B

Bulletproof Acc

RkhyIsU.jpg

1. Who is FrontRowBrian?
2. How trustworthy is he?

I guess it's really happening.
Yeah he said it'll happen next year in the press conference

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain getting an undeserved crack is bullshit.

Really want Fedor vs Werdum 2. I don't think any other rematches has/had/or will have a better storyline across all weight classes than this one fight.

GOAT coming after three year lay off against a heavyweight champion of the world who gave him his first official loss in a decade

Better than BJ/GSP2, GSP/Matt Hughes 2, etc

Well we know Cain will get injured so I hope Werdum will have some decent opponent available.

I don't know how much he calls but everything I've seen him call has happened

18622_no-kanye-west-hell-no.gif

Cain is my favorite fighter at Heavyweight and I do think he will get the belt back eventually but as fan of the sport overall, this is terrible if true. After Werdum beat Cain I was much looking forward to the new matchups presented to them such as Cain vs Travis Browne or Werdum attempting to avenge losses to Arlovski and JDS.

This is coming from the same guy that said Andrei got the call to fight Werdum for the title.

I love Cain but this is bullshit if true. Let him work his way up the ladder again.

Another HW rematch, jesus f#$king christ enough already. This division has guys lined up as contenders and they keep doing rematches, HW wont move along.

Nothing says "the guy we wanted to win didn't win" like planning an immediate rematch after a complete ass whooping.

It's FrontRowBrian though so we'll see...

Dallas altitude = 430 feet above sea level.

Cain can win this one, folks! :icon_lol:

Fuck this bullshit.

Cain got his ass handed to him fair and square.

This rematch would be absolute shit and nobody wants to see it.

MUCH better fights to make

Werdum vs ARLOVSKI

Seriously, what the fuck? AA comes back in beast mode, KOs 2 top 5 opponents (ok maybe Bigfoot was 6, but I think he might have been #5, whatever) and instead of getting the title shot he deserves over Werdum who he already BEAT he gets Frank fucking Mir?? WHY??!! This would have been a great fight...... in 2005. Ten motherfucking years ago. UFC matchmaking sucks ****.

or

Werdum vs FEDOR

no explanation needed.

Also better

Werdum vs Stipe

or

Werdum vs JDS

JDS KTFO Werdum already and has beaten literally every man he has ever faced in the UFC, even Cain (though he was thoroughly whooped in the trilogy fights)

still a better fight though.

Even Big Ben vs Werdum would be better than a useless rematch of a fight that just happened where the winner was clearly on a completely different level and fucking murder death killed Cain.

Joe Silva sucks at life.

Fuck this bullshit.

and if it is not true then fuck front row brian too.

Cool he can get destroyed again and then his confidence will be broken and he can take
some more unexpected losses.

Cain getting an undeserved crack is bullshit.

Cain fucked up by not training above sea level. Everyone knows it. But hes still a better option than anyone else. And its about selling a damn fight. Velazquez is a better choice than Andrei Arlovski.

Back