vBookie Fantasy Football League v2

IDP?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know it wasn’t right but I can’t help but feel like this happens all the time but instead of taking it public people sign NDA’s. Owners, GMs, coaches. It seems like it’s everywhere. I guess I’m trying to understand what he specifically did that made this case worse than the hundreds of other ones that people take hush money on. And I’m also thinking about the Watson situation and how he was suspended for a couple games, and this coach who just led a team to the finals in his first year is now looking at a career ending suspension even though he never sexually assaulted anyone….I’m very curious about what the extent is. I’m also really curious if both parties are on the same page about the “consensual” part of this.
Totally agree. My only point is he and anyone else in a position of power that does this is a dumbass. I have no moral judgement of him. Man sees hot chick, man wants to fuck hot chick is normal. Still a dumbass move when you are well aware you’re risking your job to do it

Totally agree. My only point is he and anyone else in a position of power that does this is a dumbass. I have no moral judgement of him. Man sees hot chick, man wants to fuck hot chick is normal. Still a dumbass move when you are well aware you’re risking your job to do it
Yeah, they told him. Repeatedly. When he was hired. He's just dumb. They can find someone not as dumb. The days of that shit are over.
Executives in the corporate world as well. With straight males, I'm speaking.
You have sex with a female that works there when you are C-Suite (even upper levels execs not C-Suite) and she is not, that's not allowed. Period. Simply too much liability. You're gone if your name isn't on the place.
The woman could come into HR/legal and testify FOR you that it was 100% consensual. Because it was. Doesn't matter. They're walking you out. You're done.
And...at that point (after a lawyer gets in her ear) she says she felt pressured when she sues your former employer. So it was not really 100% consensual due to your position. She wins. Large out-of-court settlement. Every time. For a 100% consensual act(s).

Yeah, they told him. Repeatedly. When he was hired. He's just dumb. They can find someone not as dumb. The days of that shit are over.
Executives in the corporate world as well. With straight males, I'm speaking.
You have sex with a female that works there when you are C-Suite (even upper levels execs not C-Suite) and she is not, that's not allowed. Period. Simply too much liability. You're gone if your name isn't on the place.
The woman could come into HR/legal and testify FOR you that it was 100% consensual. Because it was. Doesn't matter. They're walking you out. You're done.
And...at that point (after a lawyer gets in her ear) she says she felt pressured when she sues your former employer. So it was not really 100% consensual due to your position. She wins. Large out-of-court settlement. Every time. For a 100% consensual act(s).
<PlusJuan>

James Conner or Michael Carter today?

I'm starting Conner in the Vbookie league but I'm not very confident. I bet he still gets a TD somehow though. Carter has looked great, sucks he has Breece Hall taking away 50% of his touches.

I put Conner back in over in my money league once they acted like he would test the ankle pregame and play if OK.

I had Devin Singletary in for him and swapped them out. Might still work out, but...

<34>

I put Conner back in over in my money league once they acted like he would test the ankle pregame and play if OK.

I had Devin Singletary in for him and swapped them out. Might still work out, but...

<34>
Yeah I started carter, didn’t wanna risk him not playing or being limited. Who between pollard and James Robinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back