VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE (Massive $90 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

If you have seen VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
First movie was shite, so don't know what people expect from the sequel. At least this one has a great main cast (Woody, Hardy, Snatch guy), even if Hardy seems to be phoning it in. Story seems somewhat more interesting than the first, even if it it a general rehash of the first (good symbiote+host vs bad symbiote+host).
Think I heard some stock sound effects in that trailer, btw.
Was that Donnie Wahlberg or the snatch guy lol, I keep confusing them

The first Venom was alright. There should have been better fighting scenes IMO. It seemed like it lacked a true villian and fights from what I remember.. The villian was barely in the movie and I don't even remember his name..

And the whole world knows Venom's weakness.. He gets whipped all over the movie because of it.. The stoner neighbor with the loud guitar almost takes Venom out by accident... They made it too obvious..
Yea the villain in the first one sucked and was totally non threatening

Looks decent, more or less similar to the first one. Wish there was more to distinguish Venom and the other symbiotes, they're all just big black stretchy CGI bodies.

I feel like the only one that liked the trailer. I enjoyed the first movie and I will be watching this one on the big screen as well.
One is the loneliest number... you're not alone. I kind of liked it.

Sure, they are all over the place. Sure most of the symbiote battles will be in a poorly lit tunnel to hide bad CGI. Sure, there will be plot holes.

But I liked it.

"Good evening Venom" had me dying.

One is the loneliest number... you're not alone. I kind of liked it.

Sure, they are all over the place. Sure most of the symbiote battles will be in a poorly lit tunnel to hide bad CGI. Sure, there will be plot holes.

But I liked it.

"Good evening Venom" had me dying.
Maybe it’s a Taurus thing,
<Fedor23>btw happy Birthday (since I’m sure yours is somewhere around here.) Mine is Wednesday.

Was that Donnie Wahlberg or the snatch guy lol, I keep confusing them

Uh, well I assumed it was Stephen Graham. But Jesus that Donnie Wahlberg guy looks similar.

They couldve went into horror territory with Carnage but looks completely the opposite so far. Also that Venom voice isn't very good, not into the whole fighting like a married couple theme but ill still watch it because Venom/Carnage on the big screen.

John Corbett in line of duty, the guy from snatch looks like Don walhberg, marky marks bro
Lol, does he fuck. I was a NKOTB fan when I was a kid. And only really because of Donnie because he was like the naughty one.

"Venom Let There Be Carnage"

Christ is that a clunky mouthful.
<{clintugh}>

Namoi Watts is playing Shriek
tu2GAXD.jpg
One of these things is not like the other.

npGWRLB.jpg

Let the blackwashing continue.
ryan-reynolds-facepalm-gif.gif

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

This looks fucking dreadful. And why, in the year 2021, is CGI so bad?

Looks like more garbage. Too much comedy for my liking and it def looks PG-13. You can't do Carnage justice unless it's a hard R rating.
What’s a hard R Carnage? Raping people in the streets? lol

First movie was fun. Unless Sony gives up the license that’s about all anyone should expect from them.

I feel like the only one that liked the trailer. I enjoyed the first movie and I will be watching this one on the big screen as well.

f the haters I am looking foward to this and enjoyed the first very much. I might be biased because Venom is my favorite marvel character.

Back