Vemola out, Derek Brunson in vs Leben at UFC 155

Another injury...this is never gonna stop

Wait, so if Derek Brunson was allowed to transition over and take this fight with Leben, why was Robbie Lawler not considered. Lawler is not scheduled for Strikeforce's January 12th card and is literally wasting away.

Leben vs. Lawler come on Joe Silva! That is PPV worthy right there.

Guess this means Guillard vs. Varner will be main carded.

1) Looks like SF is officially done after January, with all the better fighters coming over.

2) Hell of a change of match-up for Leben. Hope he doesn't get wrestlefucked, but Brunson's a good prospect and it'd suck for him to be riding a 0-3 streak.

Wait, so if Derek Brunson was allowed to transition over and take this fight with Leben, why was Robbie Lawler not considered. Lawler is not scheduled for Strikeforce's January 12th card and is literally wasting away.

Leben vs. Lawler come on Joe Silva! That is PPV worthy right there.

Yeah seriously man that would have tipped my scales into paying for the card. Tssk tssk, you lost some money Joey.

Brunsons a good athlete, but if Jacare can put his lights out, I'll take Leben by KO

good for brunson to get to the ufc stage but not good that he will probably lose simlar to how he lost to souza. hope the ufc keep him around though.

gutted for Karlos, exciting fighter and that was a massive opportunity.

hope he gets another quality match when he's recovered.

I dont care for Brunson so hoping for a Leben KO.

Still going with a Leben KO on this one.

Back