News Veronica Macedo fighting this weekend AND in Busan!!!

MMAcolyte

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Total baddass (and hella attractive) Veronica Macedo is stepping in on short notice to fight Ariane Lipske (sp?) this weekend in Sao Paulo.

I was ambivalent about this since while I always love watching me some Macedo, I have tickets for the Busan card and was bummed I wouldn't get to watch her in person. But apparently barring any injuries on Saturday she will 100% be fighting again 5 weeks from now in South Korea.

She seems really unique with a healthy dose of the best kind of crazy.

Really liked her attitude about online critics/trolls; acknowledging that while it isn't fun as a fighter, it just comes with the territory of fighting in the public eye.

Here's hoping she can come out with back-to-back W's!

pfft that thumbnail tho. theres days i look better than that tbh

NcbHIyU.gif

Her accent is better than Mackenzie Dern's.

I had to.

What a smokeshow.

She has a cute lisp too.

Lick gif indeed.

{<tongue}

Had to google this picture... but now i did yes i agree with whatever.

635579.jpg

If I could pick one girl from UFC for a quick date I would pick Macedo

3_640_409.jpg

Lipski can get it too, tho

47107730_1867687533335663_7038792835893414191_n.jpg

I hope she can get a win this weekend. Before her last win, she was on a 3-fight losing skid, so I really hope she can keep it going and get the W this weekend and then another in Dec. Her jiu jitsu has definitely improved in the last year or so IMHO.

Smart as fuck, its WMMA so there is little to no change of a cut, bad bruise, injury etc, she gets paid twice and she did the UFC a favor wich could help her out in the future.

My wifey has looks and brains.

Veronica 'Cowgirl' Macedo

<BC1>

Waterson, Macedo, Pvz, Vianna, Lipsky, Andrea Lee, Mackenzie Dern, Rachael Ostovich...<Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><Dana05><{danayeah}>

Back