-for-Charlie-Hebdo-387388

well, no shit Al Jazeera is a news outlet with a islamic agenda. should be pretty easy to come to that conclusion by just looking at the name. i mean, lets be fucking real here.

To be fair, Russia did crush Chechnya in the second conflict.

To be fair, Russia did crush Chechnya in the second conflict.
Until the recent Canadian withdraw from Afghnistan there was still a steady stream of mujaheddin coming in from Chechnya. I was surprised to learn the majority of the fighters encountered were Chechnyans and Saudis.

Good article

http://www.thenational.ae/opinion/comment/terrorist-acts-not-cartoons-provoke-islamophobia

"Everyone ostensibly condemns the attacks, but some have been pointing out what was supposedly objectionable about Charlie Hebdo’s content and style. Almost all of these charges end up embracing the idea, although often without using the term, that Charlie Hebdo was an Islamophobic publication.

What difference would it really make in this case?

Even if it were Islamophobic, that does not justify heavily armed thugs bursting into its staff meeting and murdering a dozen people.

The key to a practicable definition of Islamophobia that can help identify truly objectionable speech, must be that it refers to living human beings and their fundamental rights. It cannot be about protecting people from being offended, or having their feelings hurt. Still less can it be about protecting abstract ideas, religious dogmas, or cultural norms from being questioned, critiqued or even lampooned.

Russia did crush the Islamists and installed Kadyrov who is Putin's man in Chechnya.

After ISIS threatened Putin Kadyrov vowed to crush them.

Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, went on an Instagram rant after Islamic State posted a video threatening Putin over his support for Syria's Bashar al-Assad and vowing to liberate Chechnya. The Muslim strongman, who has fought Islamic militants in his backyard for years, seemed to take special umbrage at a threat aimed at his patron in Moscow.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...s-aqap-planning-11-anniversary-attack-abroad/

Anyways, the country that really doesn't give a dam for international condemnation or Muslim countries is China. China is busy genociding the Uighurs (there are Muslim).

China looks to me as the worst place to be an Islamist. Chinese don't give a toss about human rights and tolerance. You also never really hear Muslim countries confronting China cause they know better.

Abrahamic religion. The mother-load of bad ideas

yeah, like your neighbors, turn the other cheek, give to the poor, help people
all such bad ideas

lol, fuck off with that bullshit

um, this isn't true??? wut?

The Qur'an states, incorrectly, that semen originates from a spot between the backbone and ribs. Today we know sperm comes from the testicles and semen from the pelvic region, which is not between the spine and ribs.

"He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs "

https://www.facebook.com/sana.saeed?ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.sanasaeed.ca/

She applies the same tired, generic template to each newsworthy item. Garner? Whites are bad. Ferguson? Whites. ISIS? Whites. Gaza? Jews and whites.

Slow news week? No problem. Just throw together some MLK quotes and bemoan how racism is still alive and well.

Looked at that. She's actually Pakistani (shocker) not Iranian, she has an MA in Levantine Islamic Studies (aka Palestinian Victim Studies), and her better blog is this one, filled with lunacy.

http://thecooltable.org/

Classic example:

"And to my fellow Muslims, all I have to say is – remember the Sunnah. With all this emphasis on the Prophet, remember him as who is was not who we have made him seem. The Prophet, may peace and blessing be upon him, had the most foul of words and rocks thrown at him, he was endlessly ridiculed for his message and for what he brought – change – to pre-Islamic Arabian society. And how did he respond? With patience. He was a soft man, polite, respectful and never harsh. And remember that the Prophet has always been treated with malice – from his own lifetime to Dante’s famous depiction of him in his Divine Comedy."

Really, is that how the Prophet reacted to ridicule? Where are her citations to hadith and sirah about his wondrous patience in the face of ridicule? How odd, she doesn't give any. Well, I have some of my own, since I'm pretty damn familiar with how the Prophet (pbuh) responded to ridicule, his actual Sunnah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Asma'_bint_Marwan

I've read that Charb was on the vanguard of attempting to ban the Front National. So much for "free speech" as an inviolable principle.

Ironically, it is the FN who will likely gain the most from his death and the death of his comrades.

Looked at that. She's actually Pakistani (shocker) not Iranian, she has an MA in Levantine Islamic Studies (aka Palestinian Victim Studies), and her better blog is this one, filled with lunacy.
Ah. You right, you right. Myself as well as pretty much all her fellow classmates broke off ties once she started going off the deep end.

Also, LOL'd at "Victim Studies"

Back