Verbal or Written Consent for Sex on Campuses

Imagine if they required this at law schools. Someone would craft an MMA type of contract, with something similar to a champions clause. The lady would sign it and there would be a way for the guy to automatically extend the consent.

Can you imagine, you want to move on to banging a hotter chick but you're bound by the contract to this other one. You can either continue to fuck this girl you don't want, or spend over a year sitting on the sidelines trying to work it out in court, therefore wasting a good portion of your sexual prime. We call that getting Bjorn'd.

Not to mention the evergreen clause that automatically rolls the 24 hour initial term of the contract over to 12 months should the Sexee fail to terminate the contract in writing at least 4 hours prior to completion of the initial term.

Then there's the force majeure provision that requires the Sexee to provide a woman of equal or greater appearance, personality and intellect should an act of God, which includes but is not limited to rains, floods, and high winds, forbid the Sexee from availing herself to the Sexor.

My friend, I think you're going to have a fruitful career as the world's first sex lawyer. Frat bros from all over the country will be paying top dollar for your finely crafted sex contracts.

Or someone might slip in a marriage clause in the event of accidental pregnancy.

Imagine if they required this at law schools. Someone would craft an MMA type of contract, with something similar to a champions clause. The lady would sign it and there would be a way for the guy to automatically extend the consent.

I know we're all having fun with this. But the truth is, once you get into the written consent stuff, there actually is a legal precedent for guys to pull this kind of shit. And to impose fines/fees for girls that back out after signing, etc...

And I could see situations where a girl signs the paper, changes her mind, and then, too bad, buddy has written consent right here. Legal rape.

A kid at my highschool used to joke about this like 10+ years ago. He'd walk up to a girl and say 'hey baby want to have sex?' and if a girl jokingly said yes he'd just start humping the shit out of her and screaming 'that's legal consent! that's legal consent!' Turns out now he wasn't a retard, he was a pioneer.

This is why you should film every time you have sex. That way, you have all proof you need that she was down for it.

Don't most have phone that can record video consent?

I think its time for Colleges/Universities to have separate male/female dorms and ban the alcohol and parties. It's obvious these College children can't deal with sex in a mature manner.

College/University should be a place for learning. Students can party and have sex like animals as much as they want elsewhere.

haven't been to a college in the last decade huh? most are dry campuses.

Co-ed dorms are still segregated by gender, generally by floors.

most partying is at a frat, or illegally done in the dorms.

I'll never concede my manhood to this f**ked up country. You rape a girl you go to jail a really, really long time. Don't rape, that's enough.

Back