Verbal or Written Consent for Sex on Campuses

This was a news item in the early-mid 90's. I think people are getting so socially unhealthy (beta) that it's able to make a comeback in their weakened state, like herpes

"ur welcome!"

-institutionalized feminism

I think it might end up with a guy carrying an ipad and she signs to say yes let's fuck.

I think it will be ignored worse than abstinence ads

Fucking "Rape Culture," eh boys? Have a feeling this one will stick around a little more than Kony outrage and all the other shit that we show down each other throats.

Is this the same state that wants to allow HIV patients to have the 'right' NOT to disclose that they are HIV positive to a romantic partner because its discrimmminination? Somethings off

Wait, what? Is Cali seriously trying to make a law like that, and this crazy one here as well? Holy shit....maybe Bugs needs to saw off another state

Best to just tape the consent and the sex.

Maybe even have castings if you really want to be a pro about it.

Best to just tape the consent and the sex.

If I were getting laid on a college campus these days I would be filming the consent and getting a signature. In addition, I would also make sure that there was no alcohol involved.

I'm glad I'm married and don't have to deal with the current crop of Tumblr feminist brainwashed College chicks.

I think its time for Colleges/Universities to have separate male/female dorms and ban the alcohol and parties. It's obvious these College children can't deal with sex in a mature manner.

College/University should be a place for learning. Students can party and have sex like animals as much as they want elsewhere.

Dont forget most majors dont actually learn jack shit, and dont retain even enough of the material for the indoctrination to work

what about 120,000 dollar modern art degrees huh

so this the new 2014 era we are living in

I'd love to see a drunk sex contract scribbled on a bar napkin with 2 illegible signatures.

I'd also like to see a blank contract template between Sexor and Sexee for that player that thinks ahead and always wants to be prepared. Probably 1 page of Specific Terms that reflect the current situation and parties involved and another 3 pages of General Terms and Conditions in 6 font that she hopefully won't bother to read in its entirety.

I'd love to see a drunk sex contract scribbled on a bar napkin with 2 illegible signatures.

I'd also like to see a blank contract template between Sexor and Sexee for that player that thinks ahead and always wants to be prepared. Probably 1 page of Specific Terms that reflect the current situation and parties involved and another 3 pages of General Terms and Conditions in 6 font that she hopefully won't bother to read in its entirety.

I like the way you think.

"Wow...thanks, Billy, that was amazing."

"Excuse me, but we're not done. You said you'd tickle my balls."

"What?"

"Page 4, Section 3: 'After intercourse, Signee will tickle Billy's balls for a duration of his liking, with the longest finger making light and playful contact with his booty hole.' Always read he fine print."

Back