vcash market is bursting!

I think its a sign of the world wide financial systems collapsing..
The end is near now. :(

I got 10,972 in vCash and I never used it.
Its kind of an odd number.

That is your post count, not your vcash. But anyways...

When they first introduced vcash I was doing a ton of betting. Had a huge stockpile until Anderson lost. Just as I started rebuilding my pile they took it all away. Have ignored it ever since.

I'd better not have 10k. I was one of the OG mother fuckers that never fucked with her original 500.

The banking system run by the sherdog oligarchy is purposefully manipulating the system against us. Just when you think you have some decent winnings they reset everything. Look back through history, they've done it over and over again to us peasants. The game is rigged. Wake up, people!

The banking system run by the sherdog oligarchy is purposefully manipulating the system against us. Just when you think you have some decent winnings they reset everything. Look back through history, they've done it over and over again to us peasants. The game is rigged. Wake up, people!

ye but wat r u gonna do about it? theres the blue lords who watches over us & then theres the oj overlords who watches over them.

im gonna try to get a free plat account regardless. gonna b broke 2morrow XD

ye but wat r u gonna do about it? theres the blue lords who watches over us & then theres the oj overlords who watches over them.

im gonna try to get a free plat account regardless. gonna b broke 2morrow XD

Don't get me started on the oj overlords. They deleted the thread of my life earlier... You wouldn't know about it, simpleton.

Lolz

Don't get me started on the oj overlords. They deleted the thread of my life earlier... You wouldn't know about it, simpleton.

Lolz

they deleted the scary movies thread?!? how dare they!

If you were smart you'd invest in some alternate currency for when the SHTF.

Playstation network credits, those are just one possibility. Perhaps diversify in iTunes and TGIFridays Gift cards

they deleted the scary movies thread?!? how dare they!

No. But I'm at odds with the Orange. I feel they singled me out. I could delete the scary movies thread, Moran. And I have. I throw my weight around like they do. But what they did was sickening. Apologies, I'm not allowed to tell you the specifics. Their rules, not mine.

No. But I'm at odds with the Orange. I feel they singled me out. I could delete the scary movies thread, Moran. And I have. I throw my weight around like they do. But what they did was sickening. Apologies, I'm not allowed to tell you the specifics. Their rules, not mine.

ye. i have no idea wat ur talkin bout

giphy.gif

The end is nigh.

Back