Vegas Heart Attack Grill Founder: "My Food Will Kill You"

daj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Brings dead customer's cremated ashes to the interview..

Prides himself on honesty. Over 350 lbs. eats for free at this joint

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/my-f...ack-grill-s-basso-iJoqlgeOQ4~Xf~OgRbwOhA.html

"Jon Basso, owner of Heart Attack Grill, discusses his open stance that the food in his restaurant will kill you and how Americans just need to make responsible choices about their eating habits, not have decisions made for them on what they can and can’t eat."

I actually like his stance on it. He's telling everyone to their face that this will kill you, do you still want to eat it?

And they say yes and die.

This is basically natural selection doing it's job.

Do they have a special ceremony when someone snuffs it while eating there or just have a hotline to emergency services?

While I'd eat there, I wouldn't touch the stevia there, just in case...

The owner is great, the interviewer is a total idiot. She just doesn't get it.

Nice vid.

God, I cringed watching that lady grasp for points and asking him to repeat what he just said. What a clueless airhead. She could have made that interview a lot more interesting if she had any interview skills.

I actually like his stance on it. He's telling everyone to their face that this will kill you, do you still want to eat it?

And they say yes and die.

This is basically natural selection doing it's job.

Assuming they've lived long enough to procreate, then not really. They're still passing their fatty genes on.

Anyway, I like this guy. Some people want to eat shitty food and don't care; I say good for them. I can't stand the bullshit the news/pols are always trying to feed us (no pun intended), that we need to educate people more on food choices. People are fat because they don't know better. Bullshit! People are fat because a lot of tasty food is fattening. 99% of people know that. As this guy illustrates, educating your customers that this stuff is unhealthy doesn't keep them away.

i like how they moved to vegas. i now have a food challenge to step up to.

Years of eating any seriously unhealthful food will heighten your risk of dying prematurely.

Assuming they've lived long enough to procreate, then not really. They're still passing their fatty genes on.

Anyway, I like this guy. Some people want to eat shitty food and don't care; I say good for them. I can't stand the bullshit the news/pols are always trying to feed us (no pun intended), that we need to educate people more on food choices. People are fat because they don't know better. Bullshit! People are fat because a lot of tasty food is fattening. 99% of people know that. As this guy illustrates, educating your customers that this stuff is unhealthy doesn't keep them away.

You end up paying a price through higher insurance rates.

You end up paying a price through higher insurance rates.

What were you replying to in my post? I don't dispute that.

God, I cringed watching that lady grasp for points and asking him to repeat what he just said. What a clueless airhead. She could have made that interview a lot more interesting if she had any interview skills.

Yeah I had to turn it off halfway through. Typical moronic news anchor.

That could have been a good interview if the lady wasn't a complete idiot, I like the guy's stance though, wish I lived my ass in vegas right now those cheeseburgers looked off the hook

It should be noted that the interview took place on Bloomberg television..Mayor Bloomberg himself wanted to ban over-sized sodas in NYC.

Check out the main website for an lol @ http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

..front page shows vid of a nurse spanking if you finish your burger

It should be noted that the interview took place on Bloomberg television..Mayor Bloomberg himself wanted to ban over-sized sodas in NYC.

Check out the main website for an lol @ http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

..front page shows vid of a nurse spanking if you finish your burger

Wanted? He did have them banned.

Some other NYC legislator--can't remember his name--wants to ban table salt. Not a joke, he's completely serious and there are people who agree with him.

Can't get past how dumb the interviewer is. This guy is legit.

Wanted? He did have them banned.

Some other NYC legislator--can't remember his name--wants to ban table salt. Not a joke, he's completely serious and there are people who agree with him.

Ah. Never kept up the story..I knew that it struck down, then appealed. Now I know it passed.

Ah. Never kept up the story..I knew that it struck down, then appealed. Now I know it passed.

Nah, you're right, it was struck down, I was just saying that he went through with it and didn't solely keep it to his speeches. Thankfully it was deemed by those more levelheaded than Bloomberg as being asinine. Dude is crazy.

Nah, you're right, it was struck down, I was just saying that he went through with it and didn't solely keep it to his speeches. Thankfully it was deemed by those more levelheaded than Bloomberg as being asinine. Dude is crazy.

Definitely a control freak.

Last edited:
So do they choke on the food, or is it laced with poison? As long as you can burn those total calories off, you should be okay. Like you eat at that place once a day or every other day, and nothing else in between. That should be plenty of calories.

Back