vBookie Fantasy Hockey League v10

I'm gonna sit this one out. I have too much going on right now, and I don't want to be that guy who never sets his lineup. I apologize for the late notice.
I think it's too late, actually. And you have to set a lineup. Just do it a matchup at a time, once a week or so. Cool. Draft is next weekend.

I think it's too late, actually. And you have to set a lineup. Just do it a matchup at a time, once a week or so. Cool. Draft is next weekend.

iu

Fuck that’s tonight? Just got in and my internet and TV is still down. I saw dumbass missed weight
Yeah, live on ESPN right now. Oh, hell. 8:00 left in the 4th for VA and Syracuse. I'll stick with ESPN+, I guess.

Fuck missing weight. Total BS for a top professional. Just no.

Yeah, live on ESPN right now. Oh, hell. 8:00 left in the 4th for VA and Syracuse. I'll stick with ESPN+, I guess.

Oh shit I wonder if my tsn app has that

Ya the app is showing that game instead. 6.5 mins left

They're just jawing. Clearly told them to stall because not starting the show until after the game. Jesus, that's tough on the first bout fighters.

Last edited:
They're just jawing. Clearing told them to stall because not starting the show until after the game. Jesus, that's tough on the first bout fighters.
For real? lol...That sounds familiar Who waited until Diaz/Mas was over? i swear a big boxing match did that. I think it was Diaz/Mas

They showed Conceicao and he was already gloved up backstage. 10/15 minutes ago. And has a bout in front of him? Brutal.

They're not even talking, anymore. Just silent view of the ring on ESPN+.

They showed Conceicao and he was already gloved up backstage. 10/15 minutes ago. And has a bout in front of him? Brutal.

They're not even talking, anymore. Just silent view of the ring on ESPN+.
No chance at OT in this football game so hopefully will start right when it ends

Back