Version 2 - Paris shooting at Charlie Hebdo and not everyone is Charlie.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Leaked emails from Al Jazeera show that atleast some of their higher ups do not support " Je suis Charlie " . Infact they say " I am not Charlie " and imply that what Charlie Hebdo did wasn't Free Speech.

Al Jazeera English editor and executive producer Salah-Aldeen Khadr sent out a staff-wide e-mail last Thursday, reminding his staffers that "We are Al Jazeera!!!"

Khadr made suggestions for Al Jazeera employees on how to cover the Charlie Hebdo massacre, including, asking if it "really was an attack on free speech," whether "I am Charlie" is an alienating slogan and whether this was really an attack against free speech and, or "European values" or really "a clash of extremist fringes."

Kahdr finished by writing:"Defending freedom of expression in the face of oppression is one thing; insisting on the right to be obnoxious and offensive just because you can is infantile."

Firing back at Ackerman's response, Doha based correspondent Mohamed Vall Salem wrote: "I guess if you encourage people to go on insulting 1.5 billion people about their most sacred icons then you just want more killings because as I said in 1.5 billion there will remain some fools who don

Last edited:
Edit: Deleted at MicroBrew's request.

Last edited:
Deleted for consistency

Last edited:
Why do all these arab terrorists leave their IDs laying around.

Remember when the FBI found the hijackers passports in the 9/11 wreckage right after the crash the vaporized the plane and brought the tower down?

Good thing these guys brought their IDs with them and left them in the car afterwards...

Do you mind starting another thread about your CT theory. The vast majority of people accept the given explanation. Going off on fringe theories will just muck up this thread.

Yup, the Arab world will not outright condemn such actions, but instead shrug and say "well Charlie Hebdo took it a bit too far".

Yup, the Arab world will not outright condemn such actions, but instead shrug and say "well Charlie Hebdo took it a bit too far".

" This heated email exchange reveals a rift in the Al Jazeera between the Arab core of the network and the Western journalists working for them."

On the plus side , Mahmoud Abbas attended the protest in Paris. He must know that invariably paints him as someone who supports Charlie Hebdo's right to insult Muhammed.

You gotta be batshit crazy to kill people because they made a drawing... Think about it.. Islam gonna islam

" The cracks in French unity are already appearing
The rifts are large between the Muslim and non-Muslim communities, above which all hovers National Front leader Marine Le Pen. "

But the cracks are already starting to appear. Members of online teachers

Divided loyalties. Not surprising really. I don't see why Muslims would be loyal to France above their loyalty to their faith and people.

I completed my undergrad with an Iranian-Canadian who is now a senior producer for Al Jazeera. She went on to do her PhD in Islamic Studies from a top university. She's now a professional Islamic apologist and pens columns attempting to reason the actions of ISIS, declares the Qur'an to be the pinnacle of scientific discovery, and decries governmental immigrant screening processes. Absolutely batshit.

Divided loyalties. Not surprising really. I don't see why Muslims would be loyal to France above their loyalty to their faith and people.

Perhaps they should go somewhere more in line with their way of thinking.

This whole Islam situation is going to come to a head in Europe in a big fucking way. Not now, probably not even ten years from now, but it will.

This whole Islam situation is going to come to a head in Europe in a big fucking way. Not now, probably not even ten years from now, but it will.

Re.Bolded
If they do that, they can't take over a non Muslim society.It's just Islam's colonial and expansionist nature .

Why would they leave rather than spread their beliefs? If they think their way is better and more righteous then they would be serving god and doing everyone else a favor by holding to their faith and being strong.

But yes, there will be great conflict ahead. Seems obvious.

Wait what? Some muslims view the attackers as heroes?

Not possible because: religion of peace, not all muslims, false flag, etc

what did i miss?

Its obvious multiculturalism doesnt work, ever

^I feel that these Islamists are under estimating how awful the West can be. Much less if Russia and China are in on it too.

Who knows what kind of blowback this current conflict is going to have in the future.

Back