Vemola out, Derek Brunson in vs Leben at UFC 155

Actually saw Derek Brunson wrestle in college. So glad to see another NC guy getting a shot. Good luck kid!

Does anyone happen to know what the injury was for Vemola to pull out of the fight?

You didn't see Joey Beltran v Aaron Rosa then?

Honestly this really would've been a better one. That was two B- slopfesters duking it out.

This would've been the A list hall of famer slopfest king against the heir to his throne.

How can you NOT root for a fighter that calls himself the 'Human Blanket'

Damn, Vemola is this close to getting the boot.

tumblr_m90g6fwmvx1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

I'm rooting for Leben and Brunson did get flattened in his last outing but I could see this ending up looking like Robbie Lawler vs. Lorenz Larkin.

tumblr_m90g6fwmvx1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

I'm rooting for Leben and Brunson did get flattened in his last outing but I could see this ending up looking like Robbie Lawler vs. Lorenz Larkin.

I don't see how this ends up like that at all. Brunson is a fairly one dimensional wrestler.

sorry for a quickhijacking.. but the hell is up with wiki? can we comprise and just let them combine like ufcs 1-50 into one page or something to have our regular pages back. shits frustrating..

Probably a more interesting fight...sign of things to come

I would have MUCH rather had Robbie Lawler if he was up to it.

Brunson isn't bad. I think he can make it competitive. I'm not that high on Leben as a fighter compared to most. It's an interesting pick. Glad he's staying on the card.

Ridiculous that this fight stays on PPV over Pickett vs. Wineland. Leben is not and never will be a contender, no matter how much the UFC wants him to be. This gimme fight has no place on PPV.

kind of agree. I understand why he is but he'd be good on FX as well. This would be a great time to get Pickett VS Wineland on a big card. A HW title fight doesn't really need a Leben fight.

kind of agree. I understand why he is but he'd be good on FX as well. This would be a great time to get Pickett VS Wineland on a big card. A HW title fight doesn't really need a Leben fight.

Random guess but I think this gets knocked down to FX, Guillard vs Varner takes main card status and Leonard Garcia vs TBA moves to facebook.

Leben is a joke, but he'll probably win this over an inexperienced guy making his debut.

Back