Vegas Heart Attack Grill Founder: "My Food Will Kill You"

Man, that woman was fucking stupid.
My lord. How vapid.

Good god what a stupid bitch

But what sane person brings ashes of a dead guy to an interview lol

Anyways, if we can interupt this episode of Crossfire, that interview was pure ownage.

If you make a habit of eating food that is prepared for you, you will not be healthy over the long haul.
But there is no such thing as bad food, only bad portions. Eat a dbl. bacon ranch burger if you want, just don't do it regularly if you want to see your great grandchildren.

Bacon?

http://www.geekosystem.com/bacon-niacin/

Yeah! :icon_twis

The more fatties the better as far as I'm concerned. Less competition for me.

The more fatties the better as far as I'm concerned. Less competition for me.

What if all single women become fatties, and the fit ones have husbands/boyfriends ? What u gonna do then, eh ?

Hmmmm

I call for a ban of all women from that restaurant

So now you see the light eh lol

I prefer a ban of all of humanity from all fast food resturaunts.

Now lemme get back to finishing my double-cheeseburger, extra large fries & coke.

If you die from being a glutton, that is your fault, not the owner of the place where you stuffed your fat ass to death. Nobody is forcing you to eat the entire meal/burger. Free refill on a 1 gallon jug of sugar? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO SWALLOW ALL OF IT. What ever happened to self control? What ever happened to educating yourself about what you're choking down? What ever happened to using some common sense? It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out how to AVOID DYING FROM EATING TOO MUCH. Holy shit. Here's a hint: If you're cramming food down your throat, and it starts coming back up, you should have probably stopped eating an hour before that happened. These people aren't victims of guys like (too lazy to go back and look at his name, but the guy in the vid); they are victims of their own laziness and lack of personal responsibility. If you cannot control yourself, deal with the consequences...because they will NEVER be the same.

This is coming from someone who recently got fat, decided not to to eat like a farm animal, and is now almost back to their old sexy self (around 10 lbs to go before I can start wearing my g-strings again). "If I can change, you can change, something, something change." - Barry Balbama

With all of that said, I would take that intelligent woman to Heart Attack Grill, stuff her mouth with a 10k cal burger, and then proceed to burgle. I'd even pay for the burger (the one from Heart Attack Grill).

If you die from being a glutton, that is your fault, not the owner of the place where you stuffed your fat ass to death. Nobody is forcing you to eat the entire meal/burger. Free refill on a 1 gallon jug of sugar? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO SWALLOW ALL OF IT. What ever happened to self control? What ever happened to educating yourself about what you're choking down? What ever happened to using some common sense? It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out how to AVOID DYING FROM EATING TOO MUCH. Holy shit. Here's a hint: If you're cramming food down your throat, and it starts coming back up, you should have probably stopped eating an hour before that happened. These people aren't victims of guys like (too lazy to go back and look at his name, but the guy in the vid); they are victims of their own laziness and lack of personal responsibility. If you cannot control yourself, deal with the consequences...because they will NEVER be the same.

This is coming from someone who recently got fat, decided not to to eat like a farm animal, and is now almost back to their old sexy self (around 10 lbs to go before I can start wearing my g-strings again). "If I can change, you can change, something, something change." - Barry Balbama

With all of that said, I would take that intelligent woman to Heart Attack Grill, stuff her mouth with a 10k cal burger, and then proceed to burgle. I'd even pay for the burger (the one from Heart Attack Grill).

Your new AV is hot, but I think the Boxxy in S & M collar one was better BTW...

I love how some people rag on this place for being straight up with everybody. I mean, is it really breaking news that this kind of food will kill you?

Back