Vernon Forrest vs Sergio Mora plus Carlos Quintana vs Paul Williams on Showtime

That is so out of left field.... I love it.

I don't know where this Williams been hiding. And it's not like Quintana has a shitty chin. He took solid shots from Joel Julio and didn't even budge. 6'3 with a near 7 foot reach. It looked like he actually sat on some of his punches against Quintana. Wow! Imagine the kind of snap he can get with his reach when he is able to establish perfect form.

i still cant belive it took williams 1 rnd to take out quintana. i did have williams winning by Ko but i tought it was going to last atleast 7. also WARRRR MORA!!!! yeah im jumping on the wagon. shit, i might be the one building it. im glad he won. hopefully next time he loses will be vs JCCjr lol

Gawd if the Contender music was playing in the background after he won the title, I would have went ape shit. I'll probably go outside and punt a few pets.

damn I just watched the williams fight on youtube and all I thought was "maybe that's why PBF retired."

Where does Quintana go from here? Since he was the champion, it there a rematch clause in the contract if he wants to take it?

Same for Forrest. I'm sure no one thought Mora was going to win, but man, Vernon just looked completely gassed after about the 5th round. He looked fine against Baldomir and the italian guy (don't remember his name), so I wonder if he just completely overlooked Mora or had trouble making weight.

I'd like to see Vernon back in the ring, but he continues to have stamina issues, it might be time to hang 'em up.

Forrest has a rematch clause and looks like he is going to enforce it immediately. Gawd, if Forrest loses twice to Mora, he won't be able to live with himself. I know I wouldn't be able to.

hate it when those who should box try to end the fight with one punch.....because they're out of fucking shape.

also...quite a roll mr mcgirt is on.

Back