vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I was on Twitter DFO ESPN all before the game and still started the wrong goalie lol. I gotta check out rotoworld
I was on there not long ago. I have used it for fantasy football since it was a couple guys throwing stuff up when they could find it, kind of an aggregate site. They turned it into a massive win and I'm sure have their own islands with helicopters and such, but I just went there to get the link for you and it appears NBC has bought them out.
Called "NBCSportsEdge".
So quite a rags-to-riches story for whoever started rotoworld. Good for them. Same basic format and you can search top right for individual players. Hopefully it stays as good as it was.
https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/hockey/nhl/player-news

I was on there not long ago. I have used it for fantasy football since it was a couple guys throwing stuff up when they could find it, kind of an aggregate site. They turned it into a massive win and I'm sure have their own islands with helicopters and such, but I just went there to get the link for you and it appears NBC has bought them out.
Called "NBCSportsEdge".
So quite a rags-to-riches story for whoever started rotoworld. Good for them. Same basic format and you can search top right for individual players. Hopefully it stays as good as it was.
https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/hockey/nhl/player-news
Yeah I recently noticed NBC took it over. It looks the same too, which is nice, just a different name. I should've specified that I just meant checking out the goalies page. Hell I've recommended that site to people myself on here lol. Great website, I've been using it for years for updates, statistics, and stuff but never to check starting goalies. I was only using DFO for years, for goalies, and it used to be reliable. Seems it's gone downhill and I get smashed with ads on there too

Ive lost Gallagher,Tanev,and now Werenski for rest of season damn you corona,had to of expected more players taking extra precautions but why my roster damnit! Haha

Not big stars or fantasy studs but they were my fillers who i def needed.
:sniper:

2 shutout shootouts for Varly Samsonov last night

<{anton}>

Ouch. I missed swapping out a goalie and needed that for a chance, I think. Congrats in advance. I think you clipped me and I thought I had the whole thing.

Good luck to you @helax!

Ouch. I missed swapping out a goalie and needed that for a chance, I think. Congrats in advance. I think you clipped me and I thought I had the whole thing.

Good luck to you @helax!
We’ll see how it goes today. Thanks though bud. Too bad our teams met up this early. You have a great squad this season and I got lucky with that isles/caps game

Yeah, I think even with the goalie switch yesterday, I could do no better than 5-4 you after the double shutout and what, a one-goal outing aside from that? Solid AF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back