International Verdict: Covid is Nature's/God's wrath upon fat people

He's saying it's ok to write off fat and old people because they're supposed to die anyway before the rest of us so fuck 'em.

I don't agree.
Oh I get what he is saying, just thought I'd spell it out, so his douchy attitude is evident.

BMI is a shit metric. It just takes into account height and weight. It doesn't take into account body fat percentage or muscle mass.

Francis Ngannou, The Rock, etc. are considered obese using BMI.
Bine density too. I did mma and had a rough childhood. I had my bone density checked and it was through the roof. They actually did it again because they thought it was an error.

So because mostly fat people are dying, you think it's ok to be flippant about the virus and not care if you spread it?

So I am going to see you on here defending fat people when they die from being overweight and I will see you champion the fat people on here every time we see talk of them needing to pay more for insurance?

Spare me with that fake douchy preaching of yours. It is almost as patently fake as your fake concern for strangers just so you can virtue signal it.

Save that for your IQ < 83 meetup

I5AZD6Q.jpg

PS I do not wear a mask at all unless I have to. Don't like it go try and strap one on me.

So I am going to see you on here defending fat people when they die from being overweight and I will see you champion the fat people on here every time we see talk of them needing to pay more for insurance?

Spare me with that fake douchy preaching of yours. It is almost as patently fake as your fake concern for strangers just so you can virtue signal it.

Save that for your IQ < 83 meetup

I5AZD6Q.jpg

PS I do not wear a mask at all unless I have to. Don't like it go try and strap one on me.

You made this thread, I didn't make a thread decrying how fat people are being body shammed or dying of Covid. I just responded to your O.P's douchbag content.

Also how could I be virtue signalling when this is an anonymous forum and no one knows who I am.

It's funny to me that people still think that if there is a God, he would be thinking about them because you know, he doesn't have solar systems, galaxies and a universe to manage so he's really involved in their personal lives.

Theres a thing called omnipresence. Also God would be the original stylebender.

Spare me with that fake douchy preaching of yours.
You're as dumb as you are cunty.

The Truth About Fat
Could it be that body fat has more to do with biological processes than personal choices?

KEVIN HALL (National Institutes of Health): When you make extreme changes to your diet or physical activity patterns, your body responds very strongly, both in terms of slowing down the number of calories that you’re burning, as well as increasing your appetite and hunger. And those types of processes that are biological are well beyond willpower.

NARRATOR: Research has revealed that as dieters lose fat, leptin levels fall, triggering hunger. As Danny regained weight, his leptin levels should have rebounded. But did they?

KEVIN HALL: And you started out more or less where you would expect for your amount of body fat. But six years after the Biggest Loser, here is where you ended up.

DANNY CAHILL: And I was told that that would tell your body that you’re starving and that you needed to eat. So, how am I going to handle this, being hungry all the time with my hormone levels out of whack? And is that ever going to correct itself?

NARRATOR: Thyroid hormones also fell. And that’s one reason, as contestants shed pounds, their metabolic rate, the number of calories they burn while resting, dropped.

KEVIN HALL: What was the surprise was that six years later, their metabolic rate was still at the same level, despite regaining all that body weight.

You started off at zero, basically….

NARRATOR: And compared to other contestants, after Danny’s weight rebounded, his metabolic rate had fallen the furthest.

KEVIN HALL: Your metabolism was about 800 calories a day lower than what we would expect.

DANNY CAHILL: I was shocked. My body burned 800 calories less than a normal man that was the same height and weight. And I just want people to realize that obese people aren’t just lazy people. There are a whole lot of things at play here and one of them is our biology.
NARRATOR: While the Biggest Loser reveals why diets fail, contestants like Danny, who continued to exercise, kept off 10 to 13 percent of their weight. And medically, that’s a success, because modest weight loss has huge health benefits, from lowering blood pressure to preventing diabetes.

There’re also medications that signal the brain to feel full and help people lose 10 percent of their weight. And if you want to lose 100 pounds or more, there’s another option.

One that Muriel Mena chose to avoid the fate of her mother.

MURIEL MENA: I was three. And I remember she was talking on the phone, and she collapsed, because she had a heart attack. And then I just remember E.M.T.s rushing in.

NARRATOR: At age 44, Muriel’s mom weighed 300 pounds and had died of heart disease. As an adolescent, Muriel began struggling with her weight, just as her mother had.

MURIEL MENA: I was going to the doctor’s and having to get my heart checked, and I was like, “Wait. This is weird. Like, I’m 13 at a cardiologist’s.” It was always in the back of my mind, “Oh, this is what she passed from.”

NARRATOR: By age 16, Muriel, like nearly 5,000,000 American teenagers, had obesity and qualified for bariatric surgery, which bypasses or removes part of the stomach.

CAROLINE APOVIAN: Bariatric surgery is the only way that most people with severe obesity can, not just lose weight, but, most importantly, keep it off.

So, you’ve been doing great. The first thing I want to show you is 275 was your highest weight; your body mass index was 43. After surgery, you went all the way down to 172 pounds and a B.M.I. of about 28. And that’s really fantastic!

Originally, we thought that bariatric surgery worked by making the stomach much smaller, so that you couldn’t eat a lot of food. We now know that the hormones that come from the G.I. tract and go to the brain, change in a way that cause satiety earlier, sooner and with much less food.

NARRATOR: These signal changes, between the gut and brain, help the body reset its set point for years. But hunger can return, because our weight is as regulated as our blood pressure and heartbeat.

RANDY SEELEY: The ability to control our weight is distinctly outside our conscious control. People don’t like to hear that. We all want to think that we’re in control of when we put the fork down. But there are lots of biological forces that are controlling what weight it is that you end up at.

Being obese doesn't always mean a person is gluttonous but the way you talk always means you're a miserable bitch who cares for no one other than himself. If they're already fat--it doesn't matter how they got that way--they don't deserve to die because people like you want to be bitches about following the recommended public health measures, you repulsive piece of shit.

He's saying it's ok to write off fat and old people because they're supposed to die anyway before the rest of us so fuck 'em.

I don't agree.

You can really see the conservative mindset in action during times like these.

Worship at the propaganda alter of people who freaked out at Michele Obama when she suggests carrots, yet when they'll moan about the nation being fat, support politicians who push against public health at every turn, and then they'll simply morally discard half a million fellow citizens in their minds after their leaders botched the response to a pandemic for the profit motive.

There isn't human interest to be found anywhere, yet they'll still keep voting for and supporting people like Trump, Desantis or Abbott.

Worship at the propaganda alter of people who freaked out at Michele Obama when she suggests carrots, yet when they'll moan about the nation being fat, support politicians who push against public health at every turn, and then they'll simply morally discard half a million fellow citizens in their minds after their leaders botched the response to a pandemic for the profit motive.

There isn't human interest to be found anywhere, yet they'll still keep voting for and supporting people like Trump, Desantis or Abbott.
Yet somehow, both sides are totally the same. But they only go on about that stuff because that's what they've been told to be outraged about now.

When the Mitch McConnell-led Senate defeated 3 Democrat-sponsored bills on election security in 2020 alone it was no big deal to these cretins, but once Daddy told them what to think wadda ya know--election security is now at the top of the agenda for them. If they didn't have anyone on TV or twitter to give them marching orders, they'd be at church waiting to be told whom to scapegoat next. Sad.

Yes and there's a thing called a brain, it's more than enough to manage human affairs. If there is a God, he gave us this much to be able to manage our lives.

Hespeckfully disagree on brain being enough.

The data of one study group found 46% of those who have died from the virus were obese and 27.3% were overweight. A body mass index (BMI) above 30 is considered obese, while overweight people have a BMI of 25 to 29.9. In the U.S., about 70% of Americans are considered overweight, with 42.4% classified as obese.

Sounds about what one would expect from a random sampling.

LOL he also said chem trails were bad for months, and that the moon landing was fake for far longer than that.

Rogan said. The fuck. <45>

Hear shock proteins as well lol

are you two disputing the facts that being obese increases your mortality rate/chances of death from COVID?

if so, let's hear your counter evidence.

I firmly supported Michelle Obama's campaign regarding eating veggies and healthier and have always ranked this as the 2nd most ridiculous bitch fit by conservatives.

same question to you...

do you believe that obesity increases the rate of death from COVID?

sure we can all joke about Rogan, his obesseion with DMT, having AJ on his show etc...but if you have counter evidence let's heart it.

are you two disputing the facts that being obese increases your mortality rate/chances of death from COVID?

if so, let's hear your counter evidence.
No, I'm disputing that Rogan should be any sane person's go to when it comes to trying to lend credibility to any claim unrelated to MMA.

I firmly supported Michelle Obama's campaign regarding eating veggies and healthier and have always ranked this as the 2nd most ridiculous bitch fit by conservatives.

same question to you...

do you believe that obesity increases the rate of death from COVID?

sure we can all joke about Rogan, his obesseion with DMT, having AJ on his show etc...but if you have counter evidence let's heart it.
Who is disputing that obese people are affected worse by contracting COVID? Are you being this sort of obtuse asshole on purpose?

Do you think fat people should be valued less by society in terms of trying to protect them from unnecessary harm?

No, I'm disputing that Rogan should be any sane person's go to when it comes to trying to lend credibility to any claim unrelated to MMA.

he's right about some things, and he's wrong about some things.

He is right about this...looks like you tried to sound clever here, despite agreeing with Rogan. lol.

Who is disputing that obese people are affected worse by contracting COVID? Are you being this sort of obtuse asshole on purpose?

Do you think fat people should be valued less by society in terms of trying to protect them from unnecessary harm?

no crack head, dipshit...you decided to chime in.

and LOL at your second paragraph...you dishonest clown.

Back