Venum payment to fighters already less than Reebok.

Where is @Rebelfett?

There is an epic "what barrrr?"

Pickett is wearing blue shorts with a white trim, a black outline, and red colouring.

9442557337_9bd5db41ae_b.jpg

PICKETT-JAMIE_HERO_UPDATED-121420.jpg

Who cares which is better or worse

the single brand sponsorship of fighters is absolutely horrible for the fighters. Anything less than letting fighters wear their own independent sponsors like they used to (let UFC get a 10% cut or something) is fucking them over

Agree. When the fighters could have their own sponsors it put more money in their pockets and got highly visible exposure for small businesses. But the UFC wanted to be corporate with systems and scale that only work for big business and not for the little guy. Not the kind of capitalism that I want.

Take up hunting/fishing if you can and growing your own stuff when available. Its ludicrous the direction inflation is heading.
Good idea but the price of fuel, tackle, ammunition etc. makes it pretty tough to justify the cost savings (though i don't tell my wife that). Of course big game can be the equalizer as you get the most bang for your buck. Moose season opens up here in Canada in a few weeks and I'm ready to bang.

Me too. Then @Buff and I can go n back to playing "what barrr.... "
it would make for some better shoop threads too. The only interesting shorts in the entire reebok and venum era was when Albini wore a diaper, that was the only interesting version of the shorts, the baby reebok diaper

It blows my mind the deal that ufc fighters have and how little and scared mma media is to question and confront Dana about it.

Dana HATES when fighters have a revenue source outside of the UFC payroll. It drove him nuts guys were able to make their own sponsorship deals and make more for that then they were on their purses, so he put an end to it.

He said it himself to that business class - he likes to keep his fighters hungry for bonuses because then you can control them.

Many people have lost their jobs and lives thanks to the pandemic.

Some people are greatful they still have a job.

Why are people so obsessed with money?

Good idea but the price of fuel, tackle, ammunition etc. makes it pretty tough to justify the cost savings (though i don't tell my wife that). Of course big game can be the equalizer as you get the most bang for your buck. Moose season opens up here in Canada in a few weeks and I'm ready to bang.

You actually got a tag? Im fucked for 10 years for anything and i know guys who wont get one for longer because they had one last year. Booo

Dude, of course I'm talking about the whole money creation, "printing" is just a way of saying it. I know about m1, m2, m3, m4.
Fair enough.
That said, 5% inflation is not crazy considering the state of the world and a little inflation is healthy for an economy unless you can get complete control of global markets--which unless there is a mass secret conspiracy has not happened in human history.

If the fighters could get endorsements from nike and coca cola then UFC might be more willing but most are only getting interest from condom depot or various weed products. that's not the image the UFC wants, whether you agree or disagree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back