Vegetable-based cryptocurrency pulls exit scam, leaves ‘penis’ behind

I think he was banned as Buck Naked, but I haven't seen him around in a year or two. Dude is kind of protective about his identity after getting blasted by Hurricane McLulz.

This is the best thing on the interwebs, honestly:

2XvCgau.png
LMAO. It really is.

I think he was banned as Buck Naked, but I haven't seen him around in a year or two. Dude is kind of protective about his identity after getting blasted by Hurricane McLulz.

This is the best thing on the interwebs, honestly:

2XvCgau.png
Fuck ryan. Seriously

More like Dickto Currency.

giphy.gif

This is why we regulate investments. Following crypto has single handedly changed my tone regarding regulations.

Although I will say the 'accredited investor' regulation($1m net worth to invest in IPOs, for instance) is 100% discriminatory against lower class people and its origins are probably quite a bit racist too.

Anyone who has worked in the capital markets sees this shit for the nonsense it is, it is literally just a bunch of repackaged scams from 30 years ago for the internet age. The securities commission isn't perfect by a long shot but there's a reason they exist.

These libertarian morons who think unregulated markets would just naturally find a balance without millions of people being scammed are idiots. No experience of financial markets whatsoever and yet are all self appointed experts on the human psychology that's inherent to them.

I almost threw some money at something similar. Was a way of delivering fruit and vegetables direct from farmers to consumers.

Fyi, checked my account I'm only down like$90, this is a substantial improvement.

Back