vBookie Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s unanimous we can do some $ but I remember last time a few only wanted to do it for fun and I’m cool with that too
Same, but he's right. People bail and don't keep up with lineups and such absent a little juice.

Just noticed I've surpassed 30k posts on Shertard. Wow. I should re-evaluate my use of time. I mean, only about 35 of them had any value, anyway. And over a decade and a half here. So I'm also old. It happens, I guess.

Independent defensive players.

I'm in a 20 team Sherdog league where we have eight individual defensive players. But some leagues do as little as three.
I’d be down for that. Cause it always feels like there’s 2-3 big defensive teams, then after that it doesn’t really matter

Just for fun I think. Wasn’t really thinking of doing a pay league although I suppose we could. Probably most won’t be in to that though

We should do 20 bucks a man. Gotta have a little stake to incentivize people to keep up the entire season. Everyone can afford 20 bucks i would think
either way we should also do a v cash prize for the winner

You guys opposed to doing an IDP league?

@helax
You know I'm down for that. If everyone else is cool with it I say let's go
Same, but he's right. People bail and don't keep up with lineups and such absent a little juice.

Just noticed I've surpassed 30k posts on Shertard. Wow. I should re-evaluate my use of time. I mean, only about 35 of them had any value, anyway. And over a decade and a half here. So I'm also old. It happens, I guess.
Lol! I'm half way there bud. I'm not even too old either really so wtf have I been doing... shitposting from my phone I tell you what

You need a EMail from me @helax
Yeah send me a PM or post it here, whichever
either way we should also do a v cash prize for the winner
Yeah we can do that for sure. Hell we can bet on our weekly matchups if we want. We've done that before. Set the lines at -110 for either team

Forgot to invite @MyOwnSummer12 he has been running our 20 team league in the sports bar for years

@Krixes @TeTe @legendtony @315MMAFighter @Zebra Cheeks @JayPettryMMA @Frank23 @Hardkore @PHATV @Mikeydontgiva @Mohawk Mauler

12 right there so far and still waiting on a few I think may be interested. What are all your thoughts on making it an IDP league and putting some cash in? PM me if you want. If some aren't comfortable doing cash or IDP we should figure it out before we get the ball rolling
Been a while since I've played IDP, the last league I was in that went with IDP made a mistake calculating each kicking receiving yard as a point, so I just snagged a bunch of kick/punt returners and crushed that year.

As for $$,

Been a while since I've played IDP, the last league I was in that went with IDP made a mistake calculating each kicking receiving yard as a point, so I just snagged a bunch of kick/punt returners and crushed that year.

As for $$,

I've never ran an IDP league so I'd have to look at a couple leagues I've been in over the years to figure out a nice scoring system for us or if anyone has suggestions ( looking at you @TeTe and @MyOwnSummer12 )

@Krixes @TeTe @legendtony @315MMAFighter @Zebra Cheeks @JayPettryMMA @Frank23 @Hardkore @PHATV @Mikeydontgiva @Mohawk Mauler

12 right there so far and still waiting on a few I think may be interested. What are all your thoughts on making it an IDP league and putting some cash in? PM me if you want. If some aren't comfortable doing cash or IDP we should figure it out before we get the ball rolling

What is IDP? And if someone doesn't have 20 bucks to spare, better to get off Sherdog and start looking at what you're doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back