Vernon Forrest vs Sergio Mora plus Carlos Quintana vs Paul Williams on Showtime

Well, good to see that form held true in at least one fight tonight.

i was happy for "tall" paul...hes one of my favorite fighters at the moment, and that was pretty damn impressive.

I'm actually happy with Mora picking up the win. Hard worker, humble guy, looks for tough fights. Good for him.

I'm actually happy with Mora picking up the win. Hard worker, humble guy, looks for tough fights. Good for him.

Except when he's turning down shots at the world title, you mean?

There's something to be said for knowing your limitations at the same time.

He DID fight Ishe Smith, man.

There's something to be said for knowing your limitations at the same time.

He DID fight Ishe Smith, man.

If I remember correctly, (and I do) he turned it down because he didnt want to fight Taylor in Arkansas.

Was the fight against Smith on the contendor? Cant remember them fighting...I know he fought Manfredo 2x.

Didn't expect a win from Sergio but glad for him.

Goes to show that you never know what can happen in boxing, or MMA for that matter.

Holy shit.

Williams is back on track.

VERY impressive tonight.

If I remember correctly, (and I do) he turned it down because he didnt want to fight Taylor in Arkansas.

Was the fight against Smith on the contendor? Cant remember them fighting...I know he fought Manfredo 2x.

Yeah, it was on the Contender. I guess. I don't know. Can we line up Mora vs. Gomez now?

Williams looks like that last fight completely woke him up as a fighter.

He was out for blood instead of fighting to outpoint his opponent.

Mora wow.. I really don't like this guy, but Vernon gift wrapped this one for him by doing nothing.

It will be interesting to see if Sergio looks for bigger fights or will just roll with mandatories for a while.

lol at mora winning

That shit ain't funny. It's like when my friend threw one of those fake ice cubes with a fly in my vodka the other day. He thought it was cute and was laughing his arse off when I put on a face of disappointment. That shit wasn't even funny because those cubes are toxic. I rather have a real fly in my drink. Mora is like the fake ice cube with a fly in it. It's bad for you and me. It's bad for boxing.

That shit ain't funny. It's like when my friend threw one of those fake ice cubes with a fly in my vodka the other day. He thought it was cute and was laughing his arse off when I put on a face of disappointment. That shit wasn't even funny because those cubes are toxic. I rather have a real fly in my drink. Mora is like the fake ice cube with a fly in it. It's bad for you and me. It's bad for boxing.

HAHAHAHAHA! Funniest shit ive read in a while.
Anyway no worries, Mora will move on from here with more confidence and hopefully take a fight against someone who can beat his ass.
As for Williams..... wow..... Tommy Hearns, anybody?

Back