Velasquez/Werdum 2 in works [CONFIRMED]

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Bullshit fight, makes a bullshit Miocic title shot seem legitimate by comparison.

You "sea level" idiots are responsible for this. The UFC absolutely saw all of that and will use that in the promotion.

Fuck no Cain shouldnt get an immediate rematch it's either Alrovski or JDS and preferably Arlovski

This is horse shit, UFC isn't retarded enough to have finally got ridden of injury Cain as champion to give him an immediate rematch.

We need the glass man not to fight werdum. Instead fight stipe or pitbull.

Stupid match up. Cain needs a confidence boosting win or two after getting tapped out like a white belt.

Sick of all these fucking rematches, make a fresh fight for god's sake.

Okay so

Werdum/Cain 2
AA/Mir
Overeem/JDS

Does that mean Miocic/Rothwell?

Of all the options at HW they had to go with the worst one. Terrible if true.

18622_no-kanye-west-hell-no.gif

Cain is my favorite fighter at Heavyweight and I do think he will get the belt back eventually but as fan of the sport overall, this is terrible if true. After Werdum beat Cain I was much looking forward to the new matchups presented to them such as Cain vs Travis Browne or Werdum attempting to avenge losses to Arlovski and JDS.

Of all the possible things they pick another immediate rematch?

Booooooo.

I'd be fine with Arlovski, or JDS, or Miocic, or Fedor. But an immediate rematch. AGAIN? NOOOOOOO.

I hope Cain murders werdum!

Unless CM Punk, Ronda or Conor are on the same card I will not be watching this. It is way too soon and unnecessary right now.

Back