Vent - My Last 24ish Hours.

x420xTicaLx421x

Decade of Stuntin on you SherTurds
@Green
Reaction score
So quick back story to set the tone.

At the beginning of the month I moved out of a nice 7 bedroom house on a lake into an apartment building with my long time friends brother since my Fiance got a work transfer and moved across country.

Now this is no regular apartment building - or maybe it is, I don't know and have nothing to base it off of.
None the less, the other tenants in the building are all shall we say allergic to jobs... so a real bunch of winners.

It's been constant parties every other night till the wee hours of the morning and it seems this weekend it came to a point where I seen myself get involved.

Around 2:30 in the morning I was awoken to some typical drunken belligerence to which I have grown accustomed to. But this time there was a more violent tone to it.

Turns out Female was going off on male about him hitting her. Male then Insists female a drunk and lying.

Now I'm watching this all through my bedroom window like some creep mind you. So I listen to this argument for what it seems like a good 4 minutes and that's when my friends brother step in between the two to try and ease the tension... well boy was that not a good idea. The female full on throws a two piece and a biscuit on my friends brother and busts him pretty good.

So this is when I say fuck it and with the quickness of a 1 legged cat I made my way down outside.

Expecting more fists to be thrown I position myself behind the aggressor lol (sounds better than female) and just as I expected she adds some gravy and fixins to the two piece set already served to my friends do brother.

Immediately my years of WWE training kicked in and I slapped that bitch in a full Nelson to restrain her.

She then proceeds to shout profanities at me to which I whisper in her ear if she swings on me her ass is leaving in a cop car... she counts to 3 as I mock her and on 3 I let her go fully expecting to get some dessert placed on me.(keep in mind this female A. Outweighs and B. Is taller than I)... but nothing. No retaliation except some drunken screaming.

I retire to my room take some hoots and as I blow the smoke out me window two of the towns finest pull up to the building. Figured something else good may transpire, but alas nothing. They left within 5 minutes of arrival.

ZzzzZzzZzzZz

It's now morning time. I wake up and tell one of my friends about the occurrence and he stops by to come pick me up for some lunch.

Low and behold of my way out of the apartment there is a God Damn EVICTION notice on the door for late payment...

My friends brother has been skipping out of rent and owes 1550+ 1100.

So now unless he comes up with the cash my ass is homeless as of August 29th.

Ffs lmao.
Shoulda moved back with the fiance instead of waiting till the winter.

Sorry for the shit spelling and punctuation. Mobile post all day

You should've filled the apartment complex with uppercuts.

I've given it serious consideration believe me... I'd surely be the one to end up hospitalized. My only saving grace was being sober.

Money I have. A place after the 29th is in question. That's not exactly what I would classify as being destitute. But I like using new words all will nilly when I first learn them too so I'll assume you were just doing the same.

so you are getting kicked out of a place you hate living and have money for a new apartment.. whats the big deal?

The female full on throws a two piece and a biscuit on my friends brother and busts him pretty good.

sccnPDJp6fjwoN45T9s3CdUC5vAwc06K6fYE5YSaYm9ORDRNVmbatxKkSOdKNjSFY8XqIvsSKyfBq-83ZFV5J9oy4yrRZzBUHoxHoZMHvxi7ld4T4HlqDfycRRA3vuFrUMefT3qO

Can't afford to live with toxic and low class people. Be more strict with who you involve yourself with on that level

You seem like an incredibly successful individual. A real winner.

so you are getting kicked out of a place you hate living and have money for a new apartment.. whats the big deal?
I just moved in 14 days ago and am being rushed to be out in 15 days. It's a bit inconvenient.

I just moved in 14 days ago and am being rushed to be out in 15 days. It's a bit inconvenient.

probably a blessing in disguise if the place is that crappy. I have lived in a ton of apartments before I bought a house and never really had issues like that.. not everynight anyways

Now I'm watching this all through my bedroom window like some creep mind you. So I listen to this argument for what it seems like a good 4 minutes and that's when my friends brother step in between the two to try and ease the tension... well boy was that not a good idea. The female full on throws a two piece and a biscuit on my friends brother and busts him pretty good.

So this is when I say fuck it and with the quickness of a 1 legged cat I made my way down outside.

Expecting more fists to be thrown I position myself behind the aggressor lol (sounds better than female) and just as I expected she adds some gravy and fixins to the two piece set already served to my friends do brother.

Immediately my years of WWE training kicked in and I slapped that bitch in a full Nelson to restrain her.

She then proceeds to shout profanities at me to which I whisper in her ear if she swings on me her ass is leaving in a cop car... she counts to 3 as I mock her and on 3 I let her go fully expecting to get some dessert placed on me.(keep in mind this female A. Outweighs and B. Is taller than I)... but nothing. No retaliation except some drunken screaming.

I retire to my room take some hoots and as I blow the smoke out me window two of the towns finest pull up to the building. Figured something else good may transpire, but alas nothing. They left within 5 minutes of arrival.

ZzzzZzzZzzZz

It's now morning time. I wake up and tell one of my friends about the occurrence and he stops by to come pick me up for some lunch.

Low and behold of my way out of the apartment there is a God Damn EVICTION notice on the door for late payment...

My friends brother has been skipping out of rent and owes 1550+ 1100.

So now unless he comes up with the cash my ass is homeless as of August 29th.

Ffs lmao.
Shoulda moved back with the fiance instead of waiting till the winter.

Sorry for the shit spelling and punctuation. Mobile post all day

Back