Verbal or Written Consent for Sex on Campuses

Next step is signature must be performed in front of a notary public.

I'd just film all sexual encounters honestly. Much better to have video proof.

I couldn't believe it the first time I read it.

Still can't believe it.

I like the way you think.

"Wow...thanks, Billy, that was amazing."

"Excuse me, but we're not done. You said you'd tickle my balls."

"What?"

"Page 4, Section 3: 'After intercourse, Signee will tickle Billy's balls for a duration of his liking, with the longest finger making light and playful contact with his booty hole.' Always read he fine print."

Fucking lol

or have Big John there to referee the whole thing and make sure the rules are followed.

"you ready? you ready? Let's get it on!"

"Well, you want to play the game..."

Aren't all consensual sex based on some sort of verbal agreement?

I think its time for Colleges/Universities to have separate male/female dorms and ban the alcohol and parties. It's obvious these College children can't deal with sex in a mature manner.

College/University should be a place for learning. Students can party and have sex like animals as much as they want elsewhere.

They pay thousands of dollars for an education. The college doesn't give a fuck as long as they're paid.

When girls are passed out they constantly nod yes.

I'm confused as to how the verbal agreement would ever hold up. Unless you got a constant recording during the whole act in which she never protests. And even then, thanks to Cali's great laws, BOTH parties have to know they are being recorded or the evidence is void. sweet laws.

so how does this help a girl who is blacked out drunk. She can probable still sign something . amirite

I would prefer the Mills Lane to be the ref.

h9E1A79BF

Imagine if it was Judge Judy
1511.gif

What if one party claims they signed the documents under duress? LOL @ this.

Sex is getting more and more like recording MLB games everyday. Expressed written consent required.

I like the way you think.

"Wow...thanks, Billy, that was amazing."

"Excuse me, but we're not done. You said you'd tickle my balls."

"What?"

"Page 4, Section 3: 'After intercourse, Signee will tickle Billy's balls for a duration of his liking, with the longest finger making light and playful contact with his booty hole.' Always read he fine print."

Not to mention the evergreen clause that automatically rolls the 24 hour initial term of the contract over to 12 months should the Sexee fail to terminate the contract in writing at least 4 hours prior to completion of the initial term.

Then there's the force majeure provision that requires the Sexee to provide a woman of equal or greater appearance, personality and intellect should an act of God, which includes but is not limited to rains, floods, and high winds, forbid the Sexee from availing herself to the Sexor.

Why not just legalize prostitution on campus first as an experiment? If it goes well, then they can legalize prostitution everywhere.

Imagine visiting your daughters dorm room and accidentally finding a bunch of consent forms for oral sex. lol

Imagine if they required this at law schools. Someone would craft an MMA type of contract, with something similar to a champions clause. The lady would sign it and there would be a way for the guy to automatically extend the consent.

Back