Velasquez/Werdum 2 in works [CONFIRMED]

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
18622_no-kanye-west-hell-no.gif

Cain is my favorite fighter at Heavyweight and I do think he will get the belt back eventually but as fan of the sport overall, this is terrible if true. After Werdum beat Cain I was much looking forward to the new matchups presented to them such as Cain vs Travis Browne or Werdum attempting to avenge losses to Arlovski and JDS.

This this this this this this

Werdum matches up well with Cain, if the UFC really wanted Cain as champ they should give JDS the title shot and hope he beats Werdum again. As absurd as this rematch would be, I'd love to see Werdum beat Cain again before he gets too old.

Cain fucked up by not training above sea level. Everyone knows it. But hes still a better option than anyone else. And its about selling a damn fight. Velazquez is a better choice than Andrei Arlovski.

Ide rather see Arlovski, but thats just My Opinion

Ide rather see Arlovski, but thats just My Opinion

Its not a bad matchup, but there is no doubt Cain is the bigger draw. Its a bigger fight and if Cain loses again hes basically sent to the back of the line at the HW division instead of being 1 fight away from a title shot anyways.

Its not a bad matchup, but there is no doubt Cain is the bigger draw. Its a bigger fight and if Cain loses again hes basically sent to the back of the line at the HW division instead of being 1 fight away from a title shot anyways.

Cain wasn't an esp. big draw as champ.

wtf is this is true, sit out injured for ages and get a rematch for belt lol.

LOL at Fedor being more deserving of a shot than Cain. I cant stand that Cain is getting a gift rematch but GTFO of here w that nonsense

Cain wasn't an esp. big draw as champ.

Still, probably the biggest name in the HW division.

jds and his one fight win streak make the most sense? LMBO

His only losses in the UFC are to Velazquez, who apparently nobody thinks should get a rematch.
Yet giving it to the guy who lost to JDS (Stipe) makes sense?
Or to the guy who clearly lost to Brendan Schaub?

There more i think i about this, the more i get mad at joe silva

UFC is literally shitting all over matchmaking in recent times, there should be much more profissionalism

Fuck that shit I wanna see Cain and Stipe go at it.

If you wanna take Cain's belt, you must beat him twice.

Dana just said this fight won't happen till early 2016.

Back